well erik, i bid you adieu

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by EmceeGoddess, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

just when i thought i was out... THEY PULL ME BACK IN. ok guys i been up for like 24 hours and i done been slammed a rockstar or 2 and ya’ll know how i love an old fashioned destroy someone’s life while up for 24 hours. this will be the last argument i get into with this jackenape. just illustrating the facts. HOLLA.

all,

stop trying to introduce logical arguments to erik foreman. this is the same person who believes the mere presence of his online screen name persuaded me to run in terror, flee a fuckin message board, and stop going to events.

yeah thats right, big bad erik foreman, the timid giant who looks like a fat bloated cruger but probably pulls less pussy.

foreman, when someone comes in and says, "i like both guys, im just saying eg is one of the most honest people ive met" it's not "hiding his position" "taking sides" "being biased" or whatever quackery you're pegging it as. it's you being a retard, pure and simple.

when random people who have blatant joke accounts come in like "EG IS A FAGGOT, HE LIES ALL THE TIME HAHA" you're quick to chalk it up as a direct hit to me from a reliable source. well played, you're clearly a straight shooter. this isn't shocking, since as has been noted many times before, you're incredibly delusional.

you used to bother me incessantly with your wack rhymes, stupid things i didn't care about, and would just be a general nuisance.

if you keep it real why don't you just admit it and say this: "i used to message emceegoddess with great frequency on aim. he would almost always ignore me or give me filler responses. i really liked him and enjoyed talking to him." somehow you've convinced yourself this isn't the truth? fuck man if you guys wanna go through his old account you'll find him giving me props. generik or some shit.

this dude has always respected my writing to a high degree, now he doesn't LOL, yeah big surprise once me and mapleleaf pull the big con on him and convince him he's going to be the next big thing. apparently he didn’t realize we were trolling him for a month or so and still thinks hes good LOL.

yo foreman, remember when you were putting your c-level writtens into the chat box and me and maple kept going "damn man that shit is RAW" and we posted fake lyrics back and you complimented them? and i said "we're seriously going to take grind time by storm" and you were in full agreement that we were gonna be a force to be reckoned with on the GT scene?!

oh man, good shit right? oh yeah, then i told you we were fucking with you because you’re a fuckin doofus and that crushed you. that’s then you decided you had a personal vendetta against me.

here's erik foreman's stance on me AFTER me and maple destroyed his world by pretending he was good at writing lyrics. this is the façade he’s putting up now, his newly developed stance on me where he rewrites the history in his head and pretends it never happened.

Pre us herbing him:

“I do not like EmceeGoddess, aka Sykull. As a person moreso than rap, but I'm not exactly a fan of his "raps" either tbh.”

haha oh, not a fan eh. of my "raps" shit son he can't even grant me the fact they're RAPS. they're not raps, they're "raps" man I MUST SUCK!

well, here are some choice quotes from him that i found after 5 minutes of googling, all occurring prior to me and maple hurting his gentle giant feelings:

DAMN EK, Sykull and RL killed shit.

EK and Sykull are rippin shit up, props.

I request Inspiration X vs Sykull in GT.

Nice shit Sykull, you're a beast off the head.

Very nice site. Everyone who is going to ever attempt to battle in their life should read that blog. (About my multis article)

Definitely a jerking, but you took it like a champ, which is all that matters.

"Just making sure his hearing aids up" - Sykull (Lines that ACTUALLY made you LOL?)

PS: That "shocking off the top" "Keys and Kites" line was fucking dangerous EG.

E*3&437t (5:29:34 PM): you make me not want to freestyle anymore ahahah

that’s a few minutes of googling, now imagine him in a private aim chat...

also, for fun, in some other thread: "I wouldn't even mention EmceeGoddess, but every time dude sees me in TinyChat he's got some lame little disrespect joke to say in my direction which noone reacts too because he's socially awkward tbh"

LOL @ you calling me socially awkward. yeah, anyone who hangs with me at an event, how socially awkward am i? oh wait, im not at all because unlike you i've been on a strict regimen of social interaction my entire fuckin life and i hang out with people, interact, crack jokes, e.g. NORMAL THINGS YOU DON’T EXPERIENCE!

here's a good video that demonstrates eriks slammin, kick-ass, full of life personality fairly well: Log In | Facebook

yeah man, not socially awkward at all.

"In this video: No one."

that's a typo, it should say "Who Acknowledges My Existence In Real Life: No One."

I find it ironic he clowns me for living at home still when he lives his adult life like fuckin norman bates. *dead stare* WHATS THAT MOTHER? YOU WANT ME TO RIP SMACK BATTLES VOL 7 TO YOUTUBE?!??! BUT NO MOTHER, THAT VIDEO HAD MURDA MOOK VS PARTY ARTY ON IT. IT WAS A CLASS—AS YOU WISH MOTHER *groans*

well done Frankenstein, you look real sharp in that vid. full of energy and life. you seem like you have a very active social life. oh wait, i mean social NETWORKING life because you wear tuxes into tiny chat to converse with marvwon and you draw GS on your hands like you’re a fucking 8 year old.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 3
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

EG TO THE RESCUE (5:36:12 PM): whos rappin
    E*3&437t (5:37:31 PM): masssone
    E*3&437t (5:37:32 PM): I think
    E*3&437t (5:37:36 PM): that aint me that's for sure
    E*3&437t (5:47:36 PM): REBEL
    E*3&437t (5:47:39 PM): WITH METAL ARMS
    E*3&437t (5:47:48 PM): like the Fullmetal Alchemist
    E*3&437t (5:57:06 PM): talkin bout dath vader and kung fu
    E*3&437t (5:57:09 PM): darth*
    E*3&437t (5:57:16 PM): like that aint nerdy too haha
    E*3&437t (6:36:14 PM): peace
    E*3&437t (6:36:16 PM): dope verses
    MY AWESOME SN: (6:36:23 PM):thanks

hey man, who doesn't have a full hour to kill blathering incessantly to someone they "dont respect" without a single response back?

Evesest (6:35:27 AM): AYOOO
    Evesest (6:35:56 AM): S.O.N.S., NEVERTHELESS I'M STILL REPPIN FOR MY TEAM
    Evesest (6:36:02 AM): IF THERE'S BEEF over CHEESE, them SHELLS hit yo stomach like MEXICAN CUISINE
    Evesest (6:36:19 AM): pffaha

no, you stupid little fuck, not pffaha.

if this was the type of shit ya'll had to put up with on a frequent basis, you're telling me you wouldn't fuckin hate this little shit?

you will never one up me. you will never son me. i have actual people who go to events and exist beyond a screen name who cosign me, only they're not giant faggots with a 2 letter acronym plastered in their signatures so they stay out of idiotic shit like this. i don't need people to back me up because im not the type of fucking geek who tallies up internet screen name votes LOL.

you have never caught me lying because i don't. and the greatest thing that ever happened to you was me deciding not to go to MOB. "SEE GUYS, HES SHOOK OF ME, PLEASE RESPECT ME NOW"

one day i will see you. and you will have to realize that you told me you'd love to see how empty my threats are. that's a great strategy when you've put your entire net worth into the hope that someone is all talk. that's really your only hope. i mean unless this kid maxes out his built up retard strength or something.

quit the act bro. you need to stop being a little turd and act like the grown man your body won’t let you resemble. lying is pathetic. you will never beat me at this motherfucker. MY GAME BE TOO VICIOUS.

later

ps:

here's a thread i just remembered about. IM PRETTY FUNNY THERE!: http://board.rapmusic.com/battle-video-archives/1213523-what-about-illmaculate-vs-ness-lee.html

also, here’s an old thread where me and rev first battled in text form. for those who doubt my lyrical prowess, I GIVE YOU THIS!

http://board.rapmusic.com/battle-video-archives/1106511-revanon-vs-emcee-goddess-5.html

about 3 years old, but hey, NOT TOO SHABBY. I am officially tied with revanon at 2 rounds to 2.
    test
  3. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

test
  4. BossMayne

BossMayne Based Member

greatest thread in the history of RM
    test
  5. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

shots fired
    test
  6. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

test
  7. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

dead at c level writtens
    test
  8. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Nobody reading dat shit cannon
    test
  9. MischiefQuoter

MischiefQuoter I’m a ramen load

I recently seen a psychic when she read my palm said i can see your future you're an evil doer like you're decepticon started flippin through cards said i'm focused said this is very interesting and odd then the crystal ball exploded, she couldn't tell me where i was headed my heart melted then i walked outta that place a different man started brainstorming a business plan
    test
  10. niggaplz

niggaplz New Member

*insert "didn't read it" gif here*
    test
  11. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

FUCKIN BODYBAG!!!!

DEADed me!!!!
    test
  12. BWallace85

BWallace85 New Member

test
  13. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

omfg ether:

I find it ironic he clowns me for living at home still when he lives his adult life like fuckin norman bates. *dead stare* WHATS THAT MOTHER? YOU WANT ME TO RIP SMACK BATTLES VOL 7 TO YOUTUBE?!??! BUT NO MOTHER, THAT VIDEO HAD MURDA MOOK VS PARTY ARTY ON IT. IT WAS A CLASS—AS YOU WISH MOTHER *groans*

well done Frankenstein, you look real sharp in that vid. full of energy and life. you seem like you have a very active social life. oh wait, i mean social NETWORKING life because you wear tuxes into tiny chat to converse with marvwon and you draw GS on your hands like you’re a fucking 8 year old.
    test
  14. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

video link didn't work in all honesty
    test
  15. California Kid

California Kid Well-Known Member

test
  16. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

dayyyum SHIT JUST GOT REAL
    test