West (B) Round 2 of Dro's 2 Liner Tourney: Strike vs Orbit Einstein

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by Hydro_northcarolina, Dec 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hydro_northcarolina

Hydro_northcarolina New Member

Strike-he beat his opponent last round like he stole something lol, Strike is a well known and respected head all over the site, his wisdom and his experience with matches will definitely be a vital asset that will work in his favor, b'cuz the pressure will not get to him, definitely one of the darkhorses that could win this whole tourney

Orbit Einstein-beat a good opponent last round in Inkwell, and is definitely a sleeper in this tourney, Orbit has a very witty approach and could very well so advance far and deep in this tourney, I expect this to be a great matchup, both are respectable emcees and both are capable of bringing enough heat to win it all

Here's the rules:

-your bar is due by 11:59 est time Tuesday December 30, voting ends Thursday, Jan 1 noon
    -no swaying, anyone is free to vote, no alias vote, anyone suspected of it will be disqualified
    -you are required to vote on at least 7 other matches
    -the battlers are only allowed to post a maximum of 2 times in the thread
    test
  2. Strike

Strike packin that metal

lmao perfect...let the whining you were never good MIC strike3 jokes begin

and after that..the you aimed for votes yer dickridden this is bullshitnewbies cant vote comments...
    test
  3. Strike

Strike packin that metal

I guess yer just slow..watch me beat this elf...
    yeah strike is history..
    Cause with this idiot I'm doomed to repeat myself...

yer wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack
    test
  4. Hydro_northcarolina

maybe I should have been more specific about who could vote... but ya know someone named Billy Joe Bob who just made there name Dec 2003 can vote lol... but anywho's, dope bar Strike, waiting for ya opponent to drop
    test
  5. Strike

Strike packin that metal

ooow thats not a thing..but when he loses he'll find excuses..all I was sayin
    test
  6. Hydro_northcarolina

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.