well, one good thing about Cal and the Beasts

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by T.a.C, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

they've brought life back to this forum. gotta give em credit for that
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

-slaps the spit out your mouth-

fuck activity if every thread is some rediculous bullshit
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

its obviously not rediculous bull shit if you, along with many others, go back and forth with them all day. Everyone would just annoy them. They are doing something right. They are getting the attention they want, and they are keeping this forum alive. I gotta give em props on that, even if i think the beasts are complete faggots
    test
  4. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

Eh, that's originally why I beefed with dough, but now its on some other shit
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

sounds pretty gay to me tac
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

-slaps the shit out of you again-

just because we tell them the truth about their bullshit doesnt mean its not rediculous
    test
  7. *BEAST*

*BEAST* PEOPLES CHAMP'S BOY

Tac is quite clever, he kind of gets what we are doin here lol

p.s trust me I'm not fag at all, and I don't have long hair like you either.
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

you wouldnt spend as much time doing it if it were that rediculous. they are after attention, you give it to them, they kill your boredom, its a fair trade. and they are bringing life to the forum.

and i've noticed when people beef with dough it gets really personal.
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

its a game, i know that.

and you guys win because you get a reaction out of everyone. its a lose-lose for the Calibre haters, really. I mean look at this, dudes are spending time writing up disses, trying to run them off the boards, telling them they are morons and faggots, all over people who are trying to get this reaction.

Cal is actually pretty smart. Hes playing this game

I am in no way a supporter of Cal and the Beasts, and dont get me wrong, some of these disses and insults have cracked me up. I listened to Cale's diss like 4 times yesterday. And im excited to see what Lotus has in store.

idk, my 2 cents

i still wanna battle Cal though
    test
  10. Synthesis

Synthesis applied

This isn't beef, its internet, it might as well be imaginary... I just don't like some of the things he's had to say, and his image will be tarnished as a result, and contrary to what he may say, he cares about this shit way more than me.. hence mentioning his rbl titles over and over. Smh... I will be the hand of god across his face
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Rorschach.

Rorschach. You will pay.

the hand of god...
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

you think its smart to just talk random shit an act like youre great when youre not? its not a game, they might be playin, but no ones entertained. they act stupid we tell em theyre stupid, theres no genius to it, an like I said, if this is what the activity is, its stupid, if thats what RM is reduced to, I would leave. If cal wasnt here Im sure we'd be just fine.

And youre boarderlinin yourself into the Beast crew.
    test
  13. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmfao, no i think the beasts are faggots. fuck that. but i can see what theyre doing
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

what are they doin tac? you act like theres some big conspiracy that theyre bankin million off of. Theyre actin flamboyantly homo, makin themselves the laughin stock of a place they must care about if theyre rackin up thousands of posts, spendin so much time here, they must give a shit, an no one can stand em.

for real nigga you actin like they got some big master scheme thats gonna pay off in the end. an im about to have you put into calibre sig.
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

man, who said anything about a conspiracy? they are ACTING like douche bags to get you guys riled up, get a reaction out of you, and get you guys to spend time writing disses, recording, and spending time going back and forth with them. you give them your undivided attention, and for that reason, they win.

its nothing to get some people mad on the internet. i could make an alias and do the same shit, none of you would know and id be getting the reaction i want.

if you ignore them they'll go away, if you fight them they win
    test
  16. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

if randomly starting shit and pissing off people makes you smart.

i must be steven hawkins in this bitch.

yes...they are super intelligent for biting my formula.
    test
  17. *BEAST*

bitin your formula??? TBH I didn't even know you till last week. Son you just mad that you can't do it like us.
    test
  18. *BEAST*

It wouldn't be fine without Cal, I though you was intelligent ninja! If this forum was calm people would get bored, and they would go out instead of reacting to posts.

P.s shout-outs to my ninj Pokemon relaxo who is readin this at the moment loooooool
    test
  19. Peoples Champ

Peoples Champ aka Calibre

wow, quite true

yet, sometimes i dont have to say anything harmful

I just post and their is like 100 replies in a thread and mad people calling me out.

like wow. This fames getting to my head.
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

tac if you post one more time in this thread ill hunt you down.

like i said, they arent clever, they arent smart, they arent achieving any goals they arent doin anything positive. their is nothing good about them an if you were around when RM was actually DECENT then itd hurt your heart to see the boards right now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.