Well known hip-hop acts for cheap!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by pizzle, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzle

pizzle New Member

My house in Santa Barbara is planning a huge party for october 11th and we are trying to get the most well known rap artist/group for a reasonable amount of money. Although i am a huge underground hip-hop fan, since we are trying to make this party as big and accesible as possible we are looking to get a rap artist for cheap that still is well known or has atleast had one or two commonly known songs so we can draw a huge crowd (most of which will be people who dont know shit about hip-hop)...so my question for everyone is this........who do you think we could get for about 1,000$ to preform at a huge house party with stage, lights, pa, ect, that would be farely well known with atleast one hit song? We have contacted Andre Nickatina and Mac mall, both seem to be within our range of what is possible, please let me know if any of you have any ideas... peace.
    test
  2. -AsSaSsINaTiOn-

-AsSaSsINaTiOn- -246 Reputation points

proply anyone 1 cali
    test
  3. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yeah, emanon but they'll be in oregan at that point. sacred hoop for sure, they're ill and they rep norcal to the fullest, it'll be a crazy show with them. ugly duckling for sure. maybe one member of hiero, crown city rockers, or, even better, you could just have a phat emcee battle!!! damn sb would be blowin up the spot with emcee battles and the crowd would love that shit!!! yeah just pay some act $500 and then have a $500 emcee battle! yo pizzlefizzit, hit me up though.
    test
  4. Mc Meskaline

Mc Meskaline theNobodies

murs would be dope if i lived in cali, i would def go to that party.. hit that foo up

but just spend the grand on like 12 kegs hahaha get some strippers and shit, fuck a rapper

j/p

that would be sick to go to a party with some cat performing that i listen too

do partys get broken up by the police out there??
    test
  5. pizzle

pizzle New Member

naw parties can pop off as big and loud as they want untill 12pm when the noise ordanance takes effect. Murs i think might be hard to get for only a grand and on such short notice, but it would be dope as hell, ill look into getting his or the liv leg's agents number. thanks for the input.
    test
  6. Aok of WP's

Aok of WP's Customer Service Crew

What about Otherwize or Aceyalone or Of Mexican Decent (OMD) or Busdriver? Let me know, I'll see what I can do.
    test
  7. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

or ya you try my boys the Shape Shifters email Circus way2smurfy@hotmail.com..i think thats its..fuck if i remember!
    test
  8. DoC

DoC New Member

Juice will do it within that range. Holla & will give you his math
    test
  9. pizzle

pizzle New Member

We would LOVE to have Juice here. Please get in contact with me and lets figure this out. my email is posted under my info, i tried to email you, but it wouldnt let me, get at me. late.
    test
  10. sympyl

sympyl New Member

asdfasdf

yo, on a serious note, post that shit up for sure if you are able to get juice. i'd go up there FOR SURE, NO MATTER WHAT, if you're able to get juice. let us all know please.
    test
  11. phillipdrummond

yeah pat, let me know if you can get juice, let's make him judge the emcee battle on friday if he comes to perform!!!
    test
  12. Irv Gotti

Irv Gotti New Member

Immortal Technique will do it.....
    test
  13. sympyl

sympyl New Member

yo, everybody would love immortal technique to come out i'm sure, but it's JUICE!!!!!!!!
    test
  14. phillipdrummond

yeah, IT probably would do it, and he's the best judge for an emcee battle, sooo....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.