what are the most critically over rated movies???????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

fucking HORRIBLE. just because it's supposed to be 'realistic' it doesnt make it fucking scary at all. who gives a shit about a few stones being arranged in patterns over fires. that film was horrible.
    test
  2. Training day..

it was a dope movie.... but the critics make it seem like a scarface or some shit
    test
  3. greaterthanthou

greaterthanthou New Member

28 Days Later is the worst flim made in recent years..

Open Water was fuckin horrible..

'Saw' was the most over-rated bullshit of 2004, i seriously cant believe so many people liked that shit. The idea was good but the acting was fuckin horrible, the ending was weak and the shit wasnt scary at all..

The whole Lord of the Rings series sucked ass too..
    test
  4. Radius

Radius Simplistic-E

^^^^incredible...

and to me right now Ridley Scott is my favorite American (if he's american) Director, name a type of movie he hasnt dont to perfection and ill shut the fuck up.

every movie he does is different, dude is diverse as hell, wut u want fantasy? got it, War? got it...Aliens? got it, History? got it..Regular movie shit? got it...Sci-Fi Robot shit? got it.

dude is on top of his game.
    test
  5. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

Ridley scott is british and I thought black hawk down was pretty dire and that blade runner was boring as hell. The only scott film ive seen and liked was alien.
    test
  6. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

Kubrick = horrible movies

i dunno wtf kinda stuff some of u enjoy but if u tell me that tom cruise joint, wtf was it called with nicole......was a good movie, wow
    test
  7. rukahs79

rukahs79 New Member

I couldn't agree more. Except I did like Full Metal Jacket, the second half of the film isn't touching the first half, but it was still good.

Blair Witch Project is without a doubt the most over rated movie to me. I honestly couldn't even sit through that shit when I first saw it, turned it off after 15 minutes. A friend got me to give it another chance and my intial thoughts were confirmed, the movie is ass.
    test
  8. rukahs79

rukahs79 New Member

Oh and Remember the Titans I thought was corny as fuck. I went in expecting to love it, but everything in that movie was so cliche. I was so disappointed by that movie and everyone I know loves it.
    test
  9. razor_bladez

razor_bladez Has Muertos

friday night lights, was just another movie to me, it was supposed to be the greatest sports movie ever, but it def. wasn't
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.