went in finishline and couldn't believe my eyes

Discussion in 'The Library' started by MLK_Jr., Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

way in the back was the grant hill 96's for 59.99 and they have alllllll the sizes...

Niggas sleeping man niggas used to get shot over these bitches when I was little these lil kids don't know shit this shoe fresh

And lol@ppl selling these retros for 110 dollars on eBay

Shit I'll pick u up a pair give me 85.00 dollars I'll take care of the shipping

Mind u stay in detroit too...these was super sold out I remember I got mines from stride rite they was like 110 when they dropped..down the street lil dude got killed for not taking them off in a robbery...

Maybe I'm stuck in the 90's cause all I buy is retro jordans shit I even just bought the actual. 1997 I believe 11's black red colorway with the Nike box before they even had a Jordan box I two pairs of larry johnsons..

I don't dig none of this new shit though I'm not dropping 100 dollars on no jeans that's gone be played on next year I'm still copping girbauds levis only new jeans I buy are live mechanics and joes...

I even bought a super nintendo I don't care about no damn graphics
    test
  2. Sara5150

Sara5150 sup sup :)

my brother has the old atari and old jordans
    test
  3. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Atari was before my time I remember my cousins playing long when I was real young

Super mario 3 was the first game I ever remember playing

And my clothes and shoes I like buying stuff ppl will try to go and find

I never been a mall guy like that but I just couldn't find alot of exclusive stuff
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Atari was before my time I remember my cousins playing long when I was real young

Super mario 3 was the first game I ever remember playing

And my clothes and shoes I like buying stuff ppl will try to go and find

I never been a mall guy like that but I just couldn't find alot of exclusive stuff
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.