We'll Meet Again (3rd beat)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by k.s., Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k.s.

k.s. .

test
  2. RedArkane

RedArkane New Member

Musically. Its very well done. But you've gotta take the time out and try to find some more drum packs on google or something fam. Other then that. good work.
    test
  3. k.s.

k.s. .

lol word.. I'm using Maschine and it has shit tons of drums haha.
    I dont know maybe I keep picking generic ones?
    theres some really odd sounding kicks and snares but they dont appeal to me.
    maybe i shoudl try em.. i usually stick to acoustic drum sets.
    maybe ill try out the digital and analog drumkits... they got a goood selection of 808s.
    but i havent used them yet cus i think they kinda sound like southern beats which isnt my style at all.. i hate southern style rap music. i'll try em out tho.
    im guessing you mean my kicks and snares are boring right? or is the pattern boring? or both? lol
    test
  4. KBri Beats

KBri Beats New Member

well said
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

could be a good pop beat, drums need mixing or something the kick drowning out everything else in the song right now. Maybe get a softer kick and put in a baseline? up to you, but yeah just need some mixing maybe a better drum kit all together
    test
  6. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

if this is the third beat you've ever created, I'm highly impressed. good stuff. if its the third on maschine, it's still fairly impressive.

stay on your grind and you will produce some masterpieces. it's always a good idea to learn some effects and mastering techniques, but don't worry about being a jack of all trades, master of none - definitely focus on your composition skills.
    test
  7. k.s.

k.s. .

thanks guys, and this is my 3rd beat ever made, i just started about 2 months ago.

i just bought komplete 7.. and god damn this shit is overwhelming idk where to start.
    idk anything about sound design, making my own synths and all that, confusing as fuck.
    you guys have any tips?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.