Week 8 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Yo Murder, i just wanted to let you know i think you a "real niggah" and i like yo style bro! you remind me of like the guru of the league some times and i only be fuckin kiddin around if i ever tease what you say i just wanted you to know that buddy.. now go fuck your self before someone thinks im being all homo on you and shit...;]
    test
  2. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

Scrolls, you have your reasons which is enough for you. I'm just being analytical of the whole scenario, and pondering as to when the trolling will ever just die off. People get pissed at different things and react differently so it's all good. I'm just trying go about things differently that's all.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i feel yo NG niggahz been talkin bout GL? non stop.. but fuck it! yo NG you got mad fuckin heat bro! i been bumpin your music! yo u in the military bro?
    test
  4. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

Nah I feel u. I ain't hating on u bro. I got nothin but love for u nigga. I kinda escalated it cause I'm a lil drunk.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

Yes priest I'm a soldier.

Glad you feeling the vibes of my music. Im trying to improve the production quality though. I plan on mastering up Alot of my older material and re-spitting Alot of verses.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.