Week 6 RBL Rankings And Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

MASS

and that is all

he was the best EVER imo!
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

@ venom, idk why da pics didnt show but oh well

and @ mrjdm.. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A MULTI SYLLABE IS TO SAVE UR LIFE
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

fucc i hadda come back and comment again bc i ain't finished

MRJDM, u silly cat, i was asking him question's not because i coudn't figure it out on my own, but because it was relevant to topic, it was a stickied thread, u trolled the fuck outta that thread, 5 different people told u too shut the fuck up bc u arguing just to argue.. i asked him about punchlines because everyone say's i don't know how to deliver a punch line so i wanted to ask for clarification, and u know what, i do drop punchlines, peep's just wanna vote me to the bottom bc they know they'd never beat me.. im much better then the league want's to admit, but that's okay, i wouldnt admit none of yawl was decent neither if my whole rep was riding on the fact rather u have talent or not ..

truth is, there is talent in the league.. MUCH talent, everyone except venom.. imo.. bc he's a crack headed democrat that can suck georges w's dogs dicc!
    test
  4. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

Hey man I'm sorry for making you wait like that, I am the world's worst procrastinator and one of those people who claim they do better under pressure, so when I combined that with me actually being busy I get in trouble in leagues lol. Anyway, thanks for allowing it, I know you and I have a mutual respect, so I really didn't want to no show you, and figured you would want to still have votes come in after I saw you mention how much time you spent on the verse.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

its all good man. at least i got a vote this time around lol.

nice verse, btw.
    test
  6. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

Really? That's an 8 syllable rhyme scheme there. "Dying is for fools" is a quote from Charlie Sheen's rant.
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Yo real talk, I gav Jack an extension n advance. He checked n Friday, came n Saturday read my verse gav me propz and said hez almost done wth hs verse and that he'll b a couple hrz, so I waited and waited. Sunday morning comez around, no verse; Sunday afternoon comez around, no verse. I even wait til Sunday night.. no verse. Monday morning comez, and he dropz a verse? N ths goofball nibo votez n it? Nah, I can understand 24hr extension, but not 36hrz. Thatz ridiculous for all that, dude had more than enough time to show up wth n a timely manner like any1 else that was granted extension. The reason I am complaining bcz if everythng doesnt run n a timely manner rankz, matchez and magz wll all b behind. If yall let Jackz "Monday Morning" verse slide, thn give the other 10 no showz a chance to post too, bcz thn it will only b fair to me.

Either let every1 slide or no1 at all.

Yall need to b more strict, shitz crazy. Smh.
    test
  8. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

yup kinda bullshit
    test
  9. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

lol i agree with jai.. it is too long

plus i only had a 27 hour extension... well under that 36

lmao

but for reals though, voting is over in just a little while its not worth it to keep it open this late...
    test
  10. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

I hear ya Jai, I hate the late drops too, but unless Riot has gone in on a thread and called it I assume it is still open.
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

N that case.. there are NO no showz, than these matchez are all still open for votez.

Diso no showed.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...h-up-9-ion-metatron-0-0-vs-10-diso-0-0-a.html
    Dethstryque no showed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...-v-5-nibswaldo-2-2-v-6-mistafreeze-2-2-a.html
    HeartCloaker(even if you were tryna post at 11:59pm.. you still woulda been late) and itsbags No showed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...ch-7-heartcloaker-1-0-vs-8-itsbags-1-0-a.html
    PG Tipz no showed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...atch-up-9-gramur-0-1-vs-10-pg-tipz-0-0-a.html
    Brown MC and Phil Banks no showed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...h-up-7-brown-mc-0-0-v-7-phil-banks-0-0-a.html
    Allen Knight no showed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...p-1-severity-5-0-vs-2-allen-knight-3-0-a.html
    Gsus no showed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...h-up-5-lyricalpriest-2-3-vs-6-gsus-0-1-a.html
    Bronze no showed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...-3-coup-detat-2-0-vs-4-bronzeatlas-4-1-a.html
    Mad OrphaN no showed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...-up-7-konflikt-0-0-vs-7-mad-orphan-0-0-a.html

Thatz ridiculous!

I counted 11 no showz past Sunday, including Jackz.

My point is.. if your gonna make rulez.. stick to them. If you cant post.. sign out.

Now.. everythngz gonna be late.. rankz.. new battlez.. and magz, bcz yall are slacking.
    test
  12. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Hey I have BEEN saying that EXTENSIONS SUCK... PERIOD... Like U said I think U should only get like 2 EXTENSIONS TOPS then U get STRAIGHT NO SHOWS...

Like Nibs said we know when verses are DUE... If U cant put 2gether a 16 in a week U DONT DESERVE 2 WIN...

I realize ppl have things 2 do... (Hey we all work or go 2 school and have families) but 2 me A DEADLINE I SUPPOSE 2 MEAN SOMETHING....

I know U dont want no shows but their should at least be a PENALTY...

U say U will start taking off votes for FLOODING how about votes 4 missing the DEADLINE...

2 for the first 24 and 4 for the NEXT...

If Kids start losing VOTES from the RIP They will start posting...

PLUS I FEEL NO SHOWS SHOULD GET U A DOUBLE LOSS...

Knowing that a NO SHOW will make U receive 2 Ls will encourage a Mutha Fucka 2 show up...

2 NO SHOWS should get a ONE MONTH SUSPENSION...

Why not? The person ISNT POSTING ANYWAY... Why keep them here if they arent doing anything anyway... Plus that means guys are padding their stats with NOTHING....

I can POST WHENEVER... U can give me a 15 minute DEADLINE but U give a WEEK AND CATZ STILL MISS IT...

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT IS BULLSHYT...

I understand U have a lot to RUN RIOT and I respect that but CATS ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE RULES AND IT IS HURTING THE LEAGUE AND IT IS PENALIZING THE GUYS WHO PLAY FAIR...

I really feel sorry 4 Nibs because he being in AUSTRALIA he usually posts 27 hours before the deadline because it isnt even FRIDAY here yet... PEEEEEEEEEE U! So an extension on HIM is TRASH....

My ideas may not be the BEST but U do need 2 do something
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

OK, so I should be a lightweight no doubt. I sign in as heavyweight, post three full verses, each get's slept on and I advance this way to the Heavyweight Champ match my first time ever in a battle league. HA How funny and Ironic LMAO

Let me go at the champ match, im gonna try my best to win,...rofl

*COUP CHUCKLES*

I COMMAND....
    test
  14. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

If someone ask for an extension they are given to Saturday Midnight, no exceptions after that. Jack is a No Show.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  15. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Also, I'm not closing any battles and starting the new week until ALL battles (Who showed) have at least 5 votes on it.
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Not gonna lie, that's a fuck up on my part. It's just not as memorable as the F18 and Vatican Warlock shit <__<

LP, stop screaming. A guy who can't spell his insults properly, thinks Vinnie Paz is the best rapper ever and is copying stiff from other sites isn't able to hand out advice. No you're not amazing.
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Also, how do I not know what a multi is? They were arguing that stuff like "actually" and "factually" or "brother" and "mother" is a proper multi which is as skillful as a multi like:

"My speech astounds when I’m running it, hunting to beat ya down
    “STOP FRONTIN’?” Such preaching sounds like you’re wanting a reach-around"
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Riot, we can help eachother out.

i have a battle with Gsus in the battle area thats getting slept on majorly. so im thinking we set up a grudge match, and copy/paste our verses. that way you know we will show, even be able to post early. and you'll help us because we can finally have a winner in that battle.

if its cool with gsus, that is.

whattayasay?
    test
  19. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Sounds Good Tac, Post It Up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.