Wez Nilez/Salvdor/Enef... with Enef Diss @ end of song

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by SALVDOR, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

Wez Nilez/Salvdor/Enef... with Enef Diss @ end of song

here's the deal... wez nilez produced this beat and asked me for a verse.. so i kicked one n wuteva.. and my dick jockey Enef... got on the song and spit after me dissin me... i heard it..and felt i should spit a verse after him showin my appreciation ... so after the one song plays.. its followed up wit a lil sloppy verse to enef.... no doubles... no adlibs... just a lil verse to show my love...and how i can spit sooo subpar and make enef.. seem he writes for his highschool newspaper

link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=108062&songID=3856533

'u dont leave ya parents house, u allergic to life/' - the truth hurts

pz - Salv

(Update 05/03/06) - A new/real diss to Enef

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=982412
    test
  2. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

let me clear something up before someone comments the 1st beat was made by me the 2nd is some commercial beat NOT MADE BY ME....anywho...thanks
    test
  3. Authentic R3

Authentic R3 New Member

wow.. first cat off beat like a mufucka when he first come one...

salv... u stepped up from before... no doubt... feelin ya shit.. soundin real clean right here...

Wez Nyles... ill beat man.. u should holla at me fam.. AIM: B Bloss 22 This Keyz.. holla at me my dude.. lets get some music goin..

Enef.. not bad lines, quality is terrible tho man...need to work on that..

salvdor.. why u even waste time... allergic to life haha. woow.. man take a step above the rest man, u been here quite a while u aint gotta chill with the young bulls hahahh

holla at me for a collab salv... get at me..

Keyz
    www.myspace.com/cuzokeyz
    test
  4. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

uppppppppinnnnnnnnnnn
    test
  5. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

upppppppinnnnnnnnnnn
    test
  6. SALVDOR

i got u.. sorry i wuz at work all day

bout to unwind wit some vodka & tonics and get in a recordin mood

pzzzzz
    test
  7. SALVDOR

^ isn't it funny how..when the shit got explained.. your lil dick ride thread didnt' get upped by u anymore (i say this for reverse influence for u to up it cuz it only verifies myself again) .... i mean seriously.. i spit a verse @ u.. half assleep @ like 1am... your not even a third of me..in my first month when i started rappin.... Your hated on this site obviously.. i really honestly dont got angst against you... i've delt with harder cockriding then you've brought.... every audio so far that you have had your vocalz on wit me...has been outshined and its sad cuz u spit vocalz AFTER me this time..and still didn't even come par

so if u think like this..... if in your mine im a 'biter'.. and i 'outshine' u on everything so far.... Your not even up to standard.. or above a wack fuck

your garbage.. kill yourself... or unless u got some money to pay me to train u... then just shut up... cuz the next time u actually put my name in an audio.. i will actually spend time..and "AWAKE" to murder you..and make u famous for the first & last time.. u no name flamer
    test
  8. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

upppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    test
  9. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

Wez Nilez came nice on this, his voice reminds me of engineer a lil bit, any his shit was fresh..Salvdor came the ill too but I thought Enef came the best IMO..and im not saying the other two cats were wack...far from that...then when the beat changes salvdor comes hot on that no doubt...

good collab..
    test
  10. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

test
  11. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

First Kid Got A Sick Original Swagger To'em, I See Infinite Potential There

hahahaha @ Sal And Enef, Yall Goofy

A Collab Diss?! LMAO. Illest Concept EVER
    test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

this beat is fiiire
    i like the intro cause i love them movies

anyways, ya voice is good, just needs to grow on you, you'll learn best way to delivery trust, your flow is gettin better, i think your pronouncing every word hard though, its hard to explain in words but it might just be the fact its a slow beat, i like the way you writin most this though, i think you needa get a little more in depth, talk more about other things then how nice you are or anything like that, i used to do that way to often as a bad habit but since i learned to talk more about things, experiences, and all that around me, ive grown better, your delivery is ok, again maybe the slow beat, because it falls in with the pronunciation, your coming around though, your on beat, and your even mixed over it good which is my biggest problem lol stay doin your thing homie holla
    salvdor came in nice, feelin it, good flow and energy, felt some of what u sayin had some good shit in there, definately comin back better then you left in my eyes, stay at it homie
    enef comin in, definately better then i last heard, good flow, feelin some ya lines, your voice grows on people, i personally dont judge initially by voice as long as you holdin down flow and such, and i dont think its that bad to begin, mine aint deep so u kno i feel for niggas not blessed with that dmx, some good lines, not really a beat for dissin but lol @ you gettin on after him and dissin him, then him comin back on some LL shit, ya'll crazy
    test
  13. Keh Mak

Keh Mak New Member

i dont get this at all.....u diss a guy you do a track with?? hmm not sure if yall are playin or not....and im def not reading all the bullshit in this thread to find out...but as far as the music im feelin it...enef had some nice disses in there, but salv u ripped it at the end....that last verse was dope....and ye the first dude was fuckin sick too..its all good

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13548584#post13548584
    hit my link up
    test
  14. Authentic R3

Authentic R3 New Member

salvdor.. u already know what it is homie... cant wait lol
    test
  15. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

uppppppppppppin
    test
  16. SALVDOR

OMFG i have 3 days off.. monday/tues/weds

PLEASE RECORD A REAL DISS...and i promise you can years down the line.. in your internet catalog... tell your aim you got handled by salvdor

you might gain some s/n's
    test
  17. TrakMarx

TrakMarx ZUCOF FOCUZ

lol @ this. salv is corny as fuck
    test
  18. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

upppppppppppppppppppinnnnnnnnnnnnn
    test
  19. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

A concept made nice when Ludacris and TI did it on Young Buck's "Stomp" about a year and a half ago
    test
  20. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

upppppppppppppppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.