[Week 52] 11. kwikwitit(0-0) vs 12. Slugger K(0-0) vs 13. Storyteller(0-0)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DEADLINES

[01] - The deadline for verses is Thursday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [02] - The deadline for extensions is 24 hours ONLY, making it Friday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59am EST.​

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY.​

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.​
    test
  2. Slugger K

Slugger K load the yoppa...

Here....16-20 lines if anybody agrees
    test
  3. Storyteller

Storyteller .:Your Fav. Mc's Idol:.

I got you on 20 10 per opponwnt
    test
  4. Slugger K

Slugger K load the yoppa...

when i think of story's punches, man all i wanna know...
    is why is it that every line in ya plot is just down right fictional
    i dont predict futures but i can predict who's better...
    cos I had a vision...to beat me ur gonna need a fortune, teller
    as for Kwik :
    i know why this bitch cant follow through with his womans demands...
    his name just describes how long it takes before he'll Jizz in his pants
    im not good with fables but i'll let it be known that im graphic...
    so watch as i tell a kwik story...that results me tucking them both in a casket
    to be personal Kwik i've saw the last battle you had...
    which makes me think you joined RM intentionally knowing ur bad
    dont use my name at all in ya raps, dont even comment on it...
    unless you want a slug to the chest...which'll be me stomping on it
    by the time this battle is over ya mind state'll change dude...
    nd u'll have a break through that not even ya ribs could compare to
    face it, slugger K is the big fish on these boards prowlin on the swimmers...
    so i hope that ur locked in...bound together, nd toss straight into a river
    aint no use of escape cos it fate nd no more tryin to survive...
    cos i'll put the heat to ya eye like it was final destination 5
    both can take a KO, im the george foreman of this thread...
    you mention foreman to these faggots they hope they'll get that many in their beds
    test
  5. Storyteller

@kwikwitit

Dudes a joke, leave him missing teeth worse than DNA, Kid
    Wide frame.. It's SPARED as tacky provides me the next chump to facelift.
    Useless, so face it forced punches is where you dwell,
    Try the gunplay you'll get screeched- no save by the bell.
    Your horrible with comebacks how you argue is a site,
    NC'ing how you love dick so much proves that you the AB-Type
    Your a gay broke admit it, it's something thats foreseen,
    Youve been a bitch all your life ridin middle is you gon skiing.
    Quick on the draw stash you both- that's how I slugwitit
    Both you combined just I.D's how your bitches love how I give it.
    @Slugger K

Your boring and weak ya girl knows YOUR snoring but MY face,
    Especially the way I slug k just to home run to touch her home plate.
    Your wack and depressed no way this bitch could phase me,
    I mean- you could honestly drop hot shit.. By holding your space key.
    You ain't badass or tough how we suppose to take u serious
    Cause ur the INk to my quill and just proves I can end you with a period.
    Your losing your first match in, no need to say this wer ur run stops,
    It just follows in suit as the rest of RBl beat you into our personal cumsock.
    See
    If dude really slugs K's the dead bodies should be his main crown,
    But the only thing I see is your shadow chalkin' up were you bout to be laying down.
    test
  6. kwikwitit

kwikwitit philly reppin

Almost forgot about this.. Just gonna key from the phone, gl..

I bet he literally wanna hit me, cause his feminine ways show that this motherfuckers gay
    Even if a girl was willin to play, started pitchin game fast.. You still wouldnt slug her, K..
    This faggot invented rimjobs, made work applications n' told the whole town try it
    Its pleasing for him to go on a meat eating binge.. Tellin everyone its a no-cow diet
    I mean shit, i wont even get personal, ill just give you bars like i wanted to get you high
    Like.. You never gettin by, cuffin bitches? I told em to branch out, he replied Semper-Fi
    Fuck that, now im shootin everything for no reason.. Cause i got that retard spray
    But shit, i wont load a whole clip..cause one slug'll leave you in the ER, K..
    If come with a vest, itll be like sleepin next to a cold girl.. Cause he losin them covers
    Thats all that you gotta suffer.. One body in the bag, but theres room for another..
    Actin like he gonna get this win, he got it all backwards.. He must be from Australia
    But while we on the subject.. Everybody sit down n' listen.. I got a story to tell ya
    If he act hard once, then its over.. Cause i aint the type to deal with that tough guy shit
    These guns fire quick, more cans than bums recycling, so fuck if i miss..
    He act tough like his crew hard, but fuck a few bars.. One punch n' this cat gets slumped
    Cause youd think we at a concert goin with the beat.. When we all clap at once
    And if he take that the nerdy approach, talkin bout how his WPM is 140
    Im even better at that, i dont type shit.. I talk into my mic n' my computer does it for me
    This shit is over, ill just drop my pants like im ready to piss on corpses
    Cause i just put this slug n' story behind bars.. Like i went to prison for it
    test
  7. EKGenius

EKGenius New Member

Slugger K
    Best Bar:
    dont use my name at all in ya raps, dont even comment on it...
    unless you want a slug to the chest...which'll be me stomping on it
    ..not a big fan of self nameplays unless it’s used with the opponents name or a personal, but this is by far your best bar. Most effective hit and execution

Ok verse.. not many hard hitting material tbh.. a lot of bars needed a little more to it. Few concepts were there just need further expansion imo like your fictional line, foreman line and break through line. Nonetheless, good job.

Storyteller
    Best Bar:
    Your wack and depressed no way this bitch could phase me,
    I mean- you could honestly drop hot shit.. By holding your space key.
    ..I like the concept.. needed a little more to make a good hit

Again ok verse. Had a nice flow to it, but then some of the wording made me have to reread again. Some setup seems off to me like “your girls snoring?” Same goes with some punches like “try the gunplay you’ll get screeched?” .. and your last bar with kwik was off a little.. I don’t know if saying your “kwikwitit” when “giving it to their bitches” is much of a diss to him than yourself haha.. know what I mean. Finally, your last 3 bars were played and not much of a flip to it. Anyways, good job too.

Kwikwitit
    Best Bar:
    ..bars/prison concept is played but I guess it works here

Ok verse as well. Biggest problem for me is that some of your bars were more of statements rather than a punchline especially right in the middle of your verse. Basically the start and finish was ok, but wasn’t really feeling the middle part. Good job.

Very close battle imo.. hard to decide.. I had to choose the person with more consistency with the concepts and attempts because not much hard hitting material was brought to the battle. Props to everyone for showing up tho and dropping early too.

v/ Slugger K
    test
  8. Split Eight

Split Eight evilest of 9's

Slugger K: okay name flips, slug to the chest line was good, closer was waaaaack. work on the rhymes. don't use played shit (fortune teller line especially). a lot of your punches made marginal sense.

Storyteller: I dig the save by the bell line a lot, rhymes are mostly forced but punches were pretty good, overall pretty good. Verse towards slugger k was a lot weaker. Feeling the space key line. closer was strong on both, props on that.

Kwik: agree with EK about your punches being statements. didn't hit hard enough for me, felt like rather than battling you were making a case for yourself over him. not as fluid as Slug or Storyteller

Final vote, Slug was too played and a couple lines fell real flat, Kwik wasn't on his flow, and pulled his punches. Storyteller had the most 'Awww shit!' moments, as well as being most technically sound.

Storyteller
    test
  9. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

slugger had a nice flow. the tuck em in the casket line was nice. slug to the chest line was koo. better wording, and the final destination 5 line could have hit harder. yea, forced it with the ender. storryteller had good ideas overall. the save by the bell line could've been setup better, imo. i liked how the homeplate line flowed. kwik, opener was alright. I liked the flow. but, tbh, i agree with the previous voters about your lines being more so 'statements' than an actual diss. all things considering...

vote - slugger k
    test
  10. ski mask

ski mask The Don

i dont predict futures but i can predict who's better...
    cos I had a vision...to beat me ur gonna need a fortune, teller

^ that was decent, but could've been more effective with better wording

vs.

Nothing

vs.

^ that was decent, needed better wording

Vote: Slugger K

He had the better verse of the three. He could've used better wording on alot of concepts and he would've had a nice verse. Storyteller's verse wasn't good. He had a decent flow to it, but that was about it. Work on ya punches. The same can be said for Kwik. With better wording ya verse could've been better, but as it is, I'm not feeling it.
    Slugger K gets the W, IMO.
    test
  11. Storyteller

WTF @ no punches....

Wow y'all on some blind shit all my shit was direct... Really though?
    It's whatever yo... Nice verse @Slugger K even though your teller punch was fukin played since 04 and @kwikwiit honestly @ski mask you blind @ sayin I had nothin
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Vote Storyteller

I actually didn't like much from the other guys. The fortune teller line was kinda weak to me and it was sluggers best. Kwiw had some decent wordplay, but it was indirect.
    test
  13. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Slugger K wins 3-2
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.