Week 5 RBL Rankings and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Welcome To Week 5 in the RBL

LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION

Lightweight Champion
    #1 Murderous Keys 3-1
    Number 1 Contender
    #2 mrjdm998 2-2

#3 Lyricalpriest 2-2
    #4 RaZpUTIN 0-1

#5 Pityriasis 0-0
    #6 Gsus 0-0

MIDDLEWEIGHT DIVISION

Middleweight Champion
    #1 DethSyrique 3-1
    Number #1 Contender
    #2 Jack Lantern 3-1

#3 Jai Z 1-0
    #4 Nibsowald 2-1

#5 Smittyrhythm 0-0
    #6 Gramur 0-0

#7 Heartcloaker 0-0
    #8 itsbags 0-0

HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION

Heavyweight Champion
    #1 Severity 4-0
    Number 1 Contender
    #2 Extreme Venom 3-1

#3 Allen KNight 2-0
    #4 T.a.C 3-1

#5 I Philly 2-0
    #6 Coup d'état 1-0

#7 BronzeAtlas 3-1
    #8 Mista Freeze 2-1

#9 Blue Bayonet 1-1
    #10 John Hens 1-1

GRUDGE MATCH

#1 Lyricalpriest 1-0
    #2 Allen knight 0-1
    #3 Murderous Keys 0-0
    #3 mrjdm998 0-0
    #3 RaZpUTIN 0-0
    #3 Pityriasis 0-0
    #3 Gsus 0-0
    #3 DethSyrique 0-0
    #3 Jack Lantern 0-0
    #3 Jai Z 0-0
    #3 Nibsowald 0-0
    #3 Smittyrhythm 0-0
    #3 Gramur 0-0
    #3 Heartcloaker 0-0
    #3 itsbags 0-0
    #3 Severity 0-0
    #3 Extreme Venom 0-0
    #3 Allen KNight 0-0
    #3 T.a.C 0-0
    #3 I Philly 0-0
    #3 Coup detat 0-0
    #3 BronzeAtlas 0-0
    #3 Mista Freeze 0-0
    #3 Blue Bayonet 0-0
    #3 John Hens 0-0

***Grudge Matches...Let me know if anyone wants to be in a Grudge Match against someone.

As you can see I did some changes in the weight classes. I know some of you could be in a different weightclass and that may be the case, but due to some divisions being thin I needed it to balance out a little for now, so just bare with it for now, Thanks. Also, For those who did switch weightclasses I zero'd out your wins and loses, let me know if you rather carry your wins and loses to the currect division you are in for I have no issues either way.

Deth = 2 Points
    Murderous Keys = 2 Points​

test
  2. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

good job riot, and good luck to LP
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I goota face Riot three teams in a row? Fuckkkkkk. I thought he wasn't going to vote again and was going to vote on five, but got drunk instead. Eh, fair trade.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

good luck, nibs.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

f'real LoC... shit's gonna be EPIC!
    test
  6. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

hell yea you goin the full 30 right?
    test
  7. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I Did the best I could with Match ups.

It was a close one mrj, I thought your verse was better, but voters thought otherwise

so, to be fair....lets do it again, lol. Good luck kiddo.

I'm not dropping early on you again nor I'm a just going to keystyle. .. .. respect .. ..
    test
  8. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

I will ghostwrite for only 5 dollars a verse. PM me.
    test
  9. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Either sign in or stay silent.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  10. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

test
  11. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE chuckling*

Wow I leave for a second and see my NAME ALL OVER THE BOARDS....

Okay first off LP.... I actually think U R cool... I think U need to just work out a couple loose points but given time U WILL BE A BEAST... Oh & U can call JAI many things but a PRUDE would not be one of them...

Any FEMALE who openly says I AM GAY AND I EAT PUSSY can in NO WAY BE CLASSIFIED AS A PRUDE.... I'm just saying tho...

Now speaking of JAI-Z.... Okay first off JAI I want 2 clear some things up... Yeah I know I WENT OVER WITH THE BARS.... LMAO I actually knew it when i posted it.... I was just hoping 2 hide it but U CAUGHT IT AND PUT ME ON BLAST.... LMAO... I didnt really care though. I just wanted 2 dis U, T.A.C and OC... I REALLY DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I JUST WANTED 2 BATTLE U. See unlike most of U overly BIASED ASS BYTCHES ON HERE I DO CALL SHYT STRAIGHT.... I always liked your style.. I actually have been planning 2 battle U 4 years now.... Just didnt have a reason... So when U made that comment I JUST CAME AT U FOR THE FUN OF IT...LOL! I think U R NICE and that is why I ATTACKED.. I NEVER BATTLE SOMEONE I FEEL IS BENEATH ME... That is why most of my disses were 2 U and not 2 the others... I THINK U R BETTER THAN THEY R... Not as GOOD AS ME OF COURSE but GOOD! Now as far as punchers vs spitters I believe U had a VALID POINT.... The thing is U ACTUALLY PROVED MY POINT ON WHY I WON MY BATTLE WITH VENOM... U can say what U want but I HAD VENNY on punches... Dont get me wrong I THINK VENNY IS NICE.... I just BEAT HIM... LMAO... Yeah y'all can say all that FUCK SHYT about line structures and all but lets look at straight punches... I DISSED VENNY, HIS WHOLE CREW, HIS MAGAZINE AN HIS QUOTES + a few other disses 2 U and a couple others...Now yeah VENNY dissed me but his best one was riding my verse... Oh and his were more GENERAL DISSES while mine were more 2 the point... Hey I understand everyone has an Opinion and I WILL NEVER TAKE ANY THING AWAY FROM VENNY... he clearly got the VOTES but I KNOW I WON.... LOL....Oh and as for everyone attacking U the same...Come on Babe that is the NATURE OF THE BEAST... U R a female who openly admits she is Gay and has the name of a well known artist... That makes U FAIR GAME.... I and a friend of mine always use 2 laugh about how ppl come 2 a battle with a deformity and get upset if ppl bag on it... I WILL TALK ABOUT YOUR AUTISTIC CHILD AND YOUR DYING GRANDMA IN A BATTLE... Hey that is the POINT... How many melt Freeze "Batman" references do U think I get...Eh it is what it is.... Okay JAI lets flip it.... A GUY comes on here openly says he sucks guys off, admits he is a gymnast and wears tights and goes by the name Big Bow Wow.... WHAT PART OF THAT WOULD U FEEL IS OFF LIMITS....

Now finally my Dear Friend TACKY.... I am straight laughing at U flexxing on me because U are a "SUPER MOD"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

U R soooooooooo FUCKIN GAY....

Let me get this straight U are going 2 "BAN" me because I was responding 2 my battle posts votes... That is FUNNY... First and foremost I did not respond just because someone voted against me... CHECK THE POST.... When JAI voted I didn't dispute anything.... I ONLY DISPUTED THOSE THAT NOT ONLY WERE BLATANT LIES BUT ALSO LEAD THE VOTERS... Such as those made by a "SUPER MOD" who will go unnamed... Check your vote 2 me U put a post basically dissing me for like 6 sentences on how stupid my "CRUST NATION" verse was... Now it was only a mere typo and it was suppose2 say "CRUSH NATIONS" but 2 someone who read your post they would have thought U had a VALID POINT and U DIDNT... Now U are saying U get 2 dis me on a post and everyone even potential voters can read it but I AM NOT AFFORDED THE RIGHT TO DISPUTE IT.... Oh wait I can but it has 2 be on an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THREAD and I have 2 HOPE THAT THE VOTER GOES THERE AND READS IT BEFORE VOTING.... That is some straight BULLSHIT... The only ppl I disputed were U and "MISTER YOUR LINES R OFF BY TWO SYLLABLES" AUSSIE BOY... Everyone else I just rode with... I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE VOTES JUST DON'T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS ON MY POSTS FOR OTHER VOTERS...

If u are such a "SUPER MOD" U should carry yourself with a level of UNBIASED PROFESSIONALISM... Unfortunately U R ONE OF THE BIGGEST BYTCHES here... U R SO UNPROFESSIONAL EVEN DANA WHITE WOULD CALL U A DICKHEAD....

I find it funny that I have NEVER missed a deadline, never had a no show ( I usually post first) and NEVER "FLOODED" any post but the one n which the "SUPERMOD" was talking shit 2 me on and yet I am being threatened 2 be "BANNED"...

THAT JUST PROVES THAT U ARE A BYTCH...

U are letting ppl no show and post late but rebutting YOUR LIES WILL GET ME BANNED...

THAT PROVES U R A BYTCH...

Though I do have a solution if U HAVE ANY BALLS AT ALL ( though we both know U DONT)...

U WANT ME TO LEAVE... DON'T BAN ME LIKE A BYTCH (Though we know that is what U R)... BEAT ME... U R sooooooo GOOD it should be easy....

T.A.C versus FREEZE in a LOSER LEAVES TOWN MATCH....

U put up your SUPER MOD status and a SOLID MONTH WITHOUT YOUR UGLY MUG AND WACK LYRICS versus me being BANISHED FOR 6 MONTHS...

That's right me gone...

NO MORE GARBAGE STRUCTURES, NO MORE CORNY LINES AND SKITS...

I WILL PACK UP AND LEAVE...

Gone until SEPTEMBER 8... My birthday... Oh and I am not talking RBL... I MEAN THE WHOLE BOARD... I WILL COMPLETELY LEAVE FOR 6 MONTHS...

Oh but just to make it fair we will not even battle here...

WE WILL POST OUR BATTLE ON 3 DIFFERENT SITES...

That way there is NO DICK RIDING FROM ALL YOUR NET BUDDIES...

MOST VOTES WIN...

Come on be a MAN... I WOULD LOVE 2 BE A SUPER MOD FOR A MONTH... LOL...

Oh and U can have it back after the 30 days... I JUST WANT 2 PROVE U ARE A NO TALENT BUM...

So what do U say?

R U down or R U THE BYTCH MADE, NO DICK HAVING, NO PUSSY GETTING, NEVER BEEN A FIGHT IN HIS LIFE, PIMPLY FACED BACK PACKING INTERNET GEEK I SAY U R.....

I already KNOW U R A BYTCH.... I JUST WANT EVERYONE ELSE 2 SEE IT....

T.A.C.... U TRULY ARE A BYCTH... I DON'T THINK U HAVE ANY HEART AND I AM CALLING U OUT....

PUSSY...

PUT UP OR SHUT UP....

This I COMMAND...

Oh and FUCK JAI-Z...

LOL...

Sorry Jai but old habits are hard 2 over come...

Feel the FREEZE!!!
    test
  12. smittyrhythm

test
  13. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Good work with the matchups,Riot...and yeah it will be a pretty darn interesting week of battles coming up.Let's go everyone.
    test
  14. smittyrhythm

grudge match challenge...

bronze atlas
    test
  15. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Jeezus Christ. Hard NOT to accept that battle challenge,TaC.Freeze...what are these 3 sites in question and how did you pick them? Regardless,TaC? I say battle him.Hell,I'd battle The Son of God Himself if he came at me like Freeze just came at you...
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Freeze all mad.

Freeze:

If you post it on other sites, we have no idea if they're baised or not
    You're not going to get mod status, pretty sure the admin will shoot that one down
    Stop saying you don't care about votes, then crying when you lose
    test
  17. smittyrhythm

paully want a cracker :funny:
    test
  18. Severity.

Severity. New Member

What the fuck Freeze, shut the hell up.

This is a fucking internet message board, man. All the energy you poured into writing that novel coulda been spent WRITING or going outside or having sex or something.

To quote Okwerdz, shut the fuck up and RAP.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  19. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

What? When have I even challenged one of my loses?
    test
  20. smittyrhythm

You dont because you admit that you suck on a regular basis. So there's nothing to debate.

It's just all you ever have to say to anybody. You're repetitive. Like a parrot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.