Weekly Rant: Volume 1. "You'll burn that right off"

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Graphx, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

No...the fuck...I won't...you fat piece of shit.

Do not offer me pizza with the logic that because I work out, I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Futhermore, do not attempt to clown me while I'm enjoying my dressing free chicken ceasar.

Do not offer me a beer and then when I politely thank you but refuse, call me a bitch and buy me one anyway. You fucking jerk.
    test
  2. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

Awesome combination.

[​IMG]

Not so much.
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

that looks so fucking good. downside of being ecto: i have to eat a shit ton of food to gain weight. goodside of being an ecto: i can eat whatever the hell i want.

on topic: i know what you mean when people try to bring you down into habits you want to avoid due to your lifestyle. shit sucks dude, it seems youve learned to adapt to situations though, most people will chill if you tell them too. i hear shit all the time about what i eat. like omg i cant believe this kid is drinking milk. dont worry about it though dude, because its only the skinny or fat people who have some shit to talk. every person whos serious about this shit has praised me for how i eat and im sure they do the same for you.
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

thats about right.
    test
  5. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

You know what really grinds my gears...
    test
  6. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

I know what you're saying though.. most of my friends are really unhealthy and ALL they want to do is go out to eat, so now we don't hang out anymore...
    test
  7. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

^^Yeah that sucks but you can usually find something decent on most menus. What blows for me is that my kitchen stays packed with junk food. If I don't do my own shopping it's extremely easy to slip up. The only thing my parents buy that I can eat is chicken, beef and eggs. If I open my pantry right now there'll be like 7 different kinds of tasty kakes screamin at me lol.
    test
  8. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Well... their favorite restaurant is Friendly's..and there is NOTHING healthy at Friendly's... plus I love ice cream.... so it really wouldn't be in my best interest to go...
    test
  9. Got Life?

turkey club is moderately healthy...lol...but that's a stretch.
    test
  10. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

But. You can burn it right off though...

just saying. I'm in the same boat as the guy above. Ectomorph. All my friends are swoll but give me shit about eating more than all of them and sugar being 50% of my intake, being the smallest guy in the crew.
    test
  11. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

See with me it's the opposite. I can literally gain 5-6 pounds a week and if I don't watch what I eat then that will go right to fat, which is bogus. Now it def. has its perks and I know a lotta guys that would kill to be able to gain weight as easily as I can but it's such a double edge sword...especially when you're trying to cut up. During the winter months when I'm trying to gain weight it's awesome...I like to hover around 210-215...right now I'm 182 (just benched 275 too, word!) and it was hard as fuck to get to that weight.
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

yeah it sucks either way, i mean not gaining enough, gaining too much, the grass is always greener i guess.
    test
  13. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

LOL @ not drinking beer
    test
  14. Got Life?

word @ graphx...i'm the same way through on a bigger frame...right now i've cut down to about 270, and I want to get down to about 240...but if I'm not strict and precise I can jump a good 10 lbs easy...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.