Week 8 RBL Rankings And Lounge MARCH MADNESS

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

lol you did beat me...I didn't try though. I will this week and Freeze I will take your title, no offense...
    test
  2. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I Meant # 1 Contender Match Justin.

Sorry Guys, Been A Busy Day Plus With The Site Being Down.

i Will get Matches Up Tomorrow, Also There will Be A few Changes Seeing How i Forgot Myself In The Battles.
    test
  3. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

Raz, checking in...

I'm goin 80
    test
  4. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

i was wondering about that

im going 160
    test
  5. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

:funny:

jokes aside... i can go 30 if u want or we can bring it down to 20

your call
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

im in couptdtat.. let's do a 8 bar PUNCH FEST!
    test
  7. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE chuckling*

Sorry U must have missed my PRESS CONFERENCE GRAMUR... I plan on keeping this TITLE for a while...

I hear that RAZ may VACATE his tho so U can get that one once he moves up 2 MIDDLE WEIGHT... I'm just sayin tho... NOTHING PERSONAL but this one is MINE...

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!
    test
  8. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT*

Because of the NUMEROUS THREATS I HAVE RECEIVED on my Life by Jealous PPL since becoming MW CHAMPION... I will no longer be addressing the PUBLIC DIRECTLY... Any further questions must go through my AGENT Origin@L HAWKINS... Mr Hawkins U have the floor....

Mr. Hawkins : Friends, family, RBL battlers and members of the press my client PHIILIP D. FREEZE esquire has decided that for the best interest of the league, his fans, and his NEWLY WON TITLE that he WILL ONLY GO @ LEAST 24 LINES in ALL MATCHES THAT INVOLVE his TITLE... Mr. FREEZE feels that if his fans are going to sacrifice their hard earned dollars and pay to watch him compete then he will give them TOTAL SATISFACTION... That means no brief BATTLES... From now on if U want a shot at Mr. FREEZE's TITLE you are required and expected to bring your BEST A GAME... We will not sign any contracts 4 matches that are only 12-14 LINESs... A real MC has an extensive level of creativity and we feel that our NEW BAR MINIMIUM is a reasonable request... Now are there any questions?

REPORTER # 1 : Mr. Hawkins... Mr. Hawkins... Is FREEZE planning to add that stipulation in his upcoming battle with GRAMUR?

Mr. HAWKINS : Obviously U were NOT listening... Until FREEZE loses his TITLE all of his matches for the BELT ill be 24 lines or longer... We also are planning on extending verse MAXIMUMS to 36 bars...

REPORTER # 2 : WOW... Uh but Mr. Hawkins will the RBL COMMISSIONER RIOT go for these new founded rules...

Mr. Hawkins : ACTUALLY WE FEEL HE WILL. Riot knows that the purpose of this board is to have the MOST EXCITING MATCHES POSSIBLE.. We are not trying to limit or jeopardize his authority in any way shape or form... FREEZE JUST BELIEVES HE IS THE BEST CONDITIONED LYRICIST HERE AND HE IS TIRED OF BUMS TRYING TO BATTLE WITH ONLY 12 LINES TO MASK THEIR OBVIOUS LACK OF SKILLS... He feels that is detrimental to him, the league, his title and more importantly HIS FANS...

REPORTER # 3 : FREEZE? FREEZE.... Are you nervous as far as your upcoming defense against GRAMUR...

*FREEZE merely glances @ ORIGIN@L*

If this is the line of questioning will we be receiving consider this INTERVIEW OVER... THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME....

*With that FREEZE picks up his MW BELT and leaves the Interview Room*
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

BREAKING NEWS: Recently a solo sex tape starring(if you can call it that) Mista Freeze surfaced. In the video Freeze can be heard moaning loudly as he "makes love" to "Palmela Handerson". Freeze couldnt be reached for comment, but his agent released the following statement. "Dont act like you dont do it too. Sure you may have to work your arm harder as you probably are bigger than Freeze's three incher. But that doesnt take anything away from this new masterpiece dropped from Mr. Mista Freeze. THIS I COMMAND". Yes, Freeze's agent uses the same catch phrase. No word on how this will affect Freeze's upcoming battle. We'll be sure to keep you up to date.
    test
  10. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

where is the world is riot
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

FREEZE ur a nut.Lol Ura funny mothafucka.. I'll give u that. U should help Ven wth the mag. U b writing some long ass Dead Sea Scrolls. lol

Jack Lantern.... whenever Riot stopz procrastinating... I got 24 for u already done!

MistaFREEZE good victory yo... I aint been Ko'd n a longtime... I'll see u again.

That middle weight champ match is like this... it was too hot whn I sat on the throne.... letting u sit n it... will cool it off.. so by the time I get back on it.. it'll b jssssst right. The 3 bears style. lol

But nah real talk.. Im glad it happen when it did.... Im carving my niche and as soon as I hit.. DOMINOES MOTHA FUCKA!!!

Ive been wrkng on my style ever since getting back n the league and finally found 1 that I think is strong. Ths weeks verse.. writing wise... not format wise.. is a whoooole lot different then uve ever seen me. So enjoy RBLers!
    test
  12. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

dope avatar tbh
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Oh yea... dont get no better than bruce. ;)
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

alright, ill try to land some real punches...word is I don't know how to fight.

this might be shadow boxing
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Riot, I hate you but I love you. Yes homo. Ima slide my blood rust knife across your cerebral cortex down to your chest plate. If there is ever a rstl tag team torny me and you are going take it with ten strokes of the pen,

Ima scrrb in this little corner, but in the main light I'm a lyrical angel.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Jai-babe, check your schedule, I want to grudge match you. If you don't accept that's cool. If you do, that's cool to.

*FEEL THE THREAT*
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Lol.. wow, okay. Which name will you b going by Coup d'etat or G Force?
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Coup, I am not G Force.lol Who is he ?
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

You dont remember tellng modz to sign G Force out, cz you said u wanted to keep "Coup" name n? Lol
    test
  20. Coup d'état

No I don't. As long as you aren't implying that I'm Force or any other alias then I 'll go with it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.