weirdest muthafuckas on rm

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Edmund Kemper, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

ethered[funny]
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You're a mind reader now? You're a premonitionist now? Lol
    I'd say the predictability of you Lying, being Hypoctrical, and
    me still not going on ignore again will be clear everytime you reply.

Your like two things. 1.) You're like one of those Bugs from that movie BUG. 2.) your like one of those Aliens from that movie invasion of the body snachers... From nostailgic white tyranny, to Pseudopigraphical scriptures, to qualified scientists, to other peoples races, cultures, and heritages. You either attack these things or try to become these nostalgic things in a technological era. You suffer from delusions of grandeur. You're improtants is null. You will be a 5 to 9 ham and eggier the rest of your sad pathetic miserable forlorn life, Or some homeless guy on the streets of newyork with a cardboard sign that reads "the end is near". Until one day when you wake up out of your delusions of grandeur and realize just how big of a fucking loser you actually are and decide to end it all by gassing up your exhaust pipe in a closed garage.

When aren't you attacking someone to feed your I'm holier than thou ridiculousness? You're the only dumb shit on this site that I know of who talks about God when the conversation is about economics. You're the only hypocrite on this site who says money isn't important, but than turns around and talks about how much he's got. You're the only schmuck on this site I know of who is in denial about being WHITE and thinks he's a jewish native american indian.[funny]The annoying thing is you point this out to people who never cared to know in the first place like it's something to be proud of. It's nothing to be pround of it's just the lucky lust of sexual attraction. I don't understand someone like you who starts fights with others about their race when they couldn't help what they were born into. Your reatardation is beyond me. You're not a philosopher I know you think that is what you are, but a baby attacker such as yourself shows no signs of rationale thought. There are more angery drunks in this world who are actually philosophical compared to you and that's after they've slammed down 20 Jack and waters.

You're exactly like one of those Bugs from that movie BUG, You crawl under peoples skin just to cause a irritating reaction. Your dumbness is irritating.

You never make any points because your whole existence on this site is devoted to talking nonsense and seeing how many people will pay attention to you. You also enjoy the notion that you've pissed someone off, Except it always back fires and you end up being the one who gets pissed on. If you were a women R. Kelly would have a video tape labeled Azues somewhere on his shelf. Without any attention you don't exist. Noone cared when you left. People just like to make fun of you. Ever noticed alot of people come into double ML threads like they come into your threads? *LIGHT BULB* They don't give a shit about anything you have to say. I think I was the only one who ever actually tried to hear you out on this site, but then I realized you're a complete fucking moron who needs to be treated like the low IQ you portray.

If I wanted a reaction I could make dumb posts like you do where everyone comes in just to tell me what a dumb douche I am. However, i'm not you azues, I would NEVER EVER want to be anything like you. You shoot your mouth off inorder to feed your I'm holier than thou is ego though knowing your life is a complete mistake which should have been aborted on day one. I'm methodological I pick and choose my prey like Mr.brooks would.

And your dam right I went off on paris hilton... FUCK HER!! Since when do you care about the rich elite? Fuck her spoiled ass trying to buy her way out of the justice system. She is similar to your Ilk, nothing but a dumb ass clown of society who I enjoy throwing pies at.

You're the clown of RM. An in your real life ya presence is nonexistant, and gets crushed with the quickness which explains why you lurk this internet forum like a creepy pedophile. Die somewhere and do the world a favor.
    test
  3. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

When/Where did I say that I have you on ignore?

No, it's not the same. Kevin is a Celtic name. Celtic names have no deep rooted history. Sorry chief.

Jonathan is the English form of the Hebrew Yahonatan.
    Hebrew and all Ancient Languages were written without the syllables and were pronounced using multiple syllables depending on how the name was used.
    Yahonatan / Yahunatan / Yehunaten / Yehonaten / Natanyah (often names were inverted in Semitic languages).

The word Yah is Hebrew for God. Yah comes from Ancient Egyptian and it was written Aten/Aton and pronounced Yati. Yahonaten in Ancient Egyptian was Yahunaten (pronounced Yahunyahti). Yahunyahti was the equivelant of Akhenaten (pronounced Akhunyahti).

Yahunyahti was often abbreviated as YHYH in the Ancient world and it was a name given to Pharaohs or Kings (Jonathan the Son of King Saul who was David's best friend had this name). Of course David was Thutmosis III because DWD was also written TWT and Jonathan or Yahunaten was actually Akhenaten whose wife was Nefertiti. The Bible (known by Jews as the Tanakh) was intentionally written out of order and encoded for only the elite to understand (in the Hebrew form). But, the YHYH was the Hebrew future tense name of the god/King or Pharaoh and that is why modern Judaism (controlled by the cult priest's decendents) is trying to do away with the use of the name of God and replace it with Hashem (which means simply "The name").

YHVH = "I was what I was"
    YHWH = "I am what I am"
    YHYH = "I will be what I will be"

"You will not see the Lord (King/Pharaoh) again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD (Yah/God)." - Yeshua (Yahoshua)

Akhenaten
    Yahonaten

Akh was pronounced Yahk so Akhenaten would also be pronounced Yahkenyahti.

If we invert my name to Natanyah and look at my wife's name, her name is Natalia which stems from the Hebrew Netaleyah. Netaleyah reversed (Hebrew can be read both ways by those who understand the language) is YahElAten (pronounced Yah-E-Lyahti and Yah-El-Yahti) The middle of my name is On/Un and the middle of her name is El. On/Un was the Egyptian word for One and El was another name of God which still is used by Hebrews as El Shaddai, El Olam, Elohim and by Arabs as Allah, (Al being El). If you remove Yah and Atan from our names you wind up with On-El or "One God' . . .

Of course that wouldn't mean anything if all of the other prophecies don't line up. The question is, "Do they?"

The Sphinx represents the Ancient Egyptian Calendar which was made up of 13 months of 28 days and came out to 364 days. The 365th day was a day of renewel/rebirth and was known as the day of the Sphinx. Their year began with Virgo on the day that is today known as August 25th and ended in Leo on the day that is now known as August 23rd. The Sphinx was said to be born on the 2••h, had the face of the Virgo Man and the body of a Lion. Wanna guess what day I was born on? Another coincidence, I'm sure.

Then there is the Jewish thing.
    There is also a Cherokee prophecy and of course my direct connection to both Chief Yonaguska and King David or Thutmosis. Yes, it is all a coincidence. I'm just a nutt on a message board. Keep telling yourself that. When the time comes you just may believe it.

No, you're right . . . even a toddler could comprehend what I'm saying. Klansmen hate the truth. White is not a race, retard.

White is a skin color, not an ethnicity you racist inbred ugly Irish leprochaun.

That was clever. I feel like my IQ just dropped a couple points by reading that.
    I'm seeing a vision here of you joining Menaz on ignore. Wonder if it will come to pass? Time will tell.
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

asseus= just as smart as diddles
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Answer my question, dooble?
    Where did I say that you are on ignore or going on ignore?

Don't duck the question E5. If you're going to talk out of your ass then expect somebody to tell you that your breath stinks.
    test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

you said it somewhere asshat.

but as you usually do, you probably went back and threw it a quick edit.

you're shady like that.

you have no honor.
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Heresy

Prove that I said it.
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

This message has been hidden for your benefit due to consistent homosexual and lying remarks made by said user.

...damn, jeffs gettin crazy with the shit he can do nowadays
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Would you mind explaining how you managed to quote a hidden message?

Moron
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

This message has been hidden because user is under Federal Investigation with links to dildos and mens crevices with possible child intervention as well.
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@asseus gettin' owned[funny]

and rofl@him lyin' again and gettin' caught[funny]
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Taken out of context, once again.
    What's new though, right?

Saying that I will and saying that I'm going to are two totally different things. Saying that I will basically means that if I find it necessary, I will. Saying that I'm going to means that I have found it necessary and I am going to. Language comprehension is necessary when you debate a subject with me. Perhaps that's why you're still an E5. Good luck in September.
    test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

double > asseus
    test
  18. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

christ son.
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny]

That had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt.
    I just chose to let it drop there cause dood seemed like he was about to have a nervous breakdown.
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Oh believe me, Christ did not father me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.