Week 6 RBL Rankings And Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

funny you say that, seeing as how you dodged when Riot asked how old you are.

i have 60,000 posts because the site got hacked about a year back and my name was deleted. when jeff re-added everyone he gave them 50,000 posts to start off with.

nice angle, try again
    test
  2. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Then learn how to quote, DUMBASS.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  3. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

He should be kicked out for being the weakest link in the league.
    test
  4. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Bye, Kiddo.

test
  5. Tacky Jones

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
    test
  6. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

I swear the new kids used to have thicker skin. Nigga can't battle to the top so he though bitching would work.
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

man, please tell me i wasnt THAT annoying
    test
  8. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

You and TorrMup/Exquisite were pretty annoying, but ya both got better. This nigga Smitty is just an annoying faggot that thinks that his rhymes are gold when they're really zinc.
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

lmao.

he reminds me of Str8rage/Tao Ren. you guys prolly didnt see much of him. he posted in the alley. thought he was a genius. got called out repeatedly. got embarassed and vanished. hopefully smitty does the same. i could see him coming back in a week begging for a spot though
    test
  10. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Look I'm all about having the RBL grow, but when average errr below average
    Users act like they are better than most it drives me crazy and
    Is exactly opposite of what the RBL stands for.

He's gone, arrogant, non talented, stretched concepts, FLOW is everything
    Dumb fuck is gone and NOT returning.

test
  11. Ja¢k £an†e®n

Ja¢k £an†e®n Spirit of Vengeance

dethstryque is gonna need a new opponent.
    test
  12. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Yeah.

I'll figure it out tomorrow.

test
  13. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

FREEZE @ RIOT....

That is cool.... I dont mind the LOSS..... IF HE HAD POSTED..... HE DIDNT.... I HAVE JUST AS MUCH ON OUR THREAD AS HE DID....

HE DID NOT POST A VERSE....

That is my PROBLEM....

U R saying I am CRYING!!!! NO I AM PISSED BECAUSE U GAVE A W 2 A CAT WHO DID NOT POST....

I RECEIVED AN L AND U DROPPED MY RANKING 2 A GUY WHO DID NOT POST....

How is that POSSIBLE? WHY DID HE GET THE W THEN? That is my QUESTION...

I DID NOT POST....COOL... HE DID NOT POST..... HE WINS.... WHAT THE FUCK?

Now I did not know the extension protocol so I did believe we had 2 wait 4 U... I am not MAD over that... U just arent EXPLAINING HOW I LOST 2 A GUY WHO DID NOT POST UP SHYT....

BRONZE IS GOOD I AM NOT SAYING I WOULD HAVE WON BUT I DAMN SURE CAN BEAT HIS NO VERSE...

THAT IS MY PROBLEM HERE...

IF I CAUGHT AN L..... Than he SHOULD HAVE AS L BECAUSE HE DID NOT POST EITHER...

U MUTHA FUCKAZ MAN....

Oh and @ T.A.C. Thanx 4 the shot out about me being BETTER than SMITTY.... I actually think he is cool though but I can see how he bothers some here....

Now dont get me wrong U are still corny 2 me but I feel like I can @ least respect U a bit more now...

I dont feel like we all have 2 get along.... 2 be honest I think it is better that we DONT.... Makes better battles that way....

BUT I RESPECT EVERYONE ON HERE 4 THEIR ABILITIES....

Look we all have different styles but U R suppose 2 in hip hop....

PPL find their niches... I USE 2 HATE BUSTAS LONS STYLE BUT LOVE HIS VERSES NOW & I still hate WAYNE though he is LIGHTYEARS BETTER than he was...

What I do hate is ppl just randomly hating on others... I HAVE NEVER CALLED ONE PERSON ON ANY SITE WACK because we all have a place somewhere...

Hey ROSCOE DASH is a genius 2 some... That is why I get annoyed when ppl give some criticism.... U cannot tell someone to change the way they PRESENT themselves...

I also hate hearing U guys say shyt like WE RAN 50 guys off this SITE with your style....

OKAY SERIOUSLY U MUTHA FUCKAZ MAN.... LMAO...

U cannot run someone off.... This is a FREE NET SITE.... LMAO...

Ppl come and go at will.... Hell I hadnt been on here for like 3 years and only came back for practice & shyts and giggles... I honestly like 2 go up against catz on these boards because I love that ppl can see my punchlines... NO ONE NEEDS THIS SITE OR REALLY CARES THAT MUCH & IF SO THEY NEED BYTCHES ( Right JAI...LOL! Sorry couldnt pass up a good cheap JAI Z is gay shot)...

Look I love 2 generate controversy but even I get tired of the constant bickering here... Sometimes I wish catz would just DROP....

Anyway SHOUTS 2 THE REAL... FUCK THE FAKE....

This I COMMAND....

Feel the FREEZE!!!

Oh and 2 BRONZE... U know my battle with smitty was actually good and it was FUN... I think sometimes U guys forget that ANGLE... Now I could write 4 days talking about I am better than U blah blah blah but THAT IS WHAT I WAS SPEAKING OF EARLIER... I get sooooooo TIRED of U catz just saying how much better and cooler U guys are than us... What didnt U like about that battle? REALLY? what was so TERRIBLE about it? That is the reason the "NEWBIES" cuss y'all the FUCK OUT.... NO ONE LIKES 2 BE ATTACKED ALL THE TIME AND NOT FIGHT BACK....

I have read your verses and give U props... Why is it so hard 4 U "SUPER VETS" 2 do the same?

Anyway I have 2 study... I'm out...

FREEZE...
    test
  14. HeartCloaker

HeartCloaker Winter is coming

Fuck feeling the freeze, I feel the respect.
    test
  15. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Are you feeling his nuts in your mouth, too?

And FREEZE your battles are all wack. There isnt one qouteable line in any battle I have ever seen from you. Youre the epitome of wack. Them skits are so 8th grade too nigga.
    test
  16. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

Soooooo.....one faggot leaves, and a new one shows up.
    test
  17. HeartCloaker

What's that comma for? You needed to take a pause to move the nuts in yours mouth before you continued? I'm not feeling any nuts but my own, however I do get the feeling you want to talk about nuts. What's that about?
    test
  18. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

Freeze, stop typing books nigga, you suck.
    test
  19. HeartCloaker

It also says Friday night and I want it to mean Friday night so Friday night.
    Don't think I ran out of material either, I just used up all my sucky material.
    test
  20. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE chuckling*

I swear U guys are LITERALLY BYTCHES.... Like 4 real... U catz R BON FIDE FEMALES...

Its funny 2 me... So on that Note I am laughing @ y'all....

This Nigga SILENTT L comes on here and talks like he is NICE while not posting anything and I GOT ANOTHER FAG TALKING ABOUT HOW HE EATS DICKS...

Okay BRONZE enjoy your diet of "PROTEIN"...

I just want one of U so called REAL HOT MCs 2 show me something U did on A TRACK....

Show me a contract.... Mixtape.... ANYTHING.... A FLYER WHERE U APPEARED ON A STAGE.... ANYTHING....

But sadly U CAN'T.... WHY? BECAUSE U GUYS R CORNY AND FAKE....

I also KNOW 4 A FACT THAT 99% of y'all would PISS ON YOURSELVES IF I STEPPED 2 U IN REAL LIFE SO U CAN BE BILLY BADD AZZ OVER THE COMP if U want...

Who Cares? I Know U R BYTCHES in Real Life... U know U R Bytches in Real Life and we can ask ppl that KNOW U IN REAL LIFE AND THEY WILL SAY U R BYTCHES....

LMAO....

The thing is I REALLY DO DIRT.... I REALLY BENCH PRESS OVER 350 pounds... I really have been a BOUNCER 4 OVER SEVEN YEARS.... These R FACTS....

Most of y'all R afraid 2 walk in your own NEIGHBORHOODS and U live in the SUBURBS......

LOL!!! So go ahead & keep up the tough talk but I WILL PUT BUCKSS UP THAT NONE OF Y'ALL WILL LEAVE HERE AND BATTLE ME....

Why? BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN MOST OF Y'ALL....

Its that simple.

That's all I have 2 say....

So keep on with the COOL talk in the RBL lounge... I wont argue wih y'all...No More talking....

Let's get REAL....

But y'all cant get REAL because then EVERYBODY would know THAT Y'ALL R FAKE....

BYTCHES...

Oh and if U want 2 match academics...

I am currently going for my MBA and I maintain a 3.8 GPA and am on the DEAN'S LIST....

Yep that can be verified as well....

LOL LMAO LMMFAO....

Oh and did I MENTION THAT MOST OF Y'ALL R BYTCHES....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.