Week 8 RBL Rankings And Lounge MARCH MADNESS

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*Mr. Hawkins enters RBL*

This is legal documentation claiming that Mr. RIOT CEASE and DESIST with all talks of ending the divisions or the termination of my client's, Mr. PHILIP D. FREEZE esquire, WORLD TITLE... As it is clearly stated in his CONTRACT he has all legal rights to his title until HE either forfeits his BELT or is cleanly beaten in the ring. I have conversed with my client and he feels that since in all likehood he would reign as MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMPION for the duration of his CONTRACT (1999 weeks) then he will lose fans and endorsements by being UNFAIRLY stripped of his title. Now my client would be FORCED TO FILE A CIVIL GRIEVANCE of a substantional amount against BOTH RIOT and RAPMUSIC.COM unless we can come to some settlement that would be acceptable to both parties... THEREFORE MY CLIENT IS MAKING THE PROPOSAL THAT HE WOULD BE WILLING TO RELINQUISH HIS TITLE WITH OUT ANY CONFRONTATION UNDER THE PREMISE THAT HE IS GRANTED AN IMMEDIATELY NUMBER # 1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. We feel that as the REIGNING AND MOST DOMINANT MW CHAMPION IN THE HISTORY OF RBL that he should be afforded certain privileges. Mr. RIOT we appreciate your time. Please let us settle this dispute in a calm and civil manner. You have our proposal...

*FREEZE enters ROOM waves BELT over his head*

Mr. Riot U have heard from my AGENT. I AM THE BEST HERE AND IT'S ABOUT TIME I GET MY SHOT 2 PROVE... If U eliminate the DIVISIONS... I WANT MY SHOT....

MR. HAWKINS... CATCH PHRASE...

Mr. HAWKINS : This HE COMMANDS!

THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER!
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

LP, uve been maget food for 2 wkz now. How do u bottom feed and talk shit? Doesnt even make sense. Shouldnt u b animal poachng wth ur gf barefoot n South Africa by now or are u still tryna teach her how to read and write wth her toez?

Coup, I could see ur point if JOWELZ and the otherz 1 RSTL title, but all the 1z I named won between 3x and 7x champz. They all battled each other out. My 3 favz are RIKOSHAY was like the UCONN of the RSTL.. he smashed ppl. Omen and WWIII aka Warren Worthington III. To me.. there imagery, vocab, multiz, metaphorz and storytellng was unmatched. Jst beautiful writerz. Until u whn 3 RSTL titlez.. plz dont compare urslf or thnk ur even n the same breath as thm. Anyhoo Ima go find 1 of ur piecez and critique it n here.
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ok Coup, I jst read ur verse wth the birdcage pic. It was a smooth read, I liked the indepthness of u discribing the whole indian cadence. I dug it, but I felt myslf wantng u to expand on more anglez of the pic and endulge deeper wth the ideaz. Ura more deep thought writer than I am. I am more of an indepth storyteller that thrivez off of buildng characterz and visualizng the enviroment wth wrdz, sort of lika movie-teller. I got ur emotion and sensual delicateness of tyng ur picz wth the flow of ur story. I wasnt moved, but I understood. U excel wth deep thnkng but, u left me wantng more wth the what u got out of using the picz. Ima go read another. It was alright though.
    test
  4. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

so this tag team shit is 20 lines a person, 40 a team?

wowsers lol
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

when i said 16, i meant 16 per. i thought thats how it was supposed to be. burd said 20, so i assumed 20 per. my bad
    test
  6. itsbags

itsbags New Member

I refuse to read ne of theses walls of text tbh

But I do have a question

How does jai lose the belt and then immediately get a contender shot the following week? Uh losing the belt doesn't make u a contender

Just a thought I had
    test
  7. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Because itsbags everyone else either lost as well or no showed, do the math.

Also Freeze, if I do go away with divisions I'm stll keeping different champ belts, I'll explain more monday.

Also, sorry guys I was not able to show in any of my matches, my wife who is the head of environmental health inspecting in AZ has given me food poison and I am unable to think or sit up without throwing up, again sorry.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Jai... lol.. eat a dick!
    test
  9. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I've beat 4 of those names. Impossible for me to beat one of them.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

ayo riot.. get well bro. i heard u got food poisoning!
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

Id be filing for divorce. Lol. Get better
    test
  12. Tacky Jones

Id be filing for divorce. Lol. Get better
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

tac killed it this week tbh..
    test
  14. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

word nice verse tac, i liked ur burd nameplays, the out of the sky one was cool, i havent read bronze's yet.

orc never pm'd me the verse.. FUCKER lol jp, sall good man... but i was gonna ty and go 30 to match but ran out of time
    test
  15. MCKuShhhhhh

MCKuShhhhhh New Member

hen's u still from seattle?
    test
  16. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

i'm about an hour out nowdays
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

ya i live bout 35 minutes from there.. that's crazy duke, u live in the town... i be all over lol.. I bought two cd's off Neema the other day.. u ever heard of him?
    test
  18. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Really tho..
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Im gettng annoyed wth some shit, but'll gripe about it on Monday.
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Im gettng annoyed wth some shit, but'll gripe about it on Monday.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.