What a bad time to be a contender in the LW division

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Mac Sabbath, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mellance

mellance New Member

1. He had a broken rib against Hughes, so if your gonna rag on him, make sure you include all the facts.

2. He fought Machida when he was a HW, and lost a close decision to him.
    test
  2. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

excuses like i said

if ur hurt dont fught, lose the excuses
    test
  3. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

apparently you didnt read a word i typed.....

its ALWAYS an excuse in a penn loss... and he got the rib broken for him during the fight, not before , partner

last i checked nobody MADE bj sign up for the machida fight and move up weight... bj loved the food too much at the time.... and machida wasnt 1/2 the fighter than he is now.... so lets see, EXCUSE

and everybody is hurt before fights, EVERYBODY... if you have broken ribs anyway then you shouldnt be fighting, and if you do fight and lose then dont use them as an EXCUSE after you lose the fucking fight

i heavy spar just once a week for half an hour and i always have sore ribs, black eyes, shin splints , stress fractured foot, etc etc.... he has fought long enough to know that shit is merely an excuse, EVERYBODY is hurt going inot fights, dont give me this shit

ok any more excuses? take it for what it is, like i said, he is finally starting to live up to the hype.
    test
  4. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I agree with this for the most part.

Though I will say BJ has always shown a shitload of potential. Personally, I'm most impressed with his hands and balance. I haven't seen this godly ground game he's supposed to have. But on the feet, I honestly don't see many lws or even wws giving him problems.
    test
  5. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

BJ's an all around better fighter than aoki, but never count that little bastard out. Under the right circumstances, you'd see BJ frantically trying to escape his grasp like an ant in a spider web.
    test
  6. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

[​IMG]

but yeah, bj's ground game is umm, really good.
    test
  7. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

bj would have to ko aoki, because there is no other way he wins that fight
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.