[WEEK 5][Championship Match]1. MetaSin 4-0 vs E Tha Real 4-0

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

if you want to vote it's cool with me.
    test
  2. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

this battle was everything I expected.... both came hard as fuck
    mp picked met to win but I honestly didn't know who was gonna take it
    I was gonna break it down line b line but everything that there is to be said for both verses has been said
    I think this battle shouldve been a best of 7 series
    vote- MetaSin
    test
  3. Sir. Ebral

Sir. Ebral Sir. Ebral Bright

How is the point of battling to be coming off the dome? Yeah, freestyle is to come off the dome, it's why we call it free style, you style freely, battling and freestyling aren't the same thing, that's why people say 'lets freestyle battle' when they want it off the dome, and not just, 'lets battle'.

No this is not the RFBL RapmusicFreestyleBattleLeague, it's just the battle league, why do you think we get a week instead of a hour? Brainstorm lines, perfect them, build your verse, post your verse. You want to freestyle battle, get the fuck off your computer and go hit the street, thug. Except, with my verse against you this week, yeah, I just sorta sat there an wrote it in 15 minutes. lol

Anyway, I don't think that this match-up was as close as everyone else does, but I think everyone else just tries to be extra nice to get friends. I have plenty of friends and I think MetaSin killed this battle. E's sick, but those lines were stretched like Pam Anderson, insult to injury, Meta put a punch in about it. Both verses were sick with the content, I feel Mets dug deeper though, plus his rhyme schemes were fuckin' nice. If E's verse was structured as well as Metas then I'd say it was close.

Vote - MetaSin
    test
  4. Diablo

Diablo Master Of Blades

Great battle but Met is a clear winner. Both were solid verse with solid disses. I just think Met came out a lot stronger and took it from the start though. Great battle to read though

Vote = MetaSin
    test
  5. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Vote. Metasin.

It seemed to me that most of E's verse was filler. Nothing that hit too hard. The wording of the entire verse could have been better. Some of the lines were nice though i.e.the conjugal visits line. Met brought that heat though. Not a lot of filler, although there was some. But wording of the verse was head and shoulders above E's. A good champ match though.
    test
  6. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

E:
    dramaqueen is creating nonsense about mag & mods which your making discontent.
    this section8 alumni's wallet holds more singles then speed dating events.

slam ya head against the wall & re-create Jackson Pollock art till he's brutally dead.
    word is you carry guns? headlines are 'I do carey cannons' as celebrity newly weds.

with a face made for radio, a voice for mimes & asshole for colon care.
    geez your slutty bitch is useless without her legs open like a folding chair.

voters see no drop off with me like sunday postal services; I'm godly sport.
    Cries his eyes out after losing? leave that search for the autopsy report.

yeah my girl does wants you... to do her eyebrows & prepare her friends.
    crybaby leave cause I'm ready to gear up and moccaSin as Native Americans.

Had some really good concepts.. I just felt like they all could have been worded better..

Meta:
    This is the end of ya run; you’re lame and you’re wack to me
    If ya bars were as short as ya win streak, they might be able to catch a beat

So they fuck me before u, asking to get my cock raw
    You’re just the reup man; they call u after they get their rocks off

And if Demik hadn’t recycled, u would’ve lost n it was blatant
    That held you up in the ranks; You’re just a victim of a hostage situation

They should’ve changed the challenger; people must feel you’re strong
    this is Chappell’s show; u get fucked up when keepin it Real goes wrong

U lack clout; you should watch what you say from ya wack mouth,
    N close ya Trap, like Atlanta cops raiding a crack house…

Usin my old concepts, but you lack the votes;
    Ironically, ya verse will make or break you , n I’ve had a hand in both
    I’m smackin folk, so u’ll see a hearse for free
    Your not hot…. so I don’t even need a thermometer when I merk-u-Re’

Liked all those.. You had some played shit this week.. pick/photoshop, win column/O, lash out ,mountain, boulder.. All have been done a few times.. Because your wording was so good it really didn't take too much away from your verse.. keepin it real goes wrong was line of the battle for sure.. good shit.

Overall I just think Meta's superior wording took this for him.. You both had some really good ideas but alot of E's weren't used to their full potential.

Good shit you 2.

Vote - MetaSin
    test
  7. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

v - MetaSin

he had the better verse, Ethe Reals was garbage i wasent feeling a single line.

yeah so vote met
    test
  8. Axeshun

Axeshun Chop Chop...

SuperNova merked his reputation years ago with Mary Poppins lyrics & a lazy shit.
    yet queers still so self-centered he should be connected to a diameter & radius.
    let's apply the facts bitch, you're RM's arithmetic man- no need to try or practice.
    moron adds played lines, subtracts set-ups, divides crews & multiplies whackness.
    these were both dope...
    vs.

I’m smackin folk, so u’ll see a hearse for free
    Your not hot…. so I don’t even need a thermometer when I merk-u-Re’
    creative, but this was forced as fuck...

This is the end of ya run; you’re lame and you’re wack to me
    If ya bars were as short as ya win streak, they might be able to catch a beat
    So they fuck me before u, asking to get my cock raw
    You’re just the reup man; they call u after they get their rocks off
    I get the baddest n the best; he’s never tappin the hottest
    Call his bitches frodo… cuz the only one he’s baggin’s a hobbit
    They should’ve changed the challenger; people must feel you’re strong
    this is Chappell’s show; u get fucked up when keepin it Real goes wrong
    these were pretty dope dude, the last line was cool imo..pretty consistent

imo, this was an endurance match showing who could last longer with more good lines and I feel that Meta did that here, though I feel E had the 2 strongest lines of the battle, I got meta with good lines, and being consistent with them..

V- meta, good battle could go either way...
    test
  9. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

winner and new Champion - MetaSin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.