[Week 48] 5. Wreck'n'eyez(3-2) vs 6. SiegeSupreme(2-1)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DEADLINES

[01] - The deadline for verses is Thursday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [02] - The deadline for extensions is 24 hours ONLY, making it Friday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59am EST.​

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY.​

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.​
    test
  2. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Will need an extension

Czech.
    test
  3. wreck'n'eyez

wreck'n'eyez Custom Title User

test
  4. SiegeSupreme

Tried to switch my style up last battle…
    Sorry I came sorta weak. Gave a freebie to Thorne, cuz otherwise he couldn’t go to war with me…
    But don’t think I’ll slip twice. I’m back with morbid schemes to show ya’ll my long lines deadly – think you were campin out for Jordan sneaks…
    See last week I tried bein trendy wit schemes…I beat myself. Thorne couldn’t, even in the best of his dreams!!
    But no excuses! I’ll admit I lost that…I got “off track”, but now I’m back to “train Wreck” why I’m the best in the league!
    Don’t step to the king! Emotional when ya heart is involved..but trust me playa, you ain’t hardened to brawl!
    Bet wit 1 punch I start “wreckin eyez”… so u better cover ur “eyes n guard/Isengard” cuz I aint wit the “talkin/Tolkein” at all!!
    You worthless at rap! Call ya bars “Supa hot fire”…cuz like him, it’s like your purposely whack!!
    & I know I said it last bar but it ain’t worth it to scrap…cuz I’m down to “leave Eyez/Levi’s” black like I was purchasing slacks!
    Your punchlines? Irrelevant. Mine? They neva miss! I heavy hit, come wit excellence!
    Don’t feel like writin more…so on some Mook/Solomon special shit…I’ll leave u wit this 5-0, like u were Sevah’s bitch!
    test
  5. eggo

eggo gg

Shorten your punches, take out unecessary wording. get rid of the red font.
    test
  6. SiegeSupreme

Tried doing that last week and universal opinion was it was my worst verse ever.

My style is now staying like it is.
    test
  7. eggo

eggo gg

I would say keep fine tuning your style until your ending up in champ matches on sites, red font doesn't help it only makes it hard on the eyes to read so that doesn't need to be there. don't use bigger font, that doesn't make ya better or worse. as for shortening your punches that is a big thing. taking out all unecessary wording keeping punches short and to the point and going fromt there. read old champ matches on here and try to adjust to what is viewed as good and incorporate your style into it. just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Siege wins by no show
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.