What A Dumbass

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Koan-Trakx, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koan-Trakx

Koan-Trakx New Member

Today I Was Heading To Work.. This Civic All Decked Out.. Pulls Up Next To Me.. Revin The Engine.. I Was Like Wtf.. I Wasn't Gonna Try Shit.. B.c I Dont Got Time For That.. Anywayz The Light Turns Green Lmao.. He Hits The Gas.. His Car Dies.. Lmao.. Kid Obviously Didn't Know How To Shift.. Hahaha.. And I'm Just Cruising Down The Lane..
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Not surprised you have a car that many other riced out civics would want to race. Cause they actually have a chance of beating you :)
    test
  3. Koan-Trakx

Koan-Trakx New Member

Theres A Lot Of Idiots Around Here That Will Race Anything.. Even A Pedistrian.. Its Pretty Pathetic.. I'm Not Into That Drag Race Shit..
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Some fucktard with an Altima tried to race me, and gave me the thumbs down when I wouldn't. It was fucking raining that day. And if I slip on dry pavement, I'll crash my car in the rain.

Kids are stupid.
    test
  5. Koan-Trakx

Koan-Trakx New Member

Yup .. I'm In Ga.. Its Foggy As Fuck And Raining.. And Morning Traffic.. How The Hell Ru Going To Race..
    test
  6. Tigre

Well with a civic... you really can't be into drag racing... :)
    test
  7. Tigre

LOL I had a kid in a civic ride my ass when I had my STi for that short painful period. It had just finished raining about a hour prior, some portions of the road are still wet. Anyway he followed me around a curve riding my ass... so I thought why not teach this shit a lesson. So I downshifted to second... going around this S curve. Gunned it in the middle of the S turn, shifted to third, my car was just catching the pavement all the way around the turn. So I got about 5 cars infront and he was trying to catch up, all I see in my rear view mirror is headlights go left, headlights go right... then taillights, then him sliding off the road into some bushes. What a fucking goober. The worst part is I stopped and turned around to see if he needed any help...lol. Got out the car and with a big ass smile on my face and said do you need any help? While I was saying that, his gf cute ass white/asian girl was cussing his ass out for trying to follow me around the curve. LMAO. I guess adding insult to injury would of been taking his girl and leaving him on the side of the road.

Tip of the day.. Know your cars capabilities, and your abilities, and you won't end up looking like this dumbass.
    test
  8. Koan-Trakx

Koan-Trakx New Member

lol u know what i'm sayin tho.. i could careless if my civic only went 20 miles an hr.. i never bought the car for speed :)
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Wow @ any Civic thinking he could take an STi... especially on wet. My barber turboed his light Civic hatch and ran a 14 flat. Nice, but still not fuckin' with an STi. Drooling @ his girl... wow, she musta looked dope. All the cute chicks fall for Civic drivers... During a sunny day, I fucked up this Korean dude in a RSX-S from a roll, BADLY.... and he was like 24, and his girl was prolly 22... Holy jesus she was smokin. She was grillin my car too. I kept playing with him down the strip and he REFUSED to race me from a dig (and oddly I think he'd do better from a dig then a roll). Beatin' kids with their girls in the car is priceless. I showed up my boy in his Spyder GS, me in an Audi while two girls were in his car. Needless to say I got one of their numbers and the other one is still a possibilities.

Word @ your tip of the day.
    test
  10. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

turbo civic hatc running a 14?

Turbo - Run a 13.5 at least or go home.
    test
  11. Tigre

Yeah his girl was cute as hell. But usually with my experience, they are dumb ass girls...but damn do they know how to fuck and suck...mmmmmmmmm. Anyway, yeah umm met a female about a week ago that is really into cars, and she is fucking hot as hell. Nice red bone with grey-green eyes, smokin body....mmmmmmmmmm hopefully my next gf, or fuck buddy. But girl has money as well. She has a nice 350z in that new blue metallic color, on 19 inch staggered Volk(i think) full polish wheels. And she has some other minor engine mods. Car is stunning.
    *tip of the day* Hot girl, in a hot ride = high price pussy, that is worth every cent :)
    test
  12. trifle

trifle New Member

no shit man... I remember this one time the boys n I were talkin, along with some girls... and I used some sports analogy for another topic and the hottest chick was like "guys only have cars sports and girls on their minds, they're all the same" so i kinda blew her off with "well all girls are the same cuz they...blah blah blah whatever i said..." and turned back to the boys, and she said "no i meant guys think about them all on the same level" and i turned to her, (she drove a NICE 'stang) and said "well that may be true, but a girl in a sports car is held above all of those" along with a wink...and she kinda gave me those fuck me eyes and smile... wonder what ever happened to ol girl...
    test
  13. Believe it or not when I'm drivin' my 1990 Accord some headz still want to fuc with me and I got the 2.2 liter screamer, four door accord (automatic!lol). What's funny is half the time I'll smoke em' if the car is only two - five years newer then mine. But yeah I agree there are way too many import idiots on the road giving us a bad name. They get 2 pissed when they are outdrivin' by a daily driver such as mine. Half the battle is overmatching the other guy with your driving skills.
    test
  14. trifle

trifle New Member

but you still race them? and that's a pretty generalized statement to say if the car is only 2-5 years newer than yours, maybe cars in the same class as yours...

and a lot can come down to driving skills, but it doesn't take much on an automatic which a lot of the guys have...

i generally do not understand your post
    test
  15. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

I know of several civics that would eat an STi alive! The beautiful thing about car modification is that it is NEVER cut and dry. There is no one car that can demolish all of another car. There are plenty of turbo'd civics spraying driving around that would walk an STi like a dog. Remember, it's never 100%...there are always exceptions when people are dumping thousands of dollars into their cars.
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ True. But still, generally, a STi kills Civic. Regardless, racing a Civic is stupid, unless you're also a Civic. My boy in his Camaro is all about "killing Civics".. lol. Bullshit IMO... fun?, yes, but dosen't demonstrate how powerful his car is or how good of a driver he is. Most of the races I race in, I lose. I race modded cars, over the past two days I lost to an Audi turbo (from a dig) and a 300ZX (from a roll). That's a matchup... That's something I can brag about if I win. I still talk about the time I ate a RSX-S from a roll.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.