what about this site?

Discussion in 'The Library' started by H20_DirtyGlove, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

the prices make me wonderBUT the pictures they have are dead on the designs the textures the bottoms the inside of the shoes...judging from the pics if these are fake then footlocker must been selling me fake shoes for years

Toetoe shoes.com
    test
  2. H20_DirtyGlove

even the Bahamas kid shoes those are exactly the same and the 3's the air ones I have them all in my closet that's how I know they're perfect
    test
  3. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

$85 for a pair of brand new Js..? there has 2 be sumthing up...
    test
  4. H20_DirtyGlove

I'm going to order some I'll let u know what's up mang but u see the colorways and the pics? The pictures are real at least cause I swear I got my shots from the store and them 3 from 2007 look the exact same way..and all the other shoes I've bought shoes off the net...they were fake but the pics showed they were fake so it was my fault I give em away but them
    Pics look a 1
    test
  5. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

lol im on that site rite now.. the colorways are are precise...

but i was thinkin what if they got pics of one thing on the site but when u order them and look at them in person they a whole different thing u know?
    test
  6. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

hmm @ $200 11/12 countdown pack
    test
  7. Bonnie Bathory

They are replicas... and pushing them as real products... shady business.
    test
  8. Bonnie Bathory

There are complaints all over Google about them
    test
  9. H20_DirtyGlove

foreal? How do u look it up bathory
    test
  10. H20_DirtyGlove

honestly I don't care if they're replicas long as they look exactly like that lol
    test
  11. Bonnie Bathory

to look it up you just google the website name... if, on the first page, there are several links to complaints about replicas or fakes, the site most likely ships replicas and fakes. Plus their return policy conflicts with their terms and conditions... one says 14 days the other says 7, and returning them could be a bitch since they say the product has to be in original shipping condition. Since they don't advertise they are replicas, they are probably not going to accept returns either. And just because that is the picture they show, doesnt mean thats the product they ship. Doesnt appear they are running a very moral business. If you want replicas just google Jordan replicas and go with a company that cares about their reputation. You'll probably get exactly what you pay for in that scenario. But if you're a gambling man go ahead and try them out. I know $200 is too much for me to worry about a shady company, but not everyone is as frugal as I am.
    test
  12. H20_DirtyGlove

lol but eBay has alot of shady stuff on it too though .....

I went to a few sites u can tell that crap is fake from the pics the insides be wrong colors be wrong I don't understand why u wouldn't just duplicate the exact shoe u pushing them as authentic anyways....

I wasn't gonna buy the pack I was gone cop a pair of jordan and look at the quality compared to my real ones if it's the same it doesn't really matter if they're fake or not lol but they'll probably switch the colors or some weird shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.