[Week 39][Champ] C. SonnyDaze(10-1) vs 2. RicoSuave(4-3)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

24... Get your shit in on time.
    test
  3. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Come on, ur not battling gramur or calibre I always post on time... 24
    test
  4. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

First round exit from the storytelling tourney, because I don’t make up stories, I only spit real shit
    But they telling me that if I did, Im so lyrically talented, I'd be hard to deal with
    That red button make that red beam come out, followed by that steal tip
    So if I push it, Ill make u drop a “Brief Case” lets make a deal Bitch
    Try to rob me? I got niggas that'll let the Mac off, for a Scratch off and get my shit Right Back!
    Hold UP!!!... Yal thought I was bout to come to this Championship battle and spit some shit Like That?
    When I was 9, I got my first set of pots and learned how to Cook Crack
    Now im making more than 95% of people my age on shit the IRS Cant Tax
    Ever since I can Remember Ive been a #1 Contender
    Even my first battle, I made a Pretender Surrender
    So what makes you think you are going to remain Champ for the rest of the “Season”
    Everybody knows that im the only one in this league that can “See Son”
    Ill hit you with hollow tips from the 44 before I go 4-4, then run through ur door strapped with C4
    And make u flip when I Deplore your Decore with half of your head like Louis d' or
    My squad is known to “Shoot” and Steal”, On my “Block” ull get “Cut” if ur not Loyal
    From the streets of “Queens” so ill put that “A” “K” to ur Face “Jack” now thats a “Cincinnati Royal”
    Ur mom likes when I “Poker Face” so I let my balls “Flop” on her chin and tell her to “Hold um”
    Then take her down to the “River” and aim the "409" Beretta at her like im trying to remove Soap Scum
    Spit ur typical lines, but Ima Win, because I just went In, like Jeremy Lin, When Mello gone
    After this battle your my Son “JR” and “Im an” Excellent father, call me Don Juan
    test
  5. SonnyDaze

Ha, 24 was too much for you?

First I’m gonna out-street you, and then out-rhyme you.
    “Chalk” it up, to summarize I’m gonna have to “out-line” you.
    You’re as legit as Rick Ross, with the swag of Ricky Martin
    While you were “busting glocks” and “cooking rocks”, waiting for shit to harden
    Your brain decomposed to when you were diagnosed retarded in kindergarten
    I’ve been playin’ too much, so I’m finally ‘bout to make dis count like a coupon
    Like Jordan drafting Kemba, Trying me is a bad look. I don't know what this GM see outta UConn.
    Naw, scratch that. Trying me is a bad look: a dealership of GMC outta Yukon
    NAW, scratch that. Trying me is a bad look. You’re a fake, so I’m slap the G emcee outta you, con
    We both glorify street life and were formally products of audio
    But my switch to teks was automatic, yours jammed harder than Don Omar in the barrio.
    I’m second to none, so may I ask, how many times does Mayweather have to beat Cotto?
    Compare your record to guns, while mine is seeing Straight’s 1’s like hand gestures from a recent Heat team photo.
    I found your spot when your informant leaked it, no chance of a get away
    Swiss cheesed your body with the shotty, had the bullets do a Rico-chet.
    Crawlin’ while shittin’ yourself, the horror scene got the corner tweakin’
    Beggin for help in front of your building, while everybody ignored your pleadin’...
    ...the doorman is faced with the task of your corpse… now that’s how you get a porter reekin’
    I’m Goliath, you better swing with a David Wright before this ends up like Mets vs. Reds.
    2 wins under my belt, so let this be the 2nd time this week the Pride of Queens gets to be swept.
    test
  6. the marshall

the marshall New Member

But my switch to teks was automatic, yours jammed harder than Don Omar in the barrio.

vs

My squad is known to “Shoot” and Steal”, On my “Block” ull get “Cut” if ur not Loyal
    From the streets of “Queens” so ill put that “A” “K” to ur Face “Jack” now thats a “Cincinnati Royal”

im gonna be honest. I didnt like this battle at all. Too much self hype from Rico & Sonny Uconn lines just made me hate the whole verse. Both were hella stretched. Idk im kinda mad I read all this. But as far as who won, I'll give it to Rico for having better attempts than Sonny.
    test
  7. DarkQuest

DarkQuest smooth as ravens claws

First I’m gonna out-street you, and then out-rhyme you.
    “Chalk” it up, to summarize I’m gonna have to “out-line” you.

better than anything in the other verse, but stop with the fucking air quotes, your wordplay isn't that hard to understand and i'm not 12

You’re as legit as Rick Ross, with the swag of Ricky Martin
    While you were “busting glocks” and “cooking rocks”, waiting for shit to harden

eh, no air quotes

the next 6 lines sucked so i deleted them.

good, best line of the battle thus far. more shit like this please.

I’m second to none, so may I ask, how many times does Mayweather have to beat Cotto?
    Compare your record to guns, while mine is seeing Straight’s 1’s like hand gestures from a recent Heat team photo.

good

I found your spot when your informant leaked it, no chance of a get away
    Swiss cheesed your body with the shotty, had the bullets do a Rico-chet.

really lame.

Crawlin’ while shittin’ yourself, the horror scene got the corner tweakin’
    Beggin for help in front of your building, while everybody ignored your pleadin’...

okay where is it?
    ...the doorman is faced with the task of your corpse… now that’s how you get a porter reekin’

there it is. good line.

really easy battle to judge. vote Sonny in a land slide.
    test
  8. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

I'll start by saying you guys first battle was better, but lemme break it down

Rico,
    Your opener was cool in a self hype standpoint but wasn't a hard hitting punchline, that second couplet barely even made sense, come to the championship and spit some shit like that punch was audio-ish, even still, it didn't hit very hard, the dope line and made a pretender surrender were self hype lines that coulda been left out, you gotta attack your opponent, Seeson wasn't tight, and you coulda did better with that Louis D'ior line, the rest was blah..I'm gonna be honest man, I wasn't feeling your verse this week, it just felt like you weren't really trying this time

Sonny,

Your opener, barrio, and porter reekin lines were enough to win it, but you had a lot of no's in your verse also this week, mainly the UCONN lines..even still

V-Sonny
    test
  9. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

test
  10. SonnyDaze

test
  11. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
Thread Status: