well thats it i fuckin quit

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by hand jive, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

You are all pussy's....seriously....smoke a L of some bomb ass fire or some dank ass shit...not mersh...and just chill watch a flick, cop some dome, music...anything....don't waste your buzz thinking your dying nygga....
    test
  2. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

test
  3. hand jive

hand jive New Member

well im back on it, smoked the same shit yesterday and today and im fuckin stizoned
    test
  4. The Militant

The Militant New Member

what happened to you is known as 'pulling a whitey'. its basically when your body goes into a mild state of shock. and its quite common.

when you smoke your blood sugar level drops, and thats basically whats causing that shit.

basically, it happens a lot to people that dont smoke a lot because they dont know what to do. it can happen to anyone tho, so dont front like if u blaze daily it cant happen to you or if it never happened to you...

make sure you arent really sleepy and shit when you smoke. also this is the key. EAT A CHOCOLATE BAR AND A CAN OF PEPSI 10 min before you blaze. thats the key.

dont blaze when u on an empty stomache and shit. and dont smoke toooo much. a whole joint is a bit too much for someone who hasnt got a tolerance to it... just roll a thin ass joint i mean THIN as fuck, as smoke that. or u can roll a fat one and just smoke it in sections.

the easiest thing to do now is just smoke a pipe and u can do like 2 hits at a time. remember it takes a while for the high to catch up with you. so just do 2 or 3 hits and wait and see youll get high slowly not straight away.

dont let a whitey put you off smoking, thats light letting a puncture put you off driving.

peace

ps it called a whitey cos when it happens to people they go all white and shit. and other symptoms are hands get shakey, feel light headed, feel sick, panic attacks and shit... basically all the same symptoms as shock
    test
  5. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

first off, fuck you for even havin the thought of snitching. second, sounds like you got hit with some dust. shit happened to me in the dirty before.
    test
  6. hand jive

hand jive New Member

^
    i wasnt gonna snitch on my deal u fuckball, i was gonna offer me in so i could get medical treatment, id never snitch no matter wot, so don't even hint at it.
    test
  7. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

cafeene and blazing are ht best 2 thigns ever ever
    test
  8. The Militant

The Militant New Member

why are you all acting so retarded, his shit wasnt laced read my damn post he just had a fucking whitey
    test
  9. c0ur

c0ur New Member

ahahah whitey ??? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit fucking pussys, its only herb
    test
  10. The Militant

The Militant New Member

test
  11. Killar

Killar New Member

wtf, hash is fucking nothing fanny boi
    test
  12. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

first time i smoked i aint get high...second time thing happend to me...my heart was beating...and everything i thought about that happend like 30 seconds before...i remembered it in pictures and couldnt picture it...and i couldnt feel my legs...BUT FUCK U I FELL IN LOVE THAT DAY!!!!!and those were the days when i got that high...ive smoked an ounce in a day with one of my boys...and no matter how much i smoke i can keep chiefin...i dont see what yall dont like...

But nah i got this dude high for the first time out of a gravity bong...kinda like a water bong but waay better...its was some K.B. and he took like 3 hits and started pukin...the whole time he was pukin he was laughin his ass off...i felt sorry for him and didnt know wtf was goin on but i was high laughin too...lol i think its funny when i smoke wit someone and they bug out...yal can get ova it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.