what about these Hispanic wet backs forget'n that they are niggaz too?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by SIZZLA, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dj Cryptick

Dj Cryptick New Member

aahhh the ignorance of our peers
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Really??!? THAT'S your list of accomplished Blacks in America? A passivist and 4 atheletes of questionable character??
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Exactly.

He went to MLK, but didn't think next to go to Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Yeshua Bin Yusef, Prince Hall, the 4 black Popes, the 4 Tops...(wait, no scratch that one)...and the list of black inventors that hold a huge number of patents with regards to a lot of the technology we use today including the computer you're reading this on right now. No mention of the Omegas, Ernest Everet Just, the Free Masons, the Ancient Egyptian Orders, etc. etc. etc.

No, Jordan, Ali, Joe Lewis, etc...[dummy]
    test
  4. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

dont make me hurt nobody up in dis MF! i see that your holdin it down so, iwill chill... bunt if they dont start no mo ist, it wont be none!!! thats my word!
    test
  5. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Sizzla..

For future reference - chill the fuck out.
    test
  6. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

lol apollogy accepted...
    test
  7. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

even that list is suspect, imo
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Your opinion won't matter until you have one that doesn't induce spontaneous mocking laughter from anyone with more than a 3rd grade education.
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ gay comeback
    test
  11. Immure aka C-lo

Immure aka C-lo So Deep, Reside In Graves

Man you are ignorant as fuck when it comes to this subject. First of all, who the fuck is a latino? If you're speaking of anyone who speaks spanish regardless of what part of the big ass continent they are from, then; should anyone else read your ignorance? Only reason I'm replying is to educate you.

If you classify all latinos to think alike regardless if they're from, whether it be mexico, DR, or all the way thousands of miles south to argentina; it would be synonymous to say that all black people from the US, haiti, jamaica, kenya, south africa, and egypt think alike (just to name a few). Let's break the equation down a little closer. Not even in the US do black people from one area think alike the ones from another area. You're going to tell me that a black man from Mississippi and one from manhattan think alike? Should I go any further?

I will state one more point and you tell me what you think about this one. A black latino, I mean; black. You couldn't tell this man was latino if you looked at him but when he spoke he only knew spanish. Does this mean that he isn't black? Are you going to say he's a mulato even though he has no caucasian features? Or better yet, does he have the same agenda as a black american?

Get educated and make comments, don't just speak out of your ass just because of what the media feeds you. The quicker you, and everyone like you start to realize that ethnicity, race, socioeconomic status, and education were fed to us to separate us; the quicker we can become one and start living in peace. An ignorant hispanic is no different from an ignorant black man.

PS - now i remember why i stopped posting here years ago, because you ignorant fucks too caught up on race to make a difference. You mother fuckers talk people, I talk ideas.
    test
  12. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

Nothing new here.

that self hatred is undaunted and usually left untreated.

educate.
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

dayum, cold as ice
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

only post that matters in this thread
    test
  15. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

test
  16. pluzuno

pluzuno Hip Hop Argentino

This shit has no sense, it's obvius that eachone will think in a different way, latinos, niggaz, whitez, browns or whatever...stupid discussion.
    Respect for all, take it easy, increase the peace!

Doggs - Hip Hop Argentino
    test
  17. yea wtf was he thinking? Add Black Soultan to that list.
    test
  18. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

did you read the question? i dont care if the latino in question is black or brown, he is a nigga. a colonized native of a country outside of spain/rome. rant and rave all you want, a person of color is a person of color, we are all human and our bodies and souls all play by the same rules. cut me, i bleed. in every mans chest, beats a heart. my reaction to nature vs. nurture will be the same as anyones. expose me to whatever veriable, my body and mind will respond the same as yours... we are all the same. thinking is a whole nother story. thoughts can be governed, controlled. language is one of the most potent cultural devices... and cultural domination nis a real live thing... jus look at my latino brothers and sisters thinking that they come from rome. sad. they even practice afro latino worship as well as other astetics, but they are not niggaz? gimme a break... so, anyways, quote they are niggaz too unquote.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.