What are the scarest games you ever played?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Wrecktify, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashapola

Ashapola Ultimate Evil

••••e world lol....just the name is scary and you wouldnt wanna go near it
    test
  2. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

lmso @ mick jones
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Same with me, the first resident evil and the first silent hill.

Half Life 2 was quite jumpy. Bout it.
    test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

Playing Condemned with the lights off and surround sound kicking will definately get your heart beat going....little fuckers jumping out of all kinds of spaces at you....
    test
  5. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

Dunno about "scariest" .. but the games that have made me jump -:

Condemned - got some mentions in this thread .. and damn right too! .. forget the junkies shittin you up .. what about the 2 "locker shockers" .. 1st on a stairway when crazy bitch jumps out .. 2nd when you find the 'dead' body and you're asked to take a close up photo of his face .. rah! .. I jumped atleast a clear inch from my seat ..

Doom 3 - jumps galore .. damn darkness! .. there's a classic vid on spikedhumour.com of some kid playin this game in the dark ..

I must say that Resident Evil and Project Zero (Fatal Frame) didn't make me jump like the fore mentioned games did ..
    test
  6. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

man that shit got me good....i figured there would be health in the cabinet....nope fuckin crazy bitch jumps out swinging at me....i beat the shit outta her then paused the game....had to take a sec....wasnt expecting that shit at all.....
    test
  7. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

lol .. yeah .. my girlfriend was sleepin across my lap when that happened .. woke her up when I jumped and went into button bashin panic mode to kick the shit out the bitch ..

the sewer level was freaky too .. you can hear them weirdos in the background waitin for you to pass a certain point before they come for a beatin .. and even though you know it's comin it still has you on edge and jumpy ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.