what are you like when you bug out

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by x - calibur, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

when the high bugs me out, i start acting thugged out and shit, talkin reckless to people. like when me and my boys were at subway cause of the munchies, i told tha kid there, who we knew, that i had enough money to buy the whole place, buy him and his manager lol. its funny cause im usually a chill person. what about the rest of yall
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

ah...I don't say/do dumb shit anymore...

There's this one kid who always geeks out when we smoke, it pisses everyone the fuck off cuz it's so damn annoying....he never shuts the fuck up.
    test
  3. Karosene

Karosene MISTERKABEATS.COM

^^ my brother is like man..he talks too fuckin much wen i get high wit him..i jus like to chill, listen to music and zone out and think about anything..

my attitude changes too..like ill be nice 1 second..then the next im tellin people to shut the fuck up lol...gotta love weed tho!!!
    test
  4. IIthousandth Ndividual

IIthousandth Ndividual still the grimiest

wow..then you should stop smokin dogg...you're supposed to control the weed, not vice versa...
    test
  5. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

I say stupid ass shit sometimes. Other times, though, I can really hold a good conversation about something.

I must say, before I started smoking, I thought that people laughing while high was just a rumor or something. Now, that's usually what me and the homies always do. Smoke a bunch of bomb, and just start laughing at shit.
    test
  6. prophicey

prophicey New Member

i feel sexy lol and i think every girl wants to talk to me

i used to think jay z was talking shit to me on his songs and nobody could diss jay z , cus me and him was in competition so everytime i put in a jay z cd i'd start free style dissin him and he'd be like "haha" or "pause"
    test
  7. LazyAnt

LazyAnt New Member

when i'm blowwed. I cant help but smile all the time. and i have no reason to smile usually cus I gotta lotta fucked up decisions to make. So I get high as much as possible.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

"bug out".....you feel sexy when you have a bad trip on weed? weirdo.

when i bad trip on weed, i get this feeling in my gut of worry, and i think of the stupidest things that i normally dont, like ill worry about some shit i did or didnt do and it will eat at me and kill my high. Then when it wears off i no longer feel that way or think about the shit i was.
    test
  9. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

::shakes head @ that shit::
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

weed just takes the edge off so i can be normal

question is

what am i like when not high
    test
  11. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Man... I been smoking every day now for like well over a month... today is the first time I've run out and to be honest, I think I'm bout to go get some ish..

Cause class just wasn't the same without the crons.

test
  12. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

being high is like second nature to me.. a lol of people cant even notice when im high anymore.. its like its on a deeper level for me... but i do have odd moments when i trip out for a sec lol
    test
  13. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

ND and sub - actually that shit happened awhile ago, and i dont bug like that anymore. im still smokin and almost every time im cool, if i ever start feelin reckless like that i control it now. i just put that example cause its kinda funny
    thats the only negative thing ive ever gotten from a high, ive never really felt paranoia for some reason
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im known to beat the shit outta kids who act stupid after smokin weed.....

in highschool i used to slang and id get these hunnies high at lunch and fuck man, youd think they were on mushrooms, they used to act so fucked up it was annoying.

they give me blowjobs and rubbadubs for a joint
    just kidding LOL
    i wouldnt actually give them a joint.
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

hahaa yeahh some dumb girls cant' control them selves..shit is mad funny

I don't bug out..i'm usually just mad chill..alot of my boys be buggin out if we're smokin at a spot..always thinkin the cops are coming and over reacting haha..that type of shit kills my high so i just ignore it..buut back in the day when i first started smoking, i bugged out a few times..walking home alone i kept on hearing foot steps and thought a group was after me soo i ran home ahahaa..
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^one time i was on mushrooms and was on my way home and i was listening to Busta rhymes "extinction level event" album.....and the beginning shit(intro) scared me and i had to lock my car doors cuz i thought some mutated creture was gonna run out from the ditch and kill me like some bad horror movie LOL......fuckin mushrooms!
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

ima angry ass dude as is but when if i get bugged and ur pissin me off theres a 80 % chance im gonna hit you
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ p.s. i know some fact gangstas or some shit are gonna come in and agree with me or somethin but im not sayin it to sound gangsta

its actually a shame when your own family tells you you got anger problems and shit

but oh well lmao..

blaze blaze blaze up
    test
  19. Luciffa

Luciffa УV!L!$H

test
  20. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

exactly...
    i havent bugged out after gettin high in years...

but everyone always talks about how i smile when i first get done smokin
    cuz i usually never smile
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.