What are some good condensors for under $150?

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by TraxSmith, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraxSmith

TraxSmith TrackBangas.com

Tryna up my home studio, I got a dynamic mic andwanna move up to a condensor, because I have some connections to some labels and needa get my crews demo out with ill quality... I'm lookin into buying a mixer too

If I buy a mixer and a condensor do I still needa get a Mic preamp? or does the mixer have one it it? Like the mixers I'm lookin at are Euroracks probably the UB1204FX-PRO..

So jus list some condensor mics under $150-$160, I'd aprreciate it..
    test
  2. BPINCpd

BPINCpd BP INC

GOOOOOOOOOD QUSTION. Well first I'd like to say you cn get buy with out spending alot of money. I have a UB1622FX-PRO ($200), which is alot better then people have been giving it credit for. My mic is aV63M Condenser Studio Microphone with Shockmount I got for $80. My quiality is quite good. It is what i have in my home studio, and compaires quite well with what we have in our main studio, but a hell of alot cheaper. So thats my two bits.
    test
  3. TraxSmith

Damn I appreciate that feedback man, I think imma cop that mic now haha...u got anything that I can hear that u used with the mixer and mic?...damn apreciate this, cuz not a lot of heads help like this..
    test
  4. BPINCpd

BPINCpd BP INC

yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa i guess i can up load somthing. Im working on an album with my bro and i promised him i wouldnt drop anyshit till he was done. I'll see what else i got. Plus i gotta upload and shit. No promises, but i will if i find tha time later.
    test
  5. TraxSmith

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.