well thats it i fuckin quit

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by hand jive, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hand jive

hand jive New Member

i had an inkling marijuana wasnt the intoxicant for me, but fuck me last night was the clincher, i did as u guys sed stick that shit in the freezer took it out and made me a packed small joint (1 normal sized rizzla) and fuck me it blew me out, my heart was beating like a mad man i was mad nervous, i was tryna watch mullholland drive at the time but that only lasted a few minutes when i tried figureing out wtf was happening so many unreal scenarios i was fucked up, so i pulled some shit over my pyjamas and proceeded to go on loads of walks with my heart beating fast as fuck i ahd 2 pull my shirt up so it would stop hurting me from the noise my heart was making, while i was walking, i had loads of phrases running through my head on repeat which changed from time to time, i wish i ahd written em down coz they sounded mad phiolosophical, i was thinking of emptying the entire contents of my drug box, including drink and ciggies at one time, after 3 hours my heart gradually slowed down and i was feeling wot i xpected to be like, just a nice non sober buzz but that no where near made up for all the other shit i had experianced, i had @ 1 time thought of turning myself in2 the police coz i thought the dealer (a new connect) had laced it with something, ive still got the high headache right now 18 hours on. shit was fucked up.
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yeahh.... weed is not for you... lol
    test
  3. hand jive

hand jive New Member

muthafucka who u think u talking 2? u cant diss the jive like that, your a pussy who thinks taking drugs is cool obviosuly with a reply like that.
    test
  4. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

obviously it was laced wit some shit homie
    test
  5. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

damn jive you aint gotta get so heated, dont take it personal, i was bout to say the same thing. some shit just wasnt made for some pple, it aint the end of the world. shit...
    test
  6. Ben Official

nah lol all im sayin is... weed is a chemical... chemicals affect everyone differently... and from what you have said, it doesnt sound like weed is the drug for you... as you said yourself.. pussy.
    test
  7. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

yeah, it fucked my friend up like that too. he started out gettin all paranoid, then he thought he was gonna die and ended up running down the street trying to get home. we had to chase after him and shit.

like ben official said, chemicals fuck with ppl in diff. ways.you probably shouldn't smoke weed. if you're looking for a high, find somehthing else.
    test
  8. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

What a bitch... Keep smokin! It'll go away..
    test
  9. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

I heard of this happenin before, I even seen other posts about the same shit on this very site by other people...

Either you got some super herb that u never tried before, or it was laced.

Sounds like it was just some bomb weed that u never smoked before.
    test
  10. hand jive

hand jive New Member

^
    yeh thing was i had smoked it a few days before, but i only had half of what i had, and i got real fucked up nicely, maybe its coz i had company, ive never whitied when ive been with people (altho ive got mad paranoid). ive whitied but thats coz i thought i had inhaled solvents, this was off a joint, thing is i never thought weed was this strong, coz im used 2 smoking hash, this is only the 2nd batch of weed me had, first one was great but then i made the msitake of letting it go stale saving it so it was a pretty shit smoke, but i dunno about this seriously, i aint smoking that batch, even when i got company, gonna give it away to my mates, and quit for a bit, maybe ill do it again in the future but who knows, peace 2 all.
    test
  11. Ben Official

lol, hash is about 5 times as potent as weed, my friend.
    test
  12. hand jive

hand jive New Member

^
    word i know thats why it was weird
    test
  13. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

man that shit happend to me in 8th grade. stop being a bitch you shit was not laced the dealer would lose money if he laced it.
    test
  14. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

Oh Man,,,, I used to get high like that when I first started smoking,,,, I miss that shit.

You're gonna GIVE the shit away!!!!! Your crazy!!! If you do that, most likely you will start smoking again, and then be mad at your self for giving away the best weed you ever had.

I wanna try some of that shit.
    test
  15. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

ur shit was prolly laced with coke bro

i got shit like that once, got the same typa shit (fast heartbeats etc)
    test
  16. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

I smoked weed mixed with coke before (on purpose) and It didn't do that shit to me... But when you don't smoke that much and don't realy know what to expect from the weed, It will do that shit to ya, cuz you start buggin and thinking fucked up shit and get parinoid.

One time I was blazing with this chick who never realy smoked a whole lot b4,, we went into a mcdonalds and she started fliping out, saying her hart was rasing, and the weed must have been lased, then she started telling me to call 911 cuz she needed an ambulance cuz something was wrong with her hart,, after a while she was cool,,,,,,,, I smoked the same bud she did,, and I smoked more than she did,, I didn't bugg out, there wasn't anything funny with the tree,, It just got her mind buggin and her body reacted to what was going on inside her head. Mind over matter.
    test
  17. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

you proububly smoke the shitest hash to lmfao... honastly i come on here and hear some real bitch storys from people way older then me..
    test
  18. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

it kinda depends on what you smoked and how you smoked it.

I remember i went to my neighbors house and he offered me some bongs (3 footer).... well I took like two gigantic rips where I was coughing like fuck after the hits.. and I had to head home... but I was high as fucking hell...

i thought the shit was laced, my leg was like twiching or some shit, faster hearbeat, REAL red eyes... I don't know I had my friend on the phone and he's like dude, stop being stupid.

not sure...
    test
  19. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i think you just a pussy smoker to and took 2 hits out of a bong.. i dont care if its a 3 footer i ahve smoked thoses beforte.. its just an extra headrush... what you described liek rela red eyes and shit... if you smoked it out of the bong and it smelt like weed it was..
    test
  20. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

Shit like that used to happen to me all the time when I first started blazin..I remember I was so high I leaned back in my chair and looked down and saw my heart beatin like 3 inches out of my chest, I thought I was gona die and tripped my balls off for 3 hours.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.