what are some of the illest lines you've read in the realm???

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by marc antony, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc antony

marc antony It's all about da ass....

im just curious.....i like reading quotes and stuff like that...it get the juices going.....
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

good question...i couldnt come off the top with any but i've read a whooooole bunch of them....
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

the line in lpoet's sig

and a recent line from sizzla

"i love the smell of ink
    it smells like freedom" i think that's how it went
    test
  4. marc antony

marc antony It's all about da ass....

yeah i read that poem too...that line was sweet......
    test
  5. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

well... ?uestion life did a few joints that i loved... also barfly and kp... nevertheless, mind and poet and...
    test
  6. vinous

vinous New Member

Searching for solitude amongst men who
    Have yet to find themselves
    ^^
    ahh yeh, jst read lpoets piece - and thats probly one of the dopest lines ive read...pz.
    test
  7. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I cant pick a single quote, too much stuff to just say, but if I had to pic a poem, it would be 49th prophets poem entitled "FUCK" cause that shit hit home in so many ways that damn thing nearly made me cry...Yeah, I know he aint really around no more, but so what, that poem stuck with me, and MissPimps Poem called "Dear Mommy" because if you ever sit and talk with me you'll know that I despise mine yet love her the same. Ipoet's got a piece I dig too, almost all of his, but Mind Soul, he wrote this piece that had me damn near in tears too, the one where he ended it like, "Tonight a poet dies" cause that was just like the shit I went through...Ahh man, there are so many, but that's just to say a few off the top...DarkAngel dropped this piece not too long ago too and it had me all types of buggin, and lets not forget FemeSole, I cant exactly pick one of her poems because as personal as they are to her, they seem the same to me...But I am going to pic a line, and it's more of a title, from Ameri Baraka, or however you spell the name, lol, "Somebody Blew Up America" That was my shit, and it still is, I be braggin about it like I wrote the shit it was so damn hot, lol...ok, I'm done :lol:

I just had to come back and Add Allnakey to this list with the piece..."Shouldnt throw stones at a glass heart" Blew my goddam mind with that piece there...I've been through that, and it was displayed in technicolor right before my eyes once again, but through somebody elses point of view...Good stuff there...Now I am done, :lol:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.