Week 9-R.M.P.L.-UFC 148: Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen II

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makabreli

Makabreli done

dirty mma >
    test
  2. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think Anderson and GSP have realized, they got so good people needed to take steroids to beat them. At that point, might as well overdo legal stuff until it is SLIGHTLY on the crisp of being illegal :p.
    test
  3. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Yep, trt is the same as shooting up steroids. Fuck actually being politically correct about it. Sonnen was shooting up like Ivan Drago, that bastard. I read somewhere on some MMA media website that Sonnen's testosterone level was one million times too high, and that he tested positive for ”Shark Steroids” and only qualified doctors who make sure to get their facts straight and avoid sensationalizing a topic at all costs to maintain the credibilty of those fine post such articles.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i wonder if such a super fight would ever happen..

its what everybody wants..it would be on catch weight.

jones vs gsp, silva vs gsp, etc.****lightful
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

I wish.

silva refuses to fight jones openly.

and since he is the middleweight champ, dana cant make him.

as far as gsp goes, id say thats up to gsp. But I doubt he would fight anderson who is a giant compared to him
    test
  6. LungZzZ

I think it's stupid to think this guy DIDN'T take steroids, Drago style, to get this deficiency.
    test
  7. LungZzZ

GSP vs ANDERSON is possible if the WW division gets boring again. Right now it is a hotbed, but that is because GSP has been out FOREVER. When he comes back, assuming he wins 2, there should be talks of Silva again, as GSP will be in his 30s and Anderson will be maybe in his 40s.
    test
  8. LungZzZ

Jones vs GSP would be CRAZY. Maybe an Exhibition type match, or even wrestling. MMA-wise I think the weight/Reach would be ridiculous. No matter what the catch-weight, you still bulk up fight night.

Anderson vs Jones i could see Dana maybe pulling for.
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

jones v. silva won't happen since jones is like 20 years younger than anderson.

jones really has no upside to fighting silva. if he loses, he lost to an aging fighter or he lost to the best of all time. if he wins, he beat an aging silva who isn't in his prime anymore, etc. etc. etc.

neither of them gain anything except money.
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

imo gsp gets destroyed by anderson silva. Forget gsps wrestling, silva knocks out guys 200+ with one punch. If he lands on st pierre, its night night.

plus what would the catchweight be? I cant imagine silva getting below 180 at this point in his career
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

gsp has to be one of the shittiest, gayest, boringest fighters ever in existance. what a great decision warrior he is...lay n gay champ
    test
  12. Makabreli

Makabreli done

Well, his levels were up there with Overeem's, except they were just checked randomly after some press conference. Can't drown that out with sarcasm.
    test
  13. LungZzZ

^Post in week 10!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.