Week 8 RBL Rankings And Lounge MARCH MADNESS

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Look Venny I keep saying I like Nibs style personally but that was not a GOOD BATTLE verse... I am not saying that lyrically it was not BETTER... I am saying it was not a good BATTLE VERSE... Black Thought has a great rhyme scheme and terrific concepts but CAN-I-BUS and Eminem would eat him alive... THEY ARE BATTLERS! Canny last few albums have been one big battler rap... That is what he does well... Tho I also agree with the styles make fights comment... I love MAYWEATHER but a lot of ppl are PACQUAIO fans because HE ENDS FIGHTS... They both are EXCELLENT BOXER but there can be only ONE P4P BEST... U pick which one U like
    test
  2. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

not exactly a story-line, just a random topic and bars that apply to it..

Topic ex: Liquor, how to ditch an ugly bitch, pick a serial killer

something simple, doesnt have to be a story...verse just has to apply to the topic chosen. 12 bars should be sufficient enough.
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

2 tag verses or something? SMH.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

The gauntlet idea soundz the same idea ppl n the cypher area came up wth. The topic ideas a good suggest, but u gota pertain it to battle and not storytellng otherwise ull hav the RBL tryna b like the RSTL. Those 2 worldz dont need to collide. If ur gonna do a topic for the gauntlet. U gota make it as if ur gvng us itemz or conceptz to use for the battle. Like: hatchet, cigarettez and a truck. Thn allow us to create conceptz for punchez wth the topicz. Yamean?
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

i like where smitty is going with that, but you should have topics for battles. like strictly jokes about dudes girl. or strictly violent lines. somethin like that.
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I like this idea. The idea of "Only lines about ____" is kind of difficult. Other than girl lines (Which are pretty boring) and violent lines (Which personally, when I write, I mostly use to support a scheme), what have you got? Name flips and based on background don't work because some people have nothing to say about them.
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Riot, I got an idea to help keep 3 beltz n a 1 division. Instead of gvng the 3 beltz to weight class champz hav it ths way.

HWB, turn intoThe RBL CHAMPION. The only requirement is to b the overall #1 seed.

MWB, turn into The Most Improved Battler. Who most b voted upon by modz or active battlerz.

LWB, turn into The Best Newcomer. Who most b voted upon by modz or active battlerz.
    What do u thnk? Every getz a chance at somethng.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

No, some people just won't be able to get the heavy champ, so what would they aim for?
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

if youre gonna do away with the divisions, do away with the three belts
    test
  10. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Me and Jack both posted verses.. can we get some votez ppl? Lol
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Mjdjm, even u can get a Most Improved Battler Belt, which would change wk by wk. That goes for Best Newcomer too.

My 1 gripe is ths. If yall are ok wth the RSTL havng 1 champion, y do the exact opposite for the RSTL?

I guarantee u.. if the RSTL had WWIII, RIKOSHAY and JOWELZ, J o o k and Nique n that league today.. most of u that are n now.. wouldnt hava chance to get a title. Thn will u cry fora division set up? I dont thnk so.
    test
  12. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

ehhhhhh... Gay..

Jai some of your Ideas be wikky wikkkiy wikkidy wack yo!

test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ur ok wth the RSTL havng 1 champion, y cry for 3 champz n the RBL? Doesnt make since to me.

If RIKOSHAY, JOWELZ, J o o k, Nique, Vigil, Omen, WWIII, Vern, Vadik, Erykah Kane, dicaneye, Insanity and Tekneek all cameback and were better than they were before.. most if not all that exist n todayz RSTL wouldnt even sniff top 12. Thn would u guyz cry for separate divisionz? I cant see y. U were ok wth it b4. So do it to the RBL?
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

we wouldnt do that. the group we have right now is more concerned with writing than wins atm. we got a good group.
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

i dont like the idea of having three belts without three divisions. the set up youre going for doesnt make sense.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

im glad votes stay open a lil later bc since people wait to post until last minute it's hard to keep on top of wich match is finished etc

and smh

RBL gonna use some RWZ concepts?
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Riot, ask urslf.. how wack is tryng to keep 3 beltz n a 1 division format? Thatz like sayng Im tellng every1 we are gonna hav 1 division, but really do the same as b4, so n reality itz stll a 3 division league. If u keep 3 beltz ur really not changng anythng. Pick 1 and stick to it. Either 1 div-1 belt or 3 div-3 belt. Sheesh.. and stop tryna cram a whole bunch of new shit n a short a mount of time. We already had the Grudge idea and now Tagteam, whatelse? 3 optionz n 1 league is enough. Spreadout new ideas. Dont pile thm up.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

LMAo.. WANK"" means to masterbate.. it isn't a term for DICK..

ei: to wank off..

he wanked off in his wank sock

but i liked all the dick talk comin out jai's mouth

i thought we had a break through i was wrong

...as american as pie... tbh
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

that's why we need another league.. bc RBL should be RBL rstl should be rstl

we need another league th@ incorperates other options that way things don't get confusing and goals aren't impossible to meet
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

LOL @ Jowelz, he is ok.

People here like to give others who participated in the RSTl years ago extra skill points on the baise of nostalgia. It's so funny how people at RM.com do this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.