[Week 38][Champ] C. SonnyDaze(9-1) vs 2. Gramur(2-1)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

test
  3. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

test
  4. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

Pride of your city? I guarantee you've never been on the strip
    So without this site and a gimmick, you're a Cincitive bitch
    Your shit's repetitive...so how the fuck you aim to prevail?
    You're a turtle at heart the way you're still stuck in the same shell
    I excel, so fuck your props. Im a star while you dreamin'
    I ride in a Caprice, Son<<you got the kind that's for drinkin'
    So conceited and overrated. Who you think you stoppin bruh?
    You're the Daze of Our Lives, who rhymes just as sad as Soap Operas
    I'll void ya arguments, coz really dawg I don't have the patience
    Leave Exxon so many places like I'm traveling to those U.S. Gas stations
    You're playin' gangsta, so I'm aiming at the core of ya
    my shotty eat ya flesh, like that zombie man from Florida
    Ya borin' us. I throw Punches like boxing icons
    And I'll win it without biting so don't expect a TieSon
    You writin' ANGRY PUNCHES in the worst way, I been appalled
    Your mood swing is so weak, it's gonna put an end to menopause
    Your whole persona is a *Pause*, you just waste bitches time
    Coz your sexual preference transforms more than Optimus Prime
    Aint got a dime to your name. Just a has been fallen
    So Unless it's Heat vs Thunder, you'll never witness a series of ballin'

Ay that's 20. I'm watching the game lol if I think of 4 more before you drop I'll post
    test
  5. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

G check me? 68th and Vine, look my city up on Google Maps.
    Wear the “hard” hat, welcome notes in my hood are always strapped with the tool attached.
    Last week I got violent with a pacifist, fuck I care if it was blasphemous
    This pussy wouldn’t blast for his. In a “punch”-based league, the faggot wouldn’t even pass a fist
    Past his competitive phase, Now-a-Daze he only battles for the camaraderie
    Lines are rarely felt, might as very well quit, cuz for the time being he’s still battling mediocrity
    His record indicates he’s a winner, yet the BS is blatant.
    He’s proven to cumulatively be average, fuck how many resets its taken.
    Been here for years, yet not a round full of personals couldn’t capture this person accurately.
    A league of diverse characters, yet his most glaring trait… lack of a personality.
    And I won’t stop clearing my name until the facts are straightened.
    How many times were you beat? I’m not the only one “banking” off of TaC’s evasion.
    An All Star as a contender, but title efforts been lacking symmetry
    So he’s just that token black guy known for his missed shots… Balotelli for Italy
    Watch me take over Troy like the Illiad, he’s no longer the prodigy
    No Homer would disagree, his title journey gone awry: wouldn’t be odd-to-see (Odyssey) .
    I addressed you man-to-man in the third person, you always knew you could confide in me…
    …To keep it real with myself. Win or lose, grammar’s rule don’t apply to me.
    You came up short from 24, distracted by the exterior, it’s clear
    Watching the ‘ship instead of playing the ‘ship… a microcosm that could mirror your career.
    test
  6. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Nice close battle! I'm voting from my phone so unfortunitly I can't quote any lines from verses so ill try 2 do the best I can with my vote...

Gramur, the caprice line made me laugh and it was my fav line of ur verse. The tieson line was also nice, creative and nice word play. Your opener and closer we're ok however they were missing something. Overall good verse, but ur still not better than me hommie.

Sonny, nice opener, also the pass a fist line was creative. The odyssey line was also good word play. Ur closer was one of the best closers I've seen in a while, nice..

It was a really good battle, and in my eyes it was very close, gramur stepped up this week and sonny delievered his usual good verse... my vote is Sonny Daze... However!!! I'm not taking anything away from gramur, he did his thing and came hard.

On another note!!! People are stepping their game up sonny, and I predict that ur going to get caught slipping one of these weeks sonny... don't think that u can just put it on cruise control... u gotta keep on the gas and keep up the punches...
    test
  7. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Wow, Gramur had a nice verse. I think SD's had the better quotables, but Gramur was very consistent. Both had dope verses, but I really think Gram has this one. Some of SD's lines didn't work for me, whereas I enjoyed most of Gram's verse. Zombie man and Exxon lines were the only lines I didn't like, but they were ok conceptually.

SD's opener, mediocrity, personality, Bolatelli, and Gramur rules were blah to me. Gramur line was just kinda played, but I liked it. Italy line was ok, but I think it could've been worded better. The rest I listed weren't up to par.

So, yeah. Vote gram

Y'all are gonna hate me lol
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Gram:

Pride of your city? I guarantee you've never been on the strip
    So without this site and a gimmick, you're a Cincitive bitch

I'll void ya arguments, coz really dawg I don't have the patience
    Leave Exxon so many places like I'm traveling to those U.S. Gas stations

Ya borin' us. I throw Punches like boxing icons
    And I'll win it without biting so don't expect a TieSon

vs

Sonny:

His record indicates he’s a winner, yet the BS is blatant.
    He’s proven to cumulatively be average, fuck how many resets its taken.

And I won’t stop clearing my name until the facts are straightened.
    How many times were you beat? I’m not the only one “banking” off of TaC’s evasion.

Watch me take over Troy like the Illiad, he’s no longer the prodigy
    No Homer would disagree, his title journey gone awry: wouldn’t be odd-to-see (Odyssey) .

I addressed you man-to-man in the third person, you always knew you could confide in me…
    …To keep it real with myself. Win or lose, grammar’s rule don’t apply to me.

vote-Sonny
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.