Week 4 RBL "First Blood" Event Card/Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

LMAO... Neither do I.... I just thought that would help U know him....
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

the only thing is.. how do u read the verse and watch the vid @ the same time?
    test
  3. Allen Knight

Allen Knight sending terror

nigga u are trash everyone here are noobie lames go to other real legit sites ud get laughed at only reason u dont heree cuz everyone sucks like u have no clever shit everyone that voted for u doesnt kno shit about punches or played shit u drop a line about a drunk circus act WTF that shit is played an wack back in 02 that shit was still weak then an now idk how u have d/r u are the worst ive never read anything sooo
    wack fuck me an the high horse i rode in on LMAAAAOOOO u arreee beyond ttrashh u didnt beat me an im the last person to ever talk about losing a battle but i didnt get some real vets here to vote on it an u'll see u have nuthin but played shit that wasnt even direct go read some battles an get ur shit up RBL use to be the spot an i went 7-0 here with dope heads...so go kill urself u wack nigga
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

LoL... please b'lieve ima step my game up baby, but u sound real brittle right now, why the animosity.. tbh.. u didn't beat me, ur shit came off softer then a flaccid jack rabbit u crack addict, u wack fagot! quit that naggin, your trash and that's fact BITCH!

**priest doing the freeze**

THIS I COMMAND BYTCH!
    test
  5. Allen Knight

u are trash ima post this battle on a real site with dope heads an there gonna laugh on how big of a fail u are dog u dont even deserve to be a light weight u are trash
    nigga u really think that drunk circus line was fresh an hard ??? really u are just a stupid muthafucker for that period ur shit is trash an im not arguing. u will not do shit here keep ur lil d/r's noobies u are not better than anyone.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

i don't got no D/R first off.

second OFF.. You threatening me with ur Online "geek" sqaud?
    WOOOOOWWWWWW

third off.. u keep bringing up that line, why dont u go fuck ur self.. i didn't say it was amazing, but it was much better then any line in ur shit..

LMAO

u got pwned now sit in ur corner and stfu & gtfo
    test
  7. Allen Knight

Denying extentions just shows ur the bitch here u lame ass faggot
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

naw, it just show's that, if u took hella time to post after me, and try feed off my verse, that was bitch shit

but that didnt happen

fuck off troll-boy!

u feel better that tac co-signed with ur bitch ass and totally wrecked me in his vote?
    test
  9. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

Did Deth just make like half a dozen British jokes, when I clearly have Sydney labelled on my profile and ended my rap mentioning Australia?
    test
  10. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Australians are simply lower class Brits,dawg.Britain is still the star in Australia's sky,like the U.S. is the star in North America.The only shine Australia gets is koala bears,Barrier Reefs and how close you guys' ties are to Britain.Now,don't break out with a nationalist tirade,I know alot of Australian history but quite a few heads onsite don't.What we do know by and large is what I said: overall,Australia's shine comes from Crocodile Dundee,the Crocodile Hunter,koalas,kangaroos,the Barrier Reef but most importantly: ENGLAND.And yall sound almost Cockney in your accents.Sooo...take those British punches cuz yall just a bunch of wannabe Brits anyway.Lolol.And Idc where ya from,you seem British to me so I dissed that.
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Cockney accent sounds nothing like Australian :|
    test
  12. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

The point is not to watch the vid... the point is to hit play on the vid and Read the verse while the artist spits it, Dig?
    test
  13. Extreme Venom

Shits easier then it sounds.. just Accpella Spit it just like you were standing on the street battleing.. I'mma grab a old ass verse I did in 98 to show yall what i mean..

AVS BATTLE VERSE EXAMPLE:

[youtube]Yo-YQTL7e-8[/youtube]

In my free time I stampede on weak minds
    That way only the strong Born'll Meet Mine
    in 3 lines? I'll refry WHOLE Blocks wit 10
    Deprive lives in 5's of ALL Oxygen..
    I'll Lock your kin, Then The MERCINARIES Open' them
    Ropein' men quicker then the Thinnest leather token Bends
    Wack emcees brag after stepping over Broken men
    We just chew ya ass up, Like Canibalistic Ethiopians
    Like Pokemon, we battle Evolve & start Choken men
    Gats attack & clap, your frame pokin' in
    Like Aids victims tryin to maintain a thinner state
    I intergrate my lyrics while moving in the slate
    My lyrical sinners make emcees disappear within the air, find them later in a Lake..
    We grin & break emcees into loads of dust
    Not the Illest on earth, but still, you niggas Heard of us
    The only emcees more further plush & MURDEROUS
    then columbine minds on Crimes of Higher spans
    On the MIC we spit more then 4 Saliva Glands
    Brook & queens Scheme for cream through Means of Violent scams
    The MERCINARIES, Ain't no versitile liver clan..

END.
    test
  14. Extreme Venom

I grabbed a old ass corny verse so yall can see the streched lines & shit.. spitting them audiably tho, you wouldn't even notice, hearing the verse while reading adds to it a bit... AVS battles would probly be an advantage for the people who don't wanna structure their verse in the most easiest readable fashion but swear thier verse flows..

noone gotta see your face, Just cover the cam & spit..

& I don't beleive the whole "I don't have a web cam" shit.. The problem is that most text heads can't really spit what they write.. But they expect people to say "OH YOUR ILL MAN!!"
    Fuckouttaheeerrrr

AVS
    Can you spit what you write?
    test
  15. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Allen Knight, Please STFU.

Yes Lpree Is Not that good, but honestly the verse you dropped was trash too.

I've been here a long time, not sure what the fuck happened to you, but seriously

you dropped a trash verse. please stop.
    test
  16. Allen Knight

Stfu an mind ur bizness ur worst than lp its funny u say uve been hete a while an I aint heard of u
    U havent done shit.here either nigga fall back
    test
  17. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

my, the animosity..
    test
  18. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Of course the Brit dude would say that.Lololol.You're prolly right too,but there's a similarity to the two accents to NON BRIT/AUSSIE ears...or maybe I should say that most of us hood and USA heads don't really note that sharp of a difference.I have family from Ghana...some are Ashanti,others Gaa.Lord help you if you can't tell the difference between them on the phone.It took me awhile before I could do so...but to yall? They'd all sound alike.There's that similarity to Brit n Aussie accents to many of us too.S'allI'msayin bout that.No diss to anyone.
    test
  19. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

the majority of present-day 'australians' are the off-spring of british convicts and/or aborigenes... simply put.
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

did you have a name before this one, or was this your original one?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.