[Week 52] 5. Thorne(6-1) vs 6. coil grimely(2-1)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DEADLINES

[01] - The deadline for verses is Thursday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [02] - The deadline for extensions is 24 hours ONLY, making it Friday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59am EST.​

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY.​

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.​
    test
  2. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

Losing in the champ match feels worse than pulled tonsils
    Eggo would have burned me, wait nah... his bitch just has the blue waffle
    Coil Grimely - Too awful. who thinks this mutants gifted?
    His talent didn't only go rogue... it took all of Proffessor X's students with it
    Real talk. I'd easily snuff this wack bitch..
    Coil electrify the crowd? Even Nicola Tesla wouldnt bank his career on that shit
    Speakin of banks, i should be shootin one up
    Cus ski mask couldnt get a hi body count with those teller dudes in the front
    Ur gonna Fall in this match... be stretched out and across
    It isnt spring, coil - There's no way you'll be able to bounce back from this loss
    blah blah blah and boo hoo hoo... ur rhyming is bleak
    ^ There's a dumb punch Brown Jesus can put up in the top lines of the week
    test
  3. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

Word.

I'ma hit you back.
    test
  4. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

Yooo,

I'm tearin' this whore. Comparin' em to Harrison Ford, like I know his scripts are bit
    He's Presumed Innocent, he'd prolly make the claim he was rusty, but Rusty-sabich!
    Thorne don't wanna Start Wars <-- if you think that's a blunt force, I'll blow kush
    Because the only way nighas is feelin' thorne, they've got to jump into a rose bush
    No cootch and no tush, so you're forced to use your hands solo. Ok, I gotcha...
    Who could hate when ya bitch got a stankyoda & a face that look just like Chewbacca's
    Nice champ match. Not hating, 'cos last week Ski mask took out the light trash
    With all that filler in your airlines, I'm kinda shocked the way your flight crashed!
    What I predict for you... a record of six and two. BITCH, I recognize all of your fuckery
    Not one vote from you in my battle threads, it's obvious you aren't ready to fuck w/ me
    Hate voted on ravenous. Rode quriosity, eggo & ski mask twice; this man's latched
    Ironically, it's the same kats who would've or HAVE beaten you in the champ match!

& I'm out
    test
  5. ski mask

ski mask The Don

I know both verses are late, but I don't think either of thees guys should be DQ'ed for that. So, I'm dropping a vote anyway..

Coil Grimely - Too awful. who thinks this mutants gifted?
    His talent didn't only go rogue... it took all of Proffessor X's students with it
    Real talk. I'd easily snuff this wack bitch..
    Coil electrify the crowd? Even Nicola Tesla wouldnt bank his career on that shit

Ur gonna Fall in this match... be stretched out and across
    It isnt spring, coil - There's no way you'll be able to bounce back from this loss

vs.

No cootch and no tush, so you're forced to use your hands solo. Ok, I gotcha...
    Who could hate when ya bitch got a stankyoda & a face that look just like Chewbacca's

Nice champ match. Not hating, 'cos last week Ski mask took out the light trash
    With all that filler in your airlines, I'm kinda shocked the way your flight crashed!

Hate voted on ravenous. Rode quriosity, eggo & ski mask twice; this man's latched
    Ironically, it's the same kats who would've or HAVE beaten you in the champ match!

It was obvious Thorne just threw a verse out there without trying too hard, but I did like the spring, Coil line. That shit was nice.

I think Coil's verse was pretty nice too. This week and last week, Coil has just been unfortunate. He's dropped two good verses, but both times his opponent has slightly out done him.

LOTB = Ur gonna Fall in this match... be stretched out and across

Vote: Thorne
    test
  6. Storyteller

Storyteller .:Your Fav. Mc's Idol:.

Throne cam direct with his punches some nice sets the spring coil was nice.... and stretch.line was cool. i felt you didnt try and just out something to show face but you did just enough.

coil some lines wer miss and why input the nicola info if you werent gonna flip but its kinda shady if you did... cause that would be feeding off your opponents bars which is a.NO NO in the text world. anyways though man ou have nice.punches.but.

i got thorne by one bar nice match
    test
  7. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

i thought he no showed, lol didnt check the dates
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Thorne wins
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.