What are the disadvantages of being a mistress?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

What are the disadvantages of being a mistress?

What is it you think a mistress gets that the wife or girlfriend doesn't get from the man they are sharing?
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I'd guess the passion, creativity and spontaneity that the boring-ass wife no longer inspires.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i think thats what happens as well. the inspiration leaves then the sex gets boring and steady of him saying something he starts to creep. girl/ wife look up and her man is gone. that go both ways as well as men we get relaxed in the relationship thinking can't nobody hit it like us then befor you no it here comes boyfriend number 2 lol i been number befor in my day.
    test
  4. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

The mistress gets the fun of a new man in her life which inspires her to do all of the fun and sexy things we do when we start dating.

If the man stepping out on his wife brought her home the flowers, or popped up at home on his lunch break, or spontaneously took wifey out in the middle of the week then maybe romance would still thrive in their marriage. Why not do the things you do for the mistress for your wife?
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

have you ever been the other woman?
    test
  6. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

No, why?
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

just curious is all haha.
    test
  8. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

I'm just an idealist...
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

some poeple love being the other woman/man. they feel like once they get tired they can just walk away with no strings attached but what happens when the person they was cheating with starts to feel guilty and lash out on thier mate. all upset cause there mate can't do for them what there misstress or other man can do or were doing. thats when the drama starts.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.