What are producers using now these days?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Ray Digga, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

started with fruity loops and adobe , then fucked with reason

now i got a maschine
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

hows maschine?….
    test
  3. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

Maschine is dope. Some of the best pads you'll find. It gets to the point where once you have your sounds loaded you don't really have to look back at your computer monitor. The built in fx could've been better though. Using it simultaneously with a daw like studio one is perfect.
    test
  4. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

^ I'm wondering if you're the same Obskure1 that did this mp3.com beat I have... "I'm no fool", sampled from Denise Williams...
    test
  5. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

Yep. Did that beat in my sophomore year of high school. So much drama came from that track haha. This cat named Nick Tha 1da took credit for the beat and used it for a record with some group called QCK (Queen City Kings). Then a group in Europe called Flow On Show jacked the beat for a radio single. Oh well. Deniece Williams actually heard the beat and liked it. Family friend played it for her in a recording session.
    test
  6. SwagProductionZ

SwagProductionZ @cocaineaudio

fl studio is the best thing out there bro.. i bring my laptop to work and can make dope joints on my lunchbreak..
    test
  7. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

Crazy story, man... I downloaded that beat when I was a sophomore in high school. Now I have some history behind the beat, and it's a pretty awesome story at that. You flipped that same pretty damn well, man. Props ... a decade later, haha.

I have a bunch of beats from the mp3.com days... if I knew it was going to crap, and I would have had a broadband connection... I would have downloaded everything.
    test
  8. Star Tanner

Star Tanner New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.