[Week 44][Contender] 3. wreck'n'eyez(1-0) vs 4. PharCyzE(1-0) (wreck no-shows)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. wreck'n'eyez

wreck'n'eyez Custom Title User

I'm goin max 16
    test
  3. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

mine as well go 20....
    if i drop first.... MATCH ME

VOTES: HERE
    test
  4. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

Look homie,

Ahem...

... i'm a force 2 be reckon'd with...... hurricane winds that crush/break necks
    n u must be mistaken 4 a storm in ya nature.... if they say "you ain't wreck"
    i crush fake vets... u ain't strapped - i'll take u for a ride when the heats felt
    n wreck's situation looks a lot worse... fuck'n Idiot forgot to strap the seatbelt
    last wk. u was weak.. surprised u ain't overdose w/ 2 extra grams used in txt
    just ironic or funny, about 6 lines in.... the ppl turn their nose up to the rest
    i know it's joke if they say you is best... but i'm ALWAYS SERIOUS first react'n!!
    but the thought of Wreck be'n nice: BWUAHAHAHAHHAHA - FIRST REACTION!!!
    u'll get hurt n action.. my skillz: superb n massive.. my work n rap'n = work of hammers
    learn this faggot... u ain't worth this magic -
    .......................... 6 lines in u got bodied 6 lines in worse than gramur #whoa
    my burns ain't slack'n.. I, eyez matey!! salute the cpt - the way i dilute ya status
    mine as well, w/ them water down bars - u'll drown w/ the ship n loot of classics
    prove u have it... i was CHAMP b4 a LEGEND RETURNED - and had something to settle
    meaning, GREATS only come outta retirement when they see WORK on a superb level
    stupid..................... i defile you rifts for come'n at me w/ that childish wit
    Understand, u ain't fly just cuz you hang around'em...! YOU fuck'n pile of shit
    i'm wild n twist - words while i rip.. 1 right he a flinch just cuz i dont like he's a bitch
    NE guy w/ a dick can bring out eyezo quick... u'd think he invented the program 4 files to rip!!*
    i'm nice w/ a pen... it over sucker - during break i should've KO'd u brother
    so i wrote the same fuck'd up way to prove BARS WINS battles OVER STRUCTURE**

#Lesson.Learned

Explanation
    *Iso
    **check during the break.. dude said i lost vote cuz of structure.. wtf - gtfoh

Match Me
    test
  5. wreck'n'eyez

Need ext till tmr night
    test
  6. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

wtf..... i wrote my verse tues - u was in the thread as long as I was.... shit, even longer
    now u need a ext to write 20 lines..... i'll take the W - TAC has got shit to do n he showed
    i dnt be w/ that bullshit - it literally took me 45/1 hr to write that verse

if u dnt show 2night than i'll take that W..
    And guess what we LEARNED FROM THIS - Time Management
    test
  7. wreck'n'eyez

U see.. I knew u'd take the easy w.. Shows how soft u really is, to show u I'm a good sport.. I'll still drop 20 tmr anyway n still win

My Bad for having a full time job n being a single dad.. This gives u time to edit that bullshit verse.. Lmao

Edit: it also looks like I'm lurking cuz I always post from my phone n I guess it doesn't log me out properly.. There, more personals to help u out cuz u need it
    test
  8. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

see, i ain't got nothing to do w/ ya personal life.. that's ur problem - if u can't post on time sign out the league!!
    i dnt whine n complain about shit btw - my job.. my kids.. basketball training to rehab my ankle.. n take care of my ol' lady...
    when i see the thread up i smoke an L - and start typing - if my verse is bullshit.. ok, at least i drop on time..
    What have WE LEARNED FROM THIS - Time management
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Lame. We need finished battles, not forced no-shows. Don't be a pussy.
    test
  10. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

fuck u mean bitch - Q, u can go eat a DICK..!!
    ur suppose to enforce the RULES u STUPID BITCH!!!!! nxt thing u know err1 gon want EXT - WHEN THEY KNOW THE FUCKIN RULES
    so u TELLING ME IF I DNT VOTe on BATTLES - I'll STILL WIN - BUT GIMME AN EXT. to next to VOTE and LET ME KEEP MY W.. Shit dnt work like that - u betta OPEN YA EYES TO THE REAL WORLD...

he shoulda showed on time -
    I posted 1 day early..
    i can't stand muffuccas who come and read ya verse - than have a day to write and still need an ext... bitch all u tryna do is match me bar 4 bar cuz u read my shit already..
    If u need finished battles.. tell him to post on time...
    Shit makes no sense - that's like saying in the URL i come ready to battle - u no show - i spit my bars to the crowd of what i was gon say - u hear the shit on some1 phone than u come the next day prepared.. shit dnt wrk like that stupid...
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Lame. But I don't wish to engage in this. Just know that each incomplete match hurts the league. It means less competitors and inflated records.

I am a man both in the real world and online and I do manly shit. This sir, is bitchassness.
    test
  12. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

I agree with Q...

If someone needs an extension, just be a gracious cat and grant it to them...

This is text battlling, so whomever posts first is always going to be at a disadvantage...

That's just the nature of the beast...

Just accept it....if your writing skills are genuinely superior to the other guy's it shouldn't matter anyway...
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Double post.
    test
  14. wreck'n'eyez

fuck this dude is a faggot.. this cat is a grade A bitch

here's my 20

ima man amongst boys and right now im bout to earn this win
    cuz whut im bout to do to you.... Paterno would have to turn me in
    wack jokes, old concepts n ur verse has more grey areas than a bad movie
    i can tell that verse took 60 minutes... and the help of Al Rooney
    im always gettin pussy.. girls textin me x's n o's sayin lets elope
    while Phar is always seein x's n o's... everytime he turns on his ps remote
    this dude is a fuckin chump, ya mother shoulda swallowed this kid
    i merked him durin the exhibition, and turned it into an archeological dig
    beating him ain't no test, im just cuttin the bullshit n skippin the drama
    cuz the only ones that can't pass PE... are fat kids with asthma
    this dude ain't serious, now everyone watch as this gimmick gets bent
    them bars are so uneven... they can be used for an olympic event
    your cover is blown.. we all know how much u love to pound the cock
    im in support of seein this chik-fillet punchline thats not STRECTHED AROUND THE BLOCK
    dawg, im goin to the champ match so u can sit there n wallow in defeat
    cuz bad Daze are ahead of you n thats who u prolly battlin next week
    im just better with words, so use my structure and make it your home
    but naw.. you're ahead of the curve cuz u FINALLY upgraded your phone
    on the real tho, you're ego is inflated and u don't really wanna start beef
    you've been biting concepts so hard u got you're own time slot on shark week

now fuck off and goodnight
    test
  15. Reptilian

Reptilian I need live meals.

If this match counts, here goes my vote:

Phar:
    Understand, u ain't fly just cuz you hang around'em...! YOU fuck'n pile of shit
    i'm wild n twist - words while i rip.. 1 right he a flinch just cuz i dont like he's a bitch
    NE guy w/ a dick can bring out eyezo quick... u'd think he invented the program 4 files to rip!!*
    i'm nice w/ a pen... it over sucker - during break i should've KO'd u brother
    so i wrote the same fuck'd up way to prove BARS WINS battles OVER STRUCTURE**

-If I flowed that right while reading, that's some dope shit. Your structure sucks but what you're trying to say is dope as fuck. that closer explained that you already knew that. I like that.

Wreck:
    this dude is a fuckin chump, ya mother shoulda swallowed this kid
    i merked him durin the exhibition, and turned it into an archeological dig
    -VERY dope...

your cover is blown.. we all know how much u love to pound the cock
    im in support of seein this chik-fillet punchline thats not STRECTHED AROUND THE BLOCK
    -Those who have a chik fillet know what u mean! Nice

Overall pretty close battle if you can decipher Phar's shit.
    Wreck got my vote, and will read more of him in the future. I could follow his bars a LOT easier and it seems like it wasn't gibberish or to much of a stretched punchline.

VOTE: Wreck
    test
  16. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

PharCyzE - I really enjoyed your verse. Your flow is on point, your use of multies really made for an entertaining read. had some decent lines in there as well, but every line was a dig at your opponent. The legends return line I didn't realize was a Link. Very nice flossing bar snuck in there.First reactin' to Words of gramur - those 4 lines were so smooth. The ship line was your best line though. Dope.

Wreck - Decent verse. Flow was on point as well, and some decent lines. The Daze line was weak. What lines did he bite (according to your closer)? The X's and O's line was filler. Archeological dig line was cool, but not hing spectacular.

Overall this was a battle of who dissed their opponent more because they both maintained a solid flow with some nice content.

vote - PharCyzE
    Line of the match:
    "my burns ain't slack'n.. I, eyez matey!! salute the cpt - the way i dilute ya status
    mine as well, w/ them water down bars - u'll drown w/ the ship n loot of classics" - PharCyzE
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

phar, opening bar was terrible. crush/break? not sure why you did that. the whole storm/you ain't wreck thing was trash to me. second and third bar made it clear to me that even YOU know that you're stretching your lines. you're trying to reduce the length by using slang and abbreviation and it just makes for an illegible block of crap (i.e., n, txt, wk., fuck'n, w/). it goes downhill after that, and honestly, its hard to read and follow. first reaction was silly. what about that made you think it was a good idea to post? always serious first reacting doesn't even make grammatical sense. you're sacrificing your gramur to fit in bad ideas. pile of shit line was best by far. not sure why you put the dots there, i guess you're more concerned with the actual physical look of your text verse, but that line flowed the best thus far and was executed fairly well. don't know the eyezo program, but this bar was executed poorly, again. stretched, and you're trying to fit too many multis and for what? multis are, in most cases, useless and distract from the actual task of attacking your opponent. that is, because, most multis are forced. your verse proves it. overall, i wasn't really feeling the verse. it reads as if you were focused more on things other than beating wreck. next time, focus on attacking your opponent. all that other shit is for the birds. make each line rhyme, and make fun of the other guy. that's it. also, be clear and concise, that'd be my advise. you seemed to ramble in each line for the sake of multis and flow, which in turn, made for a horrible rhythm to the verse.

wreck, better opener, better execution. not dope, but decent. i'm sure paterno lines are played as i wasn't online writing verses when that all went down, but oh well. al rooney was funny. x's and o's was corny, didn't work for me. at this point, i can already decide a winner as your verse reads so much better and you've already dropped at least 2 lines that outweigh much of phar's verse. but i'll keep going. archeological dig was decent. asthma and drama don't rhyme. uneven bars was nice. i see what you tried to do with the chick-fil-a line, but i don't think you pulled it off. the rest were eh. overall, you were clearly the superior architect in this match. just crafted a better verse. more punches were memorable, the rhythm was cleaner and easier to follow, not as many distractions both grammatically and physically (e.g., dashes, useless punctuation, dots, abbreviations, etc.).

vote - wreck'n'eyez
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

wreck wins in votes.

phar disallows the extention and claims the win due to a technicality.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.