Week 8 of the R.M.P.L.-UFC on FX 4(22nd) & UFC 147(23rd)

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

clay tried to pull a carlos condit lol the match was a stalemate. At best clay landed a few jabs and good kick or 2 and gray landed harder punches.
    the match was ultimately decided by gray being the chaser.
    test
  2. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Gray was a G too taking those shots. Honestly if Clay wasn't busy running away I think he could of finished Gray after landing that Kick lol.

EDIT:
    Fight of the Night: Sam Stout vs. Spencer Fisher
    Knockout of the Night: Cub Swanson
    50$ Bonus Cheques.
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

that sadly was the highlight of the fight

i dont think he was that hurt from the kick, but he no doubt could have caused a lot more damage. guida isnt a counterpuncher he's a savage, he pulls that shit again and the ufc will boot him
    test
  4. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Damn @ 1-3 and I honestly turned off the fights after Gray and never saw the decision, assuming Clay won for being a pussy.

Hopefully I do better tonight.
    test
  5. LungZzZ

For some reason I can't edit our records anymore in the Rankings thread...If I can't edit it by the weeks end I will make a new thread to manage our records.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i didnt see any of either, how was it?
    test
  7. LungZzZ

UFC 147 was definitely the more exciting of the cards. A lot of crying from the Brazilians as well.

UFC on FX was great, though it ended on a sour note. From what I remember Cub Swanson (T)KO'd Pearson, in a finish that looked pretty cool and Guida lost a decision I think it is fair to say the average fan expected him to win after 5 rounds.

UFC in Brazil followed suit of the PPV events before it and went off without a hitch. Rashad and Munoz I believe were the post-fight dudes for both FX/147. Werdum handled Russow like JDS did Werdum years ago, and Rich won a nail-biter that saw both men's backs hit the canvas.

EDIT: Im trying to work out some technical difficulties to update our records as well. I may need to make a whole new thread in general (which would suck :( )
    test
  8. LungZzZ

I didn't add up the scores yet, but assuming I get no PM by the time I sign back on tonight, I will make the new Ranking/Record thread and tally up the scores! Something tells me from the way everyone is talking I was right about a change-up in the Rankings!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.