[Week 41] C. SonnyDaze (12-1) vs. 2. Gramur (4-2) vs. 3. themarshall (2-0)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. the marshall

the marshall New Member

test
  3. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

14? How about 19? Or 11?

I'm gonna post whatever I feel like, aight.
    test
  4. the marshall

the marshall New Member

I'll drop after he does. Since the line limit is unknown.
    test
  5. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

His life is no mystery. So someone tell this faggot fuck to stop it
    Son's a wannabe Eminem. But Marshall's the one who's coming out the closet
    You aint highly regarded. And being sick aint vital to your health
    ^so fuck a title belt Marsh, go work on making a title for yourself
    But at least you're better than Sonny. I'll make That loser drop his grin
    because the only way he getting bias with the win is if the mods vote it a tie again
    He was mad when Quest voted for me. Big ego for a fucking rookie
    Always feeling himself...and that's the only way he touching pussy
    Marshall came into the league like he's a beast. The text gods have summoned me
    If TM is the trademark of this league, then no wonder this shit is plummeting
    I'm gonna be the new champ. He never dropping extraordinary bars
    Even astronauts can vouch...you aint getting shit from Mars
    I'm leaving scars...my beatings are visual, and Son is the punching bag
    So how I gotta Draw after that image of me stomping your ass??
    I aint giving no one a pass. I crush competitors, I'm more than harsh
    Coz I don't mean wetlands when I say I'm stepping all over the Marsh
    test
  6. SonnyDaze

Rico said don’t do crazy wordplay this battle, the judges won’t appreciate it…
    Psh… I told that vato why not... cuz in real world battling its acceptable to be creative
    The day my contender gets the best of me, no one here’ll be around to see he made it
    That’s why their glory moments are as abbreviated as my memories when inebriated
    Rico said you gotta be poised, Son, cuz if you don’t feel yourself, then ya enemies won’t feel it either-SLOW IT DOWN
    He said you gotta be poison, cuz if you don’t feel yourself, then ya enemies won’t feel da ether
    That was wack, forced, ineffective… and all of yall would agree if I said it’s true
    So I wrote that to exploit your close-mindedness… I’m always two steps ahead of you
    So Gramur, you awtta be champ? Against me, I’d be mad if I were 0 and 4 too.
    Knotted up last week, haha... I bet you’re mad as fuck T.a.C. and Menso never voted for you
    I’ve stripped you down to nothing, your career wouldn’t be saved by a Magic Mic
    But fuck it, I’ll give you last week’s victory. It’s the least I could do for this faggot……………………..Sike.
    Yall won’t Bear to see what I Brand-in Marshall, the aftermath we’ll never know
    So watch Gramur throw the balls in Marsha’s face like that Brady Bunch episode
    2 no show wins? Ask Rico how that type of start worked out for him.
    Yet Marsh still voted for his wack ass two weeks ago… Hence the reason why I’ve doubted him
    test
  7. the marshall

the marshall New Member

Just got in...quick key.

How the fuck do you win ? Is sloppy punches a trend ?
    i'll knock Son ' into a daze ' so crucial he'll think its football camp again.
    Fuck Sonny cuz those punches dont even fit ya moniker.
    Every line he drops is either terrible self hype or it runs right off the monitor.
    And Grams man I cant believe you showed are you serious ?
    I'll leave 3 slashes on ya surface that could make the monster cans envious.
    This faggot SD so confused when it involves pleasure.
    You've never been down to earth - you just kneel more to suck dick better.
    Please, i'll dot these two bitches with the fuckin red beams.
    Leave'em hacked up & dead all over the floor like just another honor killing.
    Its bad cause Grams has been here for ages no less.
    This league died YEARS ago - around the same time ya skill was put to rest.
    As for Sonny, i thought you'd quit while you're ahead foo.
    Its embarrassing that ya verses wreak - but even more cuz Ricos cheering behind you.
    Leave the Cp alone & go ball out boys for christ sake.
    This battles like a lane violation....
    ........... Cuz as soon as they ' cross the line ' i put'em back in their place.

Oh, by the slightest chance I do lose though. Sonny Daze is still trash. Good luck.
    test
  8. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

Gramur, you had some cool lines. Touching Pussy was good, the last line was nice too. I know you could do better though. Alot of the verse was personal shit that truthfully just wont be as effective as a creative reference or similie.

Sonny,

Rico said don’t do crazy wordplay this battle, the judges won’t appreciate it…
    Psh… I told that vato why not... cuz in real world battling its acceptable to be creative
    The day my contender gets the best of me, no one here’ll be around to see he made it
    That’s why their glory moments are as abbreviated as my memories when inebriated

I def liked the structure here. Couldda been more tightly packed. The last line doesn't make much sense to me though. His best bars are figments of your drunken imagination?. The two steps ahead of us thing was a cool idea, but you spent four bars saying your ahead of us, and 2 of the bars was admittedly shitty. Use that creativity to be impactful bar for bar and you'll kill shit. Condense and cram ideas into tighter knit bursts. The rest of the verse was cool, I liked the sike line, didn't get the Brady Bunch reference.

Marshall, you def have the confidence but you could use some work in the creativity dept. the best line was the last one. You got your head the in the right place, u just need to develop and practice forming lines. cool concepts like the monster one could have been altered into something better. dont think because you have an idea for a line that you have to use the first thought that pops in your head and run with it. Toy with different angles, experiment more and more. You could have made a bull piss reference, used a 'i'm a monster' 'energy drink' idea, monsters under the bed, ect ect. Theres a million options if you look

Overall i gotta give it to Sonny. His was just worded better and had better themes. was more concise, structured ect. Good shit ya'll
    test
  9. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Gramur, ur opener was ok, the marshall mathers/ sonny being a fake eminem could have been put together alot better... no quotables in ur verse this week tbh, ur closer was probably ur best.

Sonny, u had a solid verse, it seems like you are slowing down tho, ur loosing ur momentum... You gotta be poised, Son, cuz if you don’t feel yourself, then ya enemies won’t feel it either!

Marshall, maybe because u didnt spend to much time on ur verse, but ur verse didnt hit at all, however u made some good attempts, but attemptts dont count...

vote-sonny
    test
  10. SonnyDaze

test
  11. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Pretty much this.

Gram: The wording on your personals is what lost this one for you. If those lines came with a little more impact, you would have taken this battle imo.

Sonny: Solid as usual.

Marshall: The run off the monitor, kneel, and closer were dope. solid verse. I'm going back over Sonny's to make sure I'm satisfied with my vote.

Close battle, I got it 1 SD, 2 Marshall, 3 Gram
    test
  12. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.