Week 5 RBL Rankings and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Venn.. me and nibo need votez.. HANDLE THAT!

We finished earlier.
    test
  2. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

i was gonna read this thread and comment. but there's too much text here.

and riot, do you garnish dick before you eat it? i dont really want an answer i just wanted to remind you that i was aware.
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Roflz
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

smh...pity pity
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

so it's funny when silentt L comment's that Riot garnishes cock and consumes it, but when i noticed he had a silent T and his name is silent L.. and that TL could possibly stand for Transvestite Love, and that his name was a metaphor for tranny love, that wasn't funny?

his name coulda ment Tranny loser, but it wouldn't aesthetically resonate as deeper a metaphor as his Tranny Love he attempt's to keep remain silent.

jai- z ur a lez correct?

and isn't one of tupacs slurs against jay-z gay-z? aren't u sorta sacerelig considering hova is one of the messiah's of hip-hop

just a thought, don't get all prudish on me now..
    test
  6. Silentt L

test
  7. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

All your post going forward will be moved to the garbage, where it belongs.

Again, Either sign in or stay out.
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Jai-Z's real name is Jai

Z= a metaphor, meaning the last or final. As it is the last and final letter of the alphabet.

Im not sure about the whole Tupac thng. Dont really listen to everythng Pac has ever said, or recorded, sorry.

Ths is the correct spellng of "sacrilege".. I dont know what the fuck you were thnkng.

Anythng else?
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

i was "short typing" sacrilegious but thank's for the spelling class session..

if u don't know about pac and jay-z's beef, then u don't deserve to have his moniker.

LoL @ magus back pedaling with his reverse insult.. you gonna have to pedal harder, riot's bout to get on that ass.. NO HOMO... i'm sure silent L the type to admit, "he'd chew any Dick head in the RBL"
    test
  10. Silentt L

test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ive been Jai.. longer than Sean Carterz been Jay.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Hey, thanks lil mk roit for correcting my name spelling. It means a lot to me. Peace
    test
  13. Silentt L

what?

^^LMAOOO@riot - Venom
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

i've known Jay-Z MUUUCH longer then I've known u, and Jay is much more affluent, influential, and important than you, no offense, so just because your older then jay-z, doesn't mean that u deserve to be gai-z ..

my RL initials are, MNM, i rap im white, i been rapping long before i knew about Em

would i consider biting his name? not unless i wanted to look like i was on his dick
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

LMAO.... how many times, am i gonna hear these fucking self loathing wallowing fagot's talk about what the league "was" like, and comparing it 10 years ago to now.. you sound like a fagot bitch stuck in the past, like hank hill always talking bout his past achievement's .. u king of the TL ass nigga:FU:

:funny:
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Im sorry, I dont thnk Ive clarified well enough for you to comprehend. Let me try ths again..

"Ive been JAI, longer than Sean Carterz been JAY"

Meaning: Ive been alive longer, than hez been Jay-Z, hince it being okay to have my birth name. Do you comprehend now? Lol

And if you really wanna be technical about biting namez? Let me gv you a lil lift..

Therez an audio rapper on RM his name is Jaiz.. so you could say, that I bit Jai-Z, off of a nigga that bit Jay-Z.. but since you ddnt, well.. suckz for you.

Besidez.. Ive heard these comparisonz for yrz.. hince me pickng the alias n the 1st place, bcz I knew Id hear the same old shit. Therefore removing any power "Jay-Z punchlinez" would have, bcz at the end of the day.. any1 that givez me Jay-Z punchlinez n battle.. it would never b a diss, but sorta like propz, bcz your comparing me to some1 that, you wll never be better than, which makez me look good. Yamean?

End of discussion.
    test
  17. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

This is a lounge thread for those who are either signed into the league

or Contributing to it postively, you my friend are nether.

And yes you can do what you want, but again all your posts will end up in

the garbage thread, so if you wish to waste your time posting be my pleasure.
    test
  18. Silentt L

i love myself, im not an unoriginal socially devoid faggot, with an itchy typing finger and 2nd grade jokes.

i wasn't here 10 years ago. hell it was better 2 years ago, or whenever i battled tac, it's literally the lowest point ever. and to make matters worse...it's stupid.

"Stuck in the past" you are delusional. if your daddy would stop giving you handsfree prostate exams and teach you something, you'd be better off.
    test
  19. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

royal rumble. brilliant.
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

but fuck ths shit and vote on em and niboswald battle. Versez are up!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.