Well, I finally decided to try.....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by absolute zero, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

N.O explode.

I've only been on it for 3 days, so I can't really say too much on it right now. I've heard on this board and from others that it didn't really work for them. I'll just ask again: What are your experiences with it? Did it work for you? What makes other products better, or what makes N.O explode better?
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

NO-Xplode fucks my stomach up something brutal. I used to use it occasionally.

Now I just throw back a caffeine pill and dose up 5 or 6grams of AAKG before a workout.
    test
  3. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

Worked for me. Nice pump and focus.

I never had any issues with it. I liked it.

Right now I'm fucking with Controlled Labs - White Flood. I gotta tear myself away from the weights. I'm liking it.
    test
  4. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Ehh I have mixed feelings with it. It kinda worked I think...its an energy jolt in sure but Im not too sure if thats all it was or not. I mean it made me "feel" like going to the gym when I didnt want to but I never saw the strength gains or focus that others claim. I think it may be a bit more psychological because after i cycled off of it I was able to get myself super pumped in the weight room but simply preparing my mind for it. And I didnt lose any strength after cycling off of it either...

For the amount of money it costs I do feel disappointed though. Anything that costs 60 bucks shouldn't leave me guessing as to whether it worked or not.
    test
  5. jaymz_101

jaymz_101 New Member

It used to give me a weird feeling in my head, I guess that was the "focus" or whatever. But that just made me feel sick for about 5 minutes ofter working out. I noticed no pump or extra gains.

Waste of money I guess.
    test
  6. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

I LOOOOOVE IT, totally works for my ass.

my down falls on it:
    i do 2 1/2 ta 3 scoops, i cant sleep for shit, even if i push myself past failure...

an i cant do a full month between cycles, i can skip a week, but i have to completely skip the gym that week, i jus cant push myself without it since ive been takin it.... kinda depend on it now :/

but honestly, I think its well worth it..

i have 4 friends who have takin it, 3 still take it..
    the 4th is a roid'er, so he dont count....
    2 had stomach probs for 1-2 weeks, gone now
    me n another cant sleep on it, but we both agree the dreams are cool as fuck.. lol.
    made me shit somethin awful when i stacked it with protein pre-workout.
    protein, post workout it makes me shit somethin awful, but fuggit its post workout lol

all in all, id say its worth it
    i gained strenght & that extra push in my 1st week, been on it for 4 months an havent lost it, not even 1 use!

yea...
    test
  7. it does help you focus i never witness any of the pump claims tho

and 3 scoops is way to much.. ur only pose to use 1 scoop
    test
  8. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I haven't used it for years myself. There's cheaper options for something that is trivial for a lot of you. BCAA/creatine/taurine/vitamin c/whey is another option for pre-workout. Or just plain old food.

If anyone is looking to try something else in the realm of pre-workout NO supp ----> Universal Shock Therapy. Been through a couple tubs.

50 servings in one container. I honestly can't find a better value/effects for the dollar. If I use it 4 times a week, it will last over 3 months. Can't beat that. The Shock Therapy / STorm or Torrent stack is nice.

If there's others you guys have tried, post them up. Anyone tried Superpump 250?
    test
  9. southern_cash

southern_cash New Member

man you dont wanna fuck with no xpload get some white flood best stuff out there right now
    test
  10. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

wf didnt give me a very good pump..
    focus was cool tho..

then again, jacked didnt do shit for me (past 2 w/o's) an it was sposta be the shit...

nox is the best shit ive tried, overall..

i got a fair motab, so maybe thats it? iono...
    test
  11. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

I can't really tell the results from noX. I've tried it on and off for years now, and it always seems like there is a better NO2 product out there. The reason I still use it on occasion is that it's real easy to get. convenient guess. When I use it, it seems like high intensity or cardio is out of the question. I don't like that restriction. As with a lot of other supplements, some people may think that's a dumb statement cause many of the supplements out there are only designed for anabolic or strength training routines. But for me I usually go 2 weeks on heavy lifting strength training, and then 2 weeks of high intensity more aerobic type training.

Anyways NoX I would say there's a jolt there but im pretty sure it's just the one million grams of caffeine in it that make people feel that way. I also have trouble sleeping when I take it. I'm one of those 50/50 guys I guys, It does sort of work just not the way i need it to. It's probably all case depended
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.