What are some good comics or manga?

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Gin Ichidrugu, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gin Ichidrugu

Gin Ichidrugu Kamishini no Yari

itt

Recommend me some.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Bleach & Naruto
    test
  3. Gin Ichidrugu

Alrdy read bleach. lul

I don't wanna start from the beginning of Naruto, I know the main plot points of it. I just want to start off with Shippuden.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i can give u the chapter number from where to start, if u want
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

u can start at 245 if u want....which is when shippuden started
    test
  6. Gin Ichidrugu

I'll check it out.

I only look forward to Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, and One Piece. Even tho I'm so far behind in OP, it's rediculous.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Naruto has gotten soo good....
    test
  8. MockingDrug

MockingDrug Drugs no jutsu

I heard people saying they should change the name to Sasuke.
    test
  9. Primera Dex

Primera Dex Vasto Lorde

Just started reading Gamaran.

Pretty good so far.

I need to finally give One Piece a look.
    test
  10. Hiko Seijūrō

Hiko Seijūrō New Member

Thought you hadn't given One Piece a chance yet, Drugs...or did you start after the Anime mention?

I've always enjoyed Naruto(especially since Shippuden) just a bit more than Bleach. It's crack, but no one other than shadow is seemingly into it.

Berserk and Hajime no Ippo >

Claymore
    Rurouni Kenshin
    One Piece
    Gantz

I'll get back to this and make a proper list later. Comics more so, I'm relatively new to Manga.
    test
  11. Primera Dex

Primera Dex Vasto Lorde

Buckled down and i'm 48 chapters into Naruto, atm.

When does it start really getting interesting?
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

it takes a little while....i actually think you might enjoy it more in the shippudden which starts around 245....but the exams were good

Naruto is actually better than bleach right now....Naruto >>>Ichigo's pussy ass
    test
  13. Hiko Seijūrō

Hiko Seijūrō New Member

Word. Bleach bores me sometimes...niggas go on for days talking and posturing.
    and right now there's so much going on in Shippuden that you don't even see Naruto or some of the other main characters for several chapters.

and yeah, my nigga Naruto's unwavering resolve, courage, determination, moral compass ftmw. He does make Ichigo look like a whiny pussy sometimes.

That's right in the middle of the Chuunin exams...if you're not sold yet, then don't bother, nigga...but the end fights of that arc are dope, especially Gara vs. Rock Lee's match...well, at least in the anime.
    If you recall, Bleach in the beginning was nothing like it is right now.

I didn't actually start on the manga until well into the Shippuden chapters. I had completely caught up in the anime and couldn't wait for the next episode, so I went ahead and started reading.

By the time the Anime got to the Chuunin exams and their warm up with Orochimaru(where you're at right now), I was already hooked.
    test
  14. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

I was the same way. I was watching the subs and didn't want to wait so I continued on in Shippuden. I didn't want to wait during the episodes of Asuma in Shippuden. That is when I got into the Naruto manga.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

word...i think Dex may appreciate it more starting from Shippuden then back tracking...Naruto develops their characters soo much better then bleach. Naruto actually shows improvement through intense training while ichigo gets random power ups....not to mention people actually die in Naruto. Not much plot kai in naruto either..

I will say this...Itachi is a bad mamajama...and Kakashi needs a chakra boost :)
    test
  16. Hiko Seijūrō

Hiko Seijūrō New Member

That's exactly where I was when I jumped to the manga.

The filler right before the Asuma/Hidan fight. Top 5 moments.

I really need to go back and watch the anime version of if from there (minus the fillers).

Probably, but I also think he's not giving Naruto a chance.

You need everything leading up to Shippuden to fully appreciate it. I mean, what's Shippuden without knowing Naruto's back story, his struggles, his fights, his training? It's everything.

and not just him but his squad mates, and basically everyone(through fillers in the anime), the character development was superb. The original series is vital for Shippuden. Otherwise, I don't think you could start from Shipp and give a shit about anyone.

Can't believe they've never done an Itachi vs. Kakashi fight...probably too awesome for them to even attempt.

I've seen Dex with an Itachi/Sharingan avatar. I'm disappointed knowing now that he did so without even knowing who/what it is.
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Word....i think a Kakashi vs Itachi fight would be awesome but Itachi, imo, is too powerful for Kakashi...Kakashi is probably smarter but Itachi is better equiped for that fight...

I agree with him needed to read everything to enjoy it..I think even if he watched the anime for Naruto and then read from shippuden he could get the same appreciation.

I am soo curious to see how Kabuto is planning on using his "Army" :)
    test
  18. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Well speaking of the army, there is still a chance Kakashi can face Itachi. I like where it is going in Naruto.

Asuma was a great character in my opinion. Definately got me into Naruto manga. Heck manga in general.
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

word...but i don't want to see Kakashi against Itachi now...i'd rather Itachi battle someone like Kabuto or something
    test
  20. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

I was hoping Kakashi would fight Sasuke. That would be a good fight.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.