Well, my short lived run at hollister is about to come to a close.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

DISCLAIMER: this thread is not an attempt to make myself look "hard" or "thug", its sole purpose is to show this forum why you should "get in where you fit in".

Well I've been working at hollister (abercrombie and fitch's california styled sister store) for about a month now. I have this one manager whos 18, whos been trying to belittle me for a few weeks now, probably due to the fact that I openly call 311 and beastie boys absolute garbage when they blare through the stores dusty craccalicious speakers. I also waltz into the store to get my paycheck dressed in hip hop attire like a fucking prince of earth and it obviously annoys the managers there whose sole purpose is to make the employees all look EXACTLY THE SAME. So everytime I fold something this fuck comes in and says some little remark like "refold all of those", then when I go to refold them (He IS my manager) he goes "JUST KIDDING!".

Ok well enough back story, today me and the glorious first lady of scrimponia lunge into the store to get her a new sweater with my store discount. I'm decked out in a paul pierce all star sexual chocolate jersey with matching hat and yes, some jewelry. As soon as we walk in all my coworkers begin staring at me like I have 8 heads. My girl picked out her hoody and we headed to the checkout to purchase it.

The 18 yr old pink shirt laden fagmonger manager rings me up and does the discount. He then says "take the sensor off". Now I'm a backstocker and ive never taken off a sensor on clothes to begin with, but besides that I'M A FUCKING CUSTOMER plus NOT WORKING that day... and this queer eye is attempting to tell me what to do?!

I assumed perhaps I didnt hear him correctly and asked him if he just told me what to do while I was on one of my days OFF. He then said "its not my fucking job, go take the sensor off". My thousands of years of irish genes became red faced enraged and told him hes "lucky I work at the store" and then had some slag take the sensor off. The entire time I'm cursing this fuck out and he just grins like he wants to avoid a scene or something.

Then as I leave this conformist jungle gym of a store he fucking STOPS ME and says he has to walk me AND MY GIRLFRIEND out of the store. I said "what the fuck I'm not working." he then told me that if I ever come in and leave without getting walked out I will be fired. I then told him "wow that would be a fucking TRAGEDY".

And thus ends my month at hollister. Moral of the story, if your a hip hop scrimp dont attempt to coexist with a bunch of arrogant metrosexuals unless you need an excuse to let the clips fly.
    test
  2. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

then lett the clip shit fly out the ass of your desert bird big scripilicious
    test
  3. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

fuck ur manager.
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

I told you...hollister is the gap is a group of fagboxes....all one and the same. Abercrombie too. Better get a job a FootLocker next time like a real G foo!!!
    test
  5. Ge'Nome

and is this the same girl they have you in pictures with?
    test
  6. wow. You should have punched his fucking jaw, thats mad disrespect what he did.

Atleast you wont put up with bullshit anymore.
    test
  7. Wird of Pley

Depends on what pictures ur referring to.

If your referring to the fat hag at the halloween parade, no.

If your referring to the girl in these pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then yes.
    test
  8. Wird of Pley

I seriously was seconds from decking him while he was behind the fucking register. But my girl was there and I wouldve had to deal with her telling me how immature I was if I had let the soupbones fly.
    test
  9. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

U should have had Nimrod post this story... it was kinda funny as it was but if Nim edited it... it had the potential to be a riot.

B-
    test
  10. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

hahaha you work at hollister

that sucks
    test
  11. rofl @ rating it.

Price, eres un puto.
    test
  12. Wird of Pley

I wasnt really going for the nim hilarity factor. I just thought this story simply had to be posted on rm... I also have to watch how I tell storied because at least 5 people on here will attack me if I do anything remotely close to exhagerating or making myself look like I'm a tough guy.
    test
  13. Ge'Nome

u now have the authorization to shoot just 1 person you wish to shoot
    test
  14. Wird of Pley

The desert falcon makes all my gattachrome decisions for me.
    test
  15. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Why dont you wait for him after work and take him to knuckle juction?!
    test
  16. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol i woulda throw the sweater on the counter and said 'wtf, u take the damn sensor off' .. as soon as he said 'its not my fuckin job' .. i woulda blared back at him 'it aint my fuckin job either, i'm a fuckin pay customer .. matter of fact, im callin the district manager on u. u just cursed me out u fuckin fag. thats not customer service'

and stood at the front of the store on my cell, gettin someone of higher authority on the phone
    test
  17. Wird of Pley

Iono man hes such a lil faggy kid itd be kinda pathetic to beat his ass, its like hitting a girl almost.
    test
  18. Wird of Pley

I almost threw the shirt at him and said that exact shit, but my girl wanted the sweater and I didnt wanna get kicked out the store. I'm prince charming /\/igga I cant help it.
    test
  19. Ge'Nome

thats sooo white of you
    test
  20. Wird of Pley

lmao yeh i didnt wanna "tell on him" like a lil kid or some shit either, when he said it "wasnt his fucking job" I wanted to put the soups to his grillbone and strut out like ric flair.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.