[Week 39] 5. DarkQuest(0-0) vs 6. Darric(0-0)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. DarkQuest

DarkQuest smooth as ravens claws

16 sound good?
    test
  3. Darric

Darric Esta LoCo...

Whatever your preference, sir. I am currently deployed, so the time difference may have me posting @ some wonky hour. Hopefully no one gets upsetty pants.
    test
  4. Darric

Darric Esta LoCo...

Fuck this.. I need to catch Z's

I'm an animal text, so scramble to get anything that helps you manage a threat...
    ...still end up with your mandible checked, I'm a damnable wreck.. an alcoholic with flammable breath...
    Know how long it took me to write this? Heres some rookie advice kid... you can't prove you're the nicest when everyone knew my outlook is the brightest.. watch Dark run scared when I move for the light switch...
    ..Want to know the difference between me and you? your act, we're seeing through... who would want to see D-Q? ..but for my shows? fans see D' and queue...
    The fact is I'm beating you... face reality and get a good grip... admit that I took this... cuz you ARE on a DarkQuest.. and your journey for the win looks dim...

I got some news kid! and it's the truth bitch! I'd have to embark as DQ, and walk in your shoes.. thats the only way you'd win!

First time posting on this site.. hope thats enough. Good Luck DQ.
    test
  5. DarkQuest

You format text so bad, I'ma hold the title quick facin guys like this
    A picture and a 1000 words- shit- you better quit and carve a hieroglyph
    You better change up, your text is softer than powdered make up
    After shots come off ya dome we'll all yell Gooal..like Ronaldo's in EUFA
    Your flow is nothing but a nice illusion, Christ computed
    I'm feeling slightly Judas- who is actually buying this human Dyson unit?
    I'm a Viking/Druid, I fight with knives and got the flesh stripes to prove it
    You're hard as a Chrysler/Buick- fuck your slight confused look
    I'm Conan, there is no way you can go toe to toe with this 'gent
    The vikings proved that with a fleet- no one could use flow as a defense
    Speaking of, your shit is ever wandering but it keeps me wondering
    Ayo T.a.C- what does it take not to get a fucking underling?
    No one prepared him, he's nothing to cherish, a mere cherob
    he's not deep, the well has already come up dry under this Darric
    You wanted to do shit in life with a meaningful contribution?
    To bad you only left with a gap in ya resume like the occupy movement
    test
  6. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Darric, ur opener was decent, only because I can appreciate the flow and know it would sound alot better than it read. All the DQ name play could have been alot better...The way u wrote ur verse is very audioish, just keep in mind that this league is written and, its all about punchlines, concepts, originality, and creativity... People could care less about how it sounds if u were spitting it on a mic...

DarkQuest, Your Verse was AMAZING, You should be champ! I usually dont break down peoples whole verse but for you ill make an exception! Just because It was soo Hardbody...
    You format text so bad, I'ma hold the title quick facin guys like this
    A picture and a 1000 words- shit- you better quit and carve a hieroglyp
    h

O shit! Best opener Ive ever seen in my whole life! "text" "1000 words" "hieroglyph"... It was sooo hot that u should use that again against Gramur! Not to mention the fact that u rhymed "guys like this" and "hieroglyp" that was top 5 bars this week!

You better change up, your text is softer than powdered make up
    After shots come off ya dome we'll all yell Gooal..like Ronaldo's in EUFA

NICE!!! that was straight fire! I bet u came up with that off the top of ur head homie! What a Hard ass rhyme, "make up" and "EUFA" Damn! "F" for Fantastic homie!

Your flow is nothing but a nice illusion, Christ computed
    I'm feeling slightly Judas- who is actually buying this human Dyson unit
    ?

Straight Fire!!! Damn, I feel like reading some scriptures out of the bible, that was some spiritual shit! Dyson Vacume tho???? Hot shit man! top 5 lines this week

I'm a Viking/Druid, I fight with knives and got the flesh stripes to prove it
    You're hard as a Chrysler/Buick- fuck your slight confused look
    I'm Conan, there is no way you can go toe to toe with this 'gent
    The vikings proved that with a fleet- no one could use flow as a defense

Woah!!! that viking shit was creative as hell man, good shit... And that Chryster/Buick shit was hot too!!!! Sick rhymes "this gent" "Defence" Top 5 rhymes ive ever heard in my life hommie!

Speaking of, your shit is ever wandering but it keeps me wondering
    Ayo T.a.C- what does it take not to get a fucking underling?
    No one prepared him, he's nothing to cherish, a mere cherob
    he's not deep, the well has already come up dry under this Darric

What can I say???? These lines werent filler or trash AT ALL!!! (((AYO T.A.C!!!!! WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE ABLE TO SPIT LINES LIKE THIS DUDE MAN!!!!!??????)))

You wanted to do shit in life with a meaningful contribution?
    To bad you only left with a gap in ya resume like the occupy movement

TBH! This is in my top 5 closers of all time!

What A 1 sided battle!!!! Dark quest brought some amazing angles and was very creative and original and his punchlines wer punching harder than mike TYSON... Dark quest vs Baby OJ!!!! I would pay money to see that, PURE ENTERTAINMENT!!!

In all seriousness.... My vote goes to........ Darric

2 Thumbs down for Dark Quest! Plus ur really DQ anyways for posting more lines than ur opponent dumbass!

Darric wins!!!!!
    test
  7. DarkQuest

2 things haha

1. We agreed to 16 and that is what I wrote. He wrote his 16 in an audio format, I wrote mine in a text format. It is funny you couldn't even pick that up.

2. That is the most obvious hate vote ever after my vote on your battle haha.

voting links-

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...mp-c-sonnydaze-10-1-vs-2-ricosuave-4-3-a.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...9-contender-3-gramur-2-2-vs-4-t-c-18-2-a.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...39-9-armor-king-0-0-vs-10-razputin-0-0-a.html
    test
  8. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

At first glance for me it looked like he posted around 10 lines... Taking a 2nd look and counting the "..." after each fragment, I can see how he got 16 out of that, even though it was really unorthodox. Obviously he didn't know what he was doing. I'll leave it to the mods to make a final decision.

Darric had some good shit off the "Dark" sheme. Nothing too hard hitting, but pretty consistent throughout. Only part of his verse I wasn't feeling was the opener, which was a little too random and indirect.

Dark had equal or heavier punches for the most part. I was feeling the Ronaldo line, some of the other references not as much. His shit was well structured and since I viewed the battle as 16 lines vs. 10 he had more content as well.

Vote: DarkQuest
    test
  9. Darric

Darric Esta LoCo...

I am fine with the amount posted by DarkQuest. In fact, I concede defeat in this battle. I don't see how it could even be dificult to ascertain. You must have yourself some fans DQ, so if any more of them flood in, just know I said you won.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.