Week 5 RBL Rankings and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ja¢k £an†e®n

Ja¢k £an†e®n Spirit of Vengeance

goddamnit dethstryque.
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

if people dont understand your lines thats YOUR fault for not making it clear. straight up.

if im battling someone i know well and i throw a personal at them about their real life that no one else gets, is that the voters fault for not catching it?
    test
  3. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

Aight, I'll take the loss, but I still think Gsus' vote should count as voting time had opened. If you are late dropping your verse you should cop any DQ votes that have fallen in that time rather than expect people who have already voted to go back and vote again on a match.
    test
  4. HeartCloaker

HeartCloaker Winter is coming

Voting time hadn't opened.
    test
  5. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

"All Verses Due FRIDAY night 12:00am Pacific
    All Voting Due Sunday Night @ or around 8:00pm Pacific"

Gsus voted at 12.59pm on February 26th. That is the Saturday afternoon after verses were due. Voting had opened.

EDIT: Okay, wait, times may appear differently on my server as I'm in Australia and like half a day ahead of you. And site problems then is a decent excuse. nvm
    test
  6. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE chuckling again*

Okay here we go...

RIOT... I dont mind just making posts... I dont flood ANYBODY'S POSTS EVER... But I still say it is BULLSHIT A GUY CAN COME ON YOUR POST... Trash U and U can't do shyt but eat it.... And I am not saying REAL CRITICISM but blatany disses 2 try and sway votes against U.... If someone is going 2 point out typos and destroy your verse over it then why shoould he be allowed 2 do that and U can't clarify what U were saying...

I AM NOT TALKING DISPUTING VOTES... I AM TALKING DISPUTING OUTRIGHT LIES ON YOUR THREAD... That is STUPID....

JAI-Z Much LOVE AND RESPECT.... U honestly know I have always given that 2 U... I NEVER THINK I CANNOT IMPROVE.. No artist should. I need 2 work on my delivery and storytelling ability... I AM A BATTLE RAPPER.. I do a lot of punch lines but I really dont do story telling well... I guess its because I am old and we use to just sit on the porch with instrumentals and smash each other.... Oh and sorry but EM'S delivery (NO NOT HIS LYRICS) is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy better than before... He has mastered the art of voice flucuation and tempo....
    test
  7. HeartCloaker

HeartCloaker Winter is coming

Riot vs Freeze grudgematch! Both agreed?

Briefcase Joe is the future of Rap, Eminem's just it's past...
    test
  8. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Damn accidentally posted before I was finished... Em isn't a battler like he once was but the boy still can be NICE.....

Now as 4 VENNY..... YEAH I STILL THINK I WON THAT.... I think your verse was good but unless U HAVE ONE HELL OF A DELIVERY AND VOICE I DON'T SEE HOW A CROWD WOULD HAVE MARKED OVER THAT VERSE LIVE... Hey but that is the GAME... If U really rap then U know unless a KID gets str8 up BODIED U will always have different opinions... some say JAY-Z beat NAS... Some say LL beat CANIBUS.... I think both of those decisions were WRONG but hey that is me.... Oh and don't get me wrong I AM FAR FROM COPPING DEUCES... I love confrontations and like battling... U bring up JACK but ask him... I battled him for weeks before... (He said he WON but he knows I BEAT HIM.... LOL!) and I acted the SAME WAY AS I DO NOW.... I am not FAKE... I am not going 2 change styles and structure (Why should I?) AND SORRY BUT I LIKE MY SHYT TALKING SKITS... LMAO... Now U want 2 come at me... I'm here.... There is far from fear inmy heart Homie... Oh and no I dont have a MIC... I use my DJs when i can.... If u go 2 a battle Kid U NEVER have 2 take your MIC with U and I drop verses at other ppls spots... How is that so hard 2 believe... I NEVER SAID I WAS A SIGNED ARTIST... I said I have done shows and I really spit my verses... How can u dispute that?

MR. J... Kid I NEVER get Mad over NET SHYT.... WHY WOULD I? Most of us will NEVER MEET... Dont U live in ENGLAND? I just like 2 talk trash because this is a BATTLE SITE FIRST REMEMBER? Someone needs 2 be the BAD GUY AND I EMBRACE THE ROLE.... LOL

T.A.G.. I don't give a FUCK ABOUT U OR YOUR MOD STATUS... I just wanted 2 battle... U refused so I am done... Just keep my NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH until U want 2 go TOE 2 TOE... Simple...

DETH I swear that was the most eloquent and thorough display of intellect that I have ever seen on a rap forum... I must confess I was highly impressed... That my friend is REAL TALK.... I think a lot of people forget the art of articulation.... U manifested it in abundance... IMPRESSIVE AND EVERYTHING U SAID WAS VERY TRUE.... MUCH RESPECT BRETHREN...

Anyway I have until SATURDAY then my next SEMESTER starts... Until then I will keep smack Kids on this site....

This I COMMAND....

Now iz it COLD in here or iz it JUST ME......
    test
  9. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Naaaawwww I don't really have a GRUDGE against RIOT... I want a grudge match against someone I HONESTLY WANT 2 SMASH...

I am weird that way....

NOW IF HE TALKS BAD ABOUT ME SOON.... COOL...

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!
    test
  10. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

lol Word.. so you know all that shit stops this week..

People we WILL be Editing ALL irrelavent post in the Battle threads & Placing a number in the post.. depending on how many numbers of irrelevant post you drop Riot already stated He will dock votes for'em, that'll be up to him.. But yea.. RBL clean up is in action.. keep the extra ish in here thunnys
    test
  11. Extreme Venom

ANYTHING.. that explains your verse so voters understand and vote for you...

other then the VERSE ITSELF..

is swaying.

Point blank.

test
  12. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

FREEZE @ VENOM....

Yo send me your E mail... I will send U a couple trackz from my upcoming MIXTAPE....

So U can post 'em and ppl can tell me how much I suck....

U want 2 see if I spit any of the stuff right... Well here is your chance....

NEVER LET IT BE SAID THAT I DIDN'T GIVE U THE OPT TO HEAR ME....

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!

Feel the FREEZE!!!
    test
  13. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

i wanna hear em too. you got em on a soundclick or somethin?

if it's somethin where i gotta download a program first just to hear em just forget it.
    test
  14. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

I dont think so... I just have them in a format in which can send it 2 e mails... Sorry I am not that technically sound... PM me your e mail and I will send them now and if U can post them I would appreciate it... I really don't do this well.... My Kid Sister usually does it 4 me but I have her LAPTOP and she is in the ATL right now so dont know what 2 do but think I can send U an e mail with the tracks on them...
    test
  15. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

A Voter cannot vote if both verses are NOT dropped yet.

His verse was not late, he PM'd myself and JA because of the site was down for awhile.

there is NO WAY votes will be counted if the other verse has not been dropped, that's just fuckin' stupid.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Riot, thanks a million for totally ignoring my request to spell my name right. Mad respect, nigga.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

the voice engine is called
    Vocaroo | Record and send voice emails

and i repeat i called jai-z a prude after she countered my Tranny Love Joke

it was sarcasm... SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE QUESTION THE PRIEST!!

this I DO command god damn it!!!

oh and, i feel people on the "voting" process, and shit, it may get frustrating but we have to remember, the voting may never be perfect seeing as league members vote on opponents matches etc.. if u have an all superior verse, u may lose, them's is the breaks. there's no inner circle mod thing going on, i know every one likes to think there's some dick riding ring or something when truth is, they doin they best just like us, and they are as common folk as the rest of you, accept me, im no common folk.. but besides all that

NO NEED TO EVER post more the 3 times in a battle thread, anything else is blatent disregard to the rules, multiple warning's should be taken with appreciation, t.a.c. banned me for flooding the lounge with 4 post's in a row..

so if u got away w/baltent 20+ post's in a arean where that is not tolerated

you should feel lucky, maybe even important.. bc trust me, t.a.c. has banned for even less..

good job riot running this league, ur presence hold great precedence, and EV, u had better do the mag even tho u signed out

PM a nigga if u need some one to do anything to help out on some grunt work..

**feel the Priest**
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

What? For one, you have to vote. Shall I just lose every match so I don't upset you and cause you to cry yourself too sleep over some votes you don't like? Seconbd, what wordplay don't I get? I've said your wordplay was wordplay for the sake of wordplay because there weren't any insults.
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

test
  20. Extreme Venom

^^^^ Yea.. I'mma Go IN on this when i get home.. I'm working on the mag LP. I'm at a library right now cause i'm out in New Jerz wit no pc but I'm saving what i do to my Email drafts n shit so I can pull'em when I get home.. I'll be back in FLA around 11pm tonight tho.. I'mma send you the Template for the predictions so just word pad out your predictions & you can add w/e to the word pad.. just see how I did the Predictions last week & fill it out the same way I'll edit it if need be.. I'll holla tonight..

Word@Vocaroo.. Freeze go to Radio Shack foo.. I didn't say I wanna hear you on a song.. i want you to WRITE a battle verse & Spit it then post them both.. a Radio shack mic is like 19.99 thun.. stop stalling.. GO GET THAT!!! lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.