Week 4 RBL "First Blood" Event Card/Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

that's all right I stand by mine, you got it in for G Force in a bad way

I would vote for the person I wrote for too

the whole crush I'm sinister/russian prime minister shit, don't think Im sleeping on that corny bar
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

If Im being honest, Im pretty sure my verse was the best, but if I had to vote between G Force and RaZ.. RaZ verse was waaaaayyy better, even though 99% of his dissez were towardz me. G Force had by far the worse verse of the whole battle, weither he threw punchez at me or not.. his punchez were... and I quote, "HORNY SLAPS".. smh. Jst weak and corny as hell, but u "spitterz" loved his linez. If they werent corny, they were unimaginative, predictible and jst plain wtf?? lol

Honestly.. if I heard those linez n a live battle.. I wouldve either did 1 of 2 thngz... booed or left.

Like seriously... jst bcz u either use a wrd u dont know how to breakdwn into a creative punch.. or jst throw it n ur linez for no reason at all.. doesnt make it a good punch.
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

once again... corny shit, yall thnk is funny.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I havent liked Em since The Marshall Mathers album, and even that was alll over the place.

Oh and by the way... any1 that dont thnk Silentt is nice or thnk LPree has potential? Logout permanently.
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

If you thnk your verse was better than minez.. your crazy.

You used the same dissez every1 before u used.. 5 yrz ago.
    Your concepts were generic and corny. All you did was state the obvious throughout ur entire verse

1. Ima dyke
    2. Ima female rapper
    3. My namez similar to Jay-Z
    4. Compared me to every female rapper ur a fan of

Ask yourself.. was ths really original?? Do u really thnk u were the 1st to ever do ths?? RaZ u were 1 of 3783274 to attack me the same exact way.. only difference between u and thm is? U wnt overboard wth the same conceptz.. they atleast tried being original or different.

I mean really.. u ddnt say 1 thng creative about me.. that wasnt already said 5 yrz before u.

I ate you alive.. and I ddnt even write nothng. My entire verse was a freestyle. U wrote all that weak shit.

Ive seen u come way harder than that, I was suprised that u would even copy and paste that verse from the battle arena.. KNOWNG I might use it against u.

Thnk about it.. it b the same way.. if I jst came at u wth Russian and Rasberry conceptz, bcz of ur name. Its unoriginal and uve seen it millionz of timez b4.. thatz y G Force gave u the Russian line.. cz he too is unoriginal and assumed like a dummy.. that uve never faced it b4.Lol

Whatz worse about our battle is.. the dude wth the worse verse.. has more votez than both of us. Now thatz funny. Lol
    test
  6. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

Syllable counts make better battle paragraphs?

I've been champ of the league multiple times, and I'm on my phone, I'm sure just about anybody can look that up.

Just accept the fact that you suck, this shit is a cute little hobby.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i thought u wasn't voting bc u wasn't never a champ, maybe i was wrong, and i read some of ya battles, well just one, verse muffy

shit wasn't that bad.. def could see why you think im trash now, i just been bringing it my best shot, im not that horrible, compared to ur stuff, plus im not that into battling but ima get into it now..

and what exactly is jai z saying

people who think i have potential should log off?

that's a bit harsh
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

jai-z... u such a prude, i got some for u later.. on the battle fields..:FU:
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ummmm Im blunt..

PRUDE - a person who is excessively proper or modest in speech, conduct, dress, etc.

Smh..
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

jai-z u said:

"okay.. to say he hopped on some1z dick okay.. now use it as a diss. the problem wth ths line.. u ddnt, u kinda gave spacecowboy propz at the end.. and jst forgot to attack allen knight.lol like u really fucked up. like how the fuck do u swing at allen knight.. then totally wiff and pat spacecowboy on the back?? to say hez anythng like an astronaut.. is to say hes higher than u.. dumbass."

hhahahahaha i read ya break down of my verse, great attempt to try to build a case, but for example this is how blind u r to lyricism, "space cow boy style" is a term similar to the sex position cow-girl, reverse cow-girl.. it's just fact that women never been in space.. and if they have it hasn't had wide precedence any ways, if space-coy boy style was a sexual position, it'd be on some gay gay gay shit.. ur a dike, so u dont know how to ride a dick, so that going over ur head, makes sense to me.. but u called me garbage.

don't u know that ur the joke of the RBL.. the least important bitch here? ain't no one on my dick, i find Dohpes crew votes asinine, as with urs, and obviously tac's, seein he on magus dick, that is prob why he didn't like my shit.. but LoL @ u bitch, ima eat that pussy in a battle too... be on some tongue rape shit, since u ain't normal enough to fuck w/men... butch ass bitch
    test
  11. G Force

G Force Member

RAZ, your a turd! You posted your verse then when i posted mine you knew you were destroyed so deleted your verse. The only reason you put it back up is because you realised how stupid it made you look!
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

the way u wrded the space cowboy line? u gave him propz.. instead of tryng to call him gay and dick ride. Either way.. it was stupid. Im jst being honest wth u.

Lick my pussy? Lol u wouldnt even get the opportunity to spit on my dick.. before lickng my pussy.

U are wack. My strap wll long wind the shit out of u.. and u hav yet to take ur 1st breath. Lol

Ur verse was wack.. and ths is no hate, jst honesty. And if u wanna set up another grudge match ur gonna lose to.. tell Riot to set it up for next week.
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

This is true. Lol
    test
  14. G Force

G Force Member

Why THANK YOU:)
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Jesus fucking christ, collectively as a group stop being five year olds and shut the fuck up.
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

That would include u..
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Not really.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

im on my new jack shit, wth lyricz gettng crackhouse exposure
    if these 2 ever get close to dope? theyd borderline ths opener

eerie similarites to my crack fiend line isn't it.. so i guess this opener was bout as whack as mine, self glorifying bars in a battle, should be top pier.. this was played concept dating back to nino-brown days

raz and g wanna play gamez? im the doc of Operation wrk
    cz i alwayz get a lil buzz, whn rippng the heart frm their fuckng verse

good line, but i heard this punch used back on 99.. so un-original concept

itz nothng g, we can take it to the hood your accustomed to
    and i'll bang your forehead like kat stacks, until your brainz on the stoop

did i miss something when did kat stack's get beat up? google weilded no results for me.. forced ass concept

yall scoring champz? i doubt it, jai-z is icing your planz
    my gunz Cap versez wth brut force, and turn thm into Alex Ovechkin

does this even have a perfect end rhyme or is this a variation of a slant end rhyme?

mark my wrdz, raz wll no-show for recyclng that weak shit
    and make ths battle have 2 vanishng actz, whn i diss-a-pair lika magic trick

best punch so far. horrible structure and flow tho

g on some braggng and boastng, but his death'll resemble that of a donut
    cz the heat i gvm, wll glaze his eyez over and puta hole n his gut

trash, the concept was aight, with the glazed part, but death/donut/resemblence..
    woow that's stretched out as fuck concept.. and the rhyme/flow was another horrible display

now i asked to battle raz, and i asked to battle g force
    so riot gave us a handicap match, that gavem wheelchairz and snapped spinal cordz

haha.... ur concepts r more corny then mine, these aren't even lol'able

if raz is on some pussy shit, thn g force must b a fem
    either way their caskets like Fragile boxez, cz it got those soft piecez of shit n thm

naw, aint feeling this line as well

same jokez, same shit, yall niggaz is boring as fuck
    ths battle wll have 1 gay joke too many, and thatz only if you both show up

second best clever flip/punch/diss sorta back fire diss, ain't u gay? how u gonna diss some one for being gay then? 3 gay jokes= 1 gay joke TWO many

i freestyle like i write shit, therez nothng you can do to harm me
    i dont care if g force had boat loadz of fire, i'll drop that sale like Wallstreet

ight concept, but indirect punches..

2 faggotz and 1 gay, ths plot mimicz a similar sitcom
    it b 2 And A Half Men, if your punchez were worth keepng an eye on

holy fuck this line is garbage u go from dissing them for being fag's to lumping ur self in the eqaution
    fuck it tho
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

"LPree"... let me show u somethng.

^Coming frm some1 on the heavyweight side.. that IS ACTUALLY good.

^Coming frm some1 on the middleweight side.. that IS ACTUALLY good.

^ former RBL Champ, the same guy Im beating as we speak.

Im pretty sure I dont need to further.. destroy ur credibility...
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Kat Stacks wearz bangz over her forehead... lol nvrmind.. Im not arguing wth Radio anymore.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.