Week 5 RBL Rankings and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

1. Freeze, in a battle thread all that needs to be posted is check in, links, verse and votes, nothing else PERIOD.

Nibs, I will check tomorrow and correct if necessary.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Not what happened brutha.G-force voted for you and specifically referenced bars from my verse.Jai-Z voted and specified the difference in your verse drop and in mine...which happened only after I dropped.Smitty didn'tcast a vote.And Jack voted only after both of our verses were in.
    test
  3. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

losing “horribly”
    ---hmmm… I remember getting 3 votes before your dickriding cavalry swooped in, so not exactly a landslide... even deth knows I got fuckin robbed.

”crying” about losing horribly
    ---people clearly stated that they didn’t understand my verse. I explained, then YOU started crying about me explaining my bars in the battle thread. Because you didn’t want the pieces put together in front of people to see. The more I tried to break down my verse the more people trolled over it.

becoming a laughing stock
    ---your mod groupies dickride you and each other gang up against somebody/anybody that’s new and hasn’t been here festering for the last decade, and call it a laughing stock. The fact that people voted for your verse against mine is by FAR funnier than any reaction I’ve made to it.

signing out because you're a laughing stock
    realizing you really are a laughing stock
    ---now you’re trying WAY too hard… its easier for you to call me a laughing stock than admit how terrible your verse was.

going through the 5 stages of grief
    (which, because you're an idiot, are:
    1. denial and isolation
    2. anger
    3. bargaining
    4. depression
    5. acceptance)
    ---wow.. youre absolutely right. I totally accept that you are a talentless dusche-bag.

seeking assistance from greats like vanilla ice and mc hammer
    reinventing your persona
    signing back in
    resetting your record
    challenging someone you "know" you can beat
    and
    antagonizing people because you think you're better than them
    ^^^I think you’re doing a better job at trying to invent me.. Is that really the best dirt you got? You think just cuz you got a dozen or so internet geeks to suck your dick in a forum that you’re some kind of authority? Don’t flatter yourself. You can vote against me, ban me, whatever. Changes nothing, nor my perception of how fake you conduct yourself for somebody trained to preserve themselves with a little more HONOR and DIGNITY. Big step from marine to a trash talking netcee.

Oh no, Im the laughing stock of a board that has a total of 15 people. Please.
    test
  4. Ja¢k £an†e®n

Ja¢k £an†e®n Spirit of Vengeance

i don't think i voted, homie. i ain't wanna directly influence who i might've been facin. i like to let the fates play out.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

you do realize that explaining your verse is a form of swaying, right?

if people didnt understand your verse you shoulda wrote it in a way people could understand.
    test
  6. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I seriously and sincerely hope you were NOT referring to me when you stated "mod dick riders"

Again, seriously and sincerely.

Are not most of you guys here adults? Why does everyone feel the need to respond to every comment made about or to them. Jesus Christ, You all either need to mature/thicken up or get a life.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the banter and traffic but it's becoming pathetic on which you guys are going at it for.

Remember this is for fun, once the fun goes away, along goes with it is this League.

Anyway, to everyone matched up this week good luck.

There will be a couple changes tomorrow, one being the Heavyweight champ match, Venny is out of town so Sev will being placed up against another competitor.

Again, anyone who wants to be in a grudge match let me know.

Smitty verse Bronze? Do you accept, Bronze?

Also, the first battle-er to reach 4 wins in Grudge matches will become the "RBL GRUDGE Champoin". Just sayin'.

Goodnight.

test
  7. smittyrhythm

Nah. I change my mind.

Grudge match challenge goes to jack.

Let's see if I can write this a little more accommodating to his elementary level of comprehension.
    test
  8. Ja¢k £an†e®n

smitty.. my friend, i thought i explained to you in our last exchange the criteria you would have to meet before speaking with me again.

to clarify things,

everything i said about you is true. period.

you signed into the rbl week 1 when it got rebooted. you lost, and proceeded to do everything else i mentioned.

am i lying? no.

this ain't the rstl, homie. all that imagery & symbolism you clutchin onto in your verses is useless here.

just like you.

this is the last post you get from me outside of a vote or a scheduled match up.

enjoy it.
    test
  9. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Nibs, Check your and Deth's battle, He won.

Gsus vote for you was prior to Deth's verse, so obviously that vote is not counted and Jack did not vote.

2 votes to 1 vote.

You'll be back up there in no time.

test
  10. DethStryque

That's true...and I'll be there waiting for you.Lolol.God willin.
    test
  11. Ja¢k £an†e®n

you killed gsus. god doesn't like you anymore.
    test
  12. smittyrhythm

Ya I see, go from talkin bullshit to passive aggression. You wanted to open this can of worms so Ya I signed-out of rbl after gettin robbed because your boys want to encourage you and make you feel better about yourself and they dont want to take the time to have to use their imaginations to unlock and understand something that isnt as juvenile as the garbage you put out. That is the TRUTH. The rest of your bullshit is all a bunch of exaggerations. But then again being in the American military service Im sure youre use to exaggerating and spinning the FACTS.
    The 'imagery and symbolism' I clutch on is 'useless' here because you lack vision, who are you to set that kind of criteria in a writing league? That statement shows how dumb and uncreative you really are. Try to think outside the 'jar' a little bit.

3 rounds 16-20

or are you chicken-shit?
    test
  13. smittyrhythm

*sniff*sniff*

Ya I thought I smelled PUSSY.
    test
  14. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

lol don't sugarcoat it.. It IS swaying.... these foos be Swaying like cornstalks in the breeze..
    test
  15. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Accepted, faggot. Next week and pics?
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

lol. i mean last week i had a line calling Heart Dopey or something. it was originally going to be a play off the "im not sneezy" shit under his name, but i left that part out for some reason (i did the verse really quick). i didnt post in the thread all that shit. i didnt even mention it because i didnt wanna sway. these kids are lame as fuck.

btw, glad to see you blue, homeboy
    test
  17. smittyrhythm

you, jack, whoever, both, who gives a fuck I'll take 3 opponents this week

not like Im gonna see votes anyways :funny:
    test
  18. HeartCloaker

HeartCloaker Winter is coming

I've got a grudge against everyone in lightweight.
    test
  19. smittyrhythm

hold the phone before we start addressin people as 'lame kids', Ive seen you before homie.

whatever your case your trying to make with your corny dwarf bar, my situation began with lightweight votes like mrjdm for example castin votes where he clearly expressed that he didnt understand the wordplays of my verse or its translation. CLEARLY. I broke it down, Ive seen far more excessive explanations of verses on this forum. From there it was like watching follow the leader. It wasnt about voting as much as it was tryin to alienate me out of the tourny because no one knew me on here. Since then my writing has earned credibility and respect on its own in here w/out rbl and there's alot of other people on here that dont feel so different about some of the hypocrisy that goes on whether they say something or not. Ykno I hear alot of talk and bullshit about encouraging cats and helping people to elevate their writing ability but not a whole lot of follow through. Instead of trying to debate make sense of what I was trying to say and get valid critiques I got a bunch of hypocritical troll ish.
    test
  20. DethStryque

It's one thing to actually provide the dictionary definitions to something,it's another thing to "sway". Providing the dictionary definition for something or perhaps explaining what you as the writer or voter meant about something isn't swaying,it's "clarification". Now,as I understand it..."swaying" is more or less an attempt to persuade the voter(s) to cast a vote or alter their opinion(s) about some matter along the lines that the person attempting to "sway" would prefer.Quite a few of the debates I've seen have come AFTER an irrevocable vote was cast,so there was no attempt to alter the vote already cast and imho most of the subsequent votes were likewise unaffected.Do you have any reason to conclude otherwise and any concrete evidence on which to base that opinion? Just curious.

Imho I've seen whining and baseless accusations,I've seen what I deem to be some immaturity.Imho I've seen many people conflate "definition" and "explanation" with "swaying" and "tantrum throwing".But I haven't really seen outright "swaying".The closest I've seen are the numerous times I've read posts from people with greater seniority totally trashing the verse of someone else while voting against it.Especially on the FIRST post and vote that the more senior person(s) made on a battle thread.Why? Because in general the person with greater seniority has a corresponding bit of "weight" and "pull" on this and most sites,and if they excoriate a verse (not say:"okay u did good but...", nah I mean TRASH the verse) said excoriation can't fail to have a more significant impact upon all subsequent readers than a less bombastic,more evenly balanced post would.Which is much closer to swaying or outright swaying.Juss keepin it real yall.Outro.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.