[Week 41] 4. RicoSuave (5-4) vs. 5. Darric (0-2) vs. 6. MisterE (0-0)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Add a win to my record
    it feels good to have a week off
    Even though I should be in the championship battle
    Spittin nothing but gun bars
    made tac retire
    Feel like I'm on fire
    O shit that's just the heat from the burners on my hip
    Act up and get ur wig split
    test
  3. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

cuttin it close, sorry

STFUp…you little faggots get slapped unconscious, catatonic
    Cramming anabolic steroids and neither of you pussys are half as brolic
    Pestering me, you fucking pesky pets can drop
    Epidemic, deadly threats’ll set ya dogs down like I’m spreading kennel cough
    Suave get’s receipts from Jenaveve on Bangbro’s and wet’s his sheets
    Left to grieve on FB cause his inbox is health conscious...lacking the MSG’s
    I’m the devil incarnate, charred to soot tinge, darkened cooked ribs
    Stomp my charcoal hoof in Darric’s face, that’s my carbon footprint

edited to match lines
    test
  4. MisterE

test
  5. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Lol, shit, just grant me an extention so I can match ur lines... actually, nvm...
    test
  6. Darric

Darric Esta LoCo...

Oops. I am cool with an L, sorry about that.
    test
  7. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Decent verse mister e... but you pulled a rookie move...
    test
  8. MisterE

I'm sorry dude, i was at work and didnt see this thread till my last break. I didnt start writing till 11

If u want a lil more time thats cool
    test
  9. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Na, its cool, ull learn...
    test
  10. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...1-vs-2-gramur-4-2-vs-3-themarshall-2-0-a.html

LOL!!! I win... Mister E looses! you posted twice as many lines as me, and then edited it... DQ....The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.... And If you edit, you cant add lines or take out lines... You made a rookie mistake... but i have no sympathy because u posted 2 mins before the deadline...
    test
  11. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

MisterE: I liked your style alot- raw, aggressive approach with good internal rhyming... My only advice would be to address your opponent(s) a little more directly in the future and add a few personals... For all I know that verse could've been directed at anyone, know what I mean? Dope shit though

Rico: Not much to say other than either wait until the absolute deadline to post a no show verse or do the league a favor and post some actual bars for us to read, haha. But since it looked like you were gonna get no showed I don't blame you for what you did.

Not sure if this will count or not, but just to be safe...

Vote: MisterE
    test
  12. the marshall

the marshall New Member

Lol oh lord, all this is pathetic. I guess technically I have to vote for Rico for DQ purposes.

v/Rico
    test
  13. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Actually, not posting a verse and getting beat at the deadline is the rookie move lol

vote Mre
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Rico wins by no show/DQ
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.