Week 4 RBL "First Blood" Event Card/Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  2. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Jokes homie.. you wanna win em over make em laugh. Just gotta make sure they are jokes that apply- names, background, any relative information to your opponent. Wordplays, punches, multiples. It is a vigorous process and to develop to the level where you're wanting to be at 'writing' cant be something you just "do for fun" as you've said before. It has to be a sub-conscious addiction.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

ya, it's hard to vote on 3 way battles as-well

in the end, the person, with tha verse th@ looked packaged nice and neat usually get's the nod

people don't vote on content half the time anyways
    test
  4. Ja¢k £an†e®n

Ja¢k £an†e®n Spirit of Vengeance

niboswald.

never got to congratulate you on that win last week.

cheers, chap. well deserved.

i ain't really have the time to concentrate on a verse though. had other shit goin on. but you deserved more than a no show win with that verse.

so, with that being said. you better beat dethstryque. i'm not gonna sleep on gsus, but i'm pissed that i procrastinated and lost.

i want my fucking rematch.

and that title.

so you better win, friend. i'm going to try to do the same.

see you in a week.

good luck.

and gsus, god speed to you too, fam.

howl at me...

*ghosts*
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

This upcoming week will be my first battle, and vote but still, I will be looking at the 15 categories of lyricism set forth by death. And content is always an issue in casting a vote; especially a 3 way battle.

Rankings in a three way are something like this: winner gets 10, runner up 5 and 3rd 0. I believe.
    test
  6. G Force

G Force Member

I thought i'd just post here so all are aware..

Razputtin's verse has disapeared from my battle! He dropped his verse yesterday (30 bars), so i drop 30 today. Now if you go to the post where he dropped his verse all i see is a blank canvas where his verse was. Now all i see is 'Last edited by RaZpUTIN; 02-22-2011 at 06:53 PM'. If he drops a new verse now then he should be disqualified! The rules state you can not edit verse once second battler has dropped!
    test
  7. Coup d'état

L.pree let me ask you something. Do you think I can drop a good verse in the RBL? Do you believe in me ?
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

Lmao!!!!! @ raz
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

i think so, can't underestimate the best writer in theRSTL
    test
  10. Coup d'état

LOL thanks, TBH I feel like Carlson here amongst a bunch of street thugs with rusty knives.
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

The place in live in was voted the third best place to live in England (Despite the fact like one in ten people in my year are methadrone addicts and we're all 15), I'm not exactly "busting caps" either.
    test
  12. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Agreed.
    test
  13. smittyrhythm

raz is decent, idky he would pull sumthin like that... maybe he saw G's verse and would rather take the no show over a loss....
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Votes on the completed battle?
    test
  15. G Force

G Force Member

It makes him look more stupid by deleting his verse than just keeping what he had written in the first place.
    test
  16. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

Cheers Jack, chortled at your floods and wallaby lines. Middleweights on the rise, people.
    test
  17. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

Um, the word 'r a p i d' got censored from my text. wtf?
    test
  18. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

my bad on the editing and shit G

Jai and I had a battle set up over a month ago in which it was agreed we both do 40 lines each

I dropped my verse she never showed up

then we both sign in here in the rbl and it seemed that we were going to have the battle here, you enter the picture as a third competitor and I didn't think you were going to show for some reason, I had seen you around the board but hadn't seen any verses from you, idk its just bull that jai hasn't replied back

I just wanted my battle with jai since shes been ducking me, i apologize

at least you will have two wins and a contender ship match because of it
    test
  19. G Force

G Force Member

I signed up last week so of course i'm going to drop a verse (people sign up the week before a battle knowing full well they are going to be free THAT week)! If i sign up for a battle i will always turn up, without fail! Ask Dethstryque, he knows me from years back! She should have just stuck with the battle coz you can't choose who you battle in a league! They do a draw and then when the line ups are announced you just attack what ever opponent you are given. I didn't want to do a three way battle either but thought 'what the hell' and dropped 30 bars on the basis that you already set that bar length as the benchmark by dropping 30 bars of your own. Nothing personal, its just a bit annoying that it seems I have now wasted my time writing 30 bars at you both - especially when I made the effort to write some good lines in the verse. From what you say, that combined with the merkage i have delivered i get the impression there is a high chance she won't post a verse!
    test
  20. smittyrhythm

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.